• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW: Heroes Return [ORPG] [1.2.b]

142469-albums7211-picture84415.jpg
World of Warcraft: Heroes Return is a total conversion Multiplayer Open Role Playing Game (MORPG) that inspired from original World of Warcraft franchise that developed by Blizzard. I'm trying to made the 1st ever WoW total conversion in multiplayer ORPG version (as I haven't seen any). As an ORPG, the project is designed to be played by multiplayer in order to experience a better result playing the game (especially for ORPG fans). My aim on this project is to create a simple yet fancy and fun gameplay with eye catching fantasy-like terrain and effect that able to made the players has a World of Warcraft feeling when playing the game.

Vote the Project on MODBB:

Check out my other World of Warcraft total-conversion project: Battle of Azeroth, The Battleground and Clash of Legends

142469-albums7211-picture84410.jpg
There are currently 12 available classes from original World of Warcraft available, 10 playable classes (Orc Warrior (Arms), Human Paladin (Protection), Human Death Knight (Frost), Orc Death Knight (Blood), Night Elf Rogue (Assasination), Orc Hunter (Survival), Night Elf Hunter (Marksmanship), Blood Elf Mage (Fire), Human Mage (Frost) and Draenei Priest (Holy)) and 2 iconic characters from Warcraft III history as a secret characters (Arthas Menethil (Paladin) and Grom Hellscream (Warrior)) which can be played by entering a secret code that you can get as you play the game further.
Character model and abilities concept might be changed anytime as the progress updated.

Playable Classes
WoWHeroesReturn-StrengthHeroes.jpg

WoWHeroesReturn-AgilityHeroes.jpg

WoWHeroesReturn-IntelligenceHeroes.jpg
Secret Characters
WoWHeroesReturn-SecretCharacters.jpg

142469-albums7211-picture84414.jpg
Instead of medievalist one, I'd go for a fantasy theme kind of terrain for the project. Some cracked area terrain on this project is inspired from World of Warcraft: Cataclysm patch when there's a crack on land filled with magma deep in caused by Deathwing. Here's current screenshots of terrain looks (you can check my album to see the progress of the terrain from the early alpha until it is now).
These terrain design might be change and improved from time to time as the project progressing by.

WoWHR-Cities001.jpg

WoWHR-Cities002.jpg

WoWHR-Cities003.jpg

WoWHR-Cities004.jpg
WoWHR-Continent001.jpg

WoWHR-Continent002.jpg

WoWHR-Continent003.jpg

WoWHR-Continent004.jpg
WoWHR-Dungeon001.jpg

WoWHR-Dungeon002.jpg

WoWHR-Dungeon003.jpg

WoWHR-Dungeon004.jpg

WoWHR-Ingame001.jpg

WoWHR-Ingame002.jpg

142469-albums7211-picture84412.jpg
lastpost.gif
Total Conversion
With most materials (which has been massively poly reduced by myself into the lowest size) imported from World of Warcraft, to make the player experience the World of Warcraft feeling when playing the map!

lastpost.gif
Cataclysm Themed, Detailed Terrain
Explore the world from a dreamy forest, into a foggy land of the past, with a cracking lava over the lands caused by Deathwing's Wrath previously known as "The Cataclysm".

lastpost.gif
Over 10 Classes and 2 Secret Characters to Choose
Play as certain classes from World of Warcraft or as a classic character of legend. You decide your role as the new Heroes of Azeroth!

lastpost.gif
Interactive NPC
You can interact with each NPC you've meet. From talking blab, listening to a short lore, or even gaining information about some game secrets.

lastpost.gif
Custom Weapon Attachment
Bored of unchangeable weapon on previous version? You can change your weapon attachment visual now as you change your weapon. More than 30 fancy World of Warcraft weapon attachments with lowpoly revised!

lastpost.gif
Developed Creeps
Each creeps has their own status differently, as well as their own abilities (and at least 1 active ability each, so the battle ain't about only hack and slash!). Creeps type divided into 4: Normal, Dungeon, Elite and Boss.

lastpost.gif
Dungeon
No RPG would be complete without a dungeon, dungeon enemies drops more valuable items than non-dungeon enemies. You can go further into depth of dungeon by removing invisible pathing blocker by defeating each Bosses.

lastpost.gif
Challenging Bosses
Even more challenging and almost not possible if you challenge them alone!

lastpost.gif
Limited Item in Inventory
Like in typical RPG, Player can only carry 1 type of equipment. Backpack is also available on the map incase you're out of inventory.

lastpost.gif
More Than 200 Items
From common Tier 1 item to a legendary tier 8 item to collect with colored tooltips description, more higher the creeps classification that you kill, more higher the item tier you'll get.

lastpost.gif
And More!

142469-albums7211-picture84411.jpg
lastpost.gif
Materials Resources
Blizzard Entertainment (original World of Warcraft meshes, textures and icons), Ddahe, Blackstorm, LongbowMan (WoW Models), Judash and JetFangInferno (SFXs), CRAZYRUSSIAN (Command Interface Icons), JesusHipster (CastingBar Model), AnimE (Dropped Items base model mesh), Kitabake (Armor Item attachment model mesh)

Most of the materials I'm using are: re-created, edited, geomerged, poly reduced and Re-UVs by myself for this project purpose usage in order for the finest size and able to be played multiplayer as a WoW total conversion project.

lastpost.gif
Forum Resources
Ddahe Cafe, Warcraft Underground, Hive Workshop, XGM

lastpost.gif
Special Thanks
Blizzard as a World of Warcraft developer and also for their World Editor engine

lastpost.gif
Forum Special Thanks
Hive Workshop

lastpost.gif
Original Artwork for Loading Screen
Blizzard Entertainment (Unknown Artist Name)

lastpost.gif
Music Theme
Castaways (from WoW: Cataclysm Game Soundtrack)
Composed and arranged by Russell Brower, Derek Duke, Glenn Stafford, Neal Acree and David Arkenstone (Blizzard Entertainment)

lastpost.gif
Site Reference
WoW Head, WoW Wiki, Wikipedia (various NPC cameo references)

lastpost.gif
Project Changelog
Due to trapped in dungeon issue, you now load your character on Ressurection Point instead
Additional Ability: Mage - Flamestrike health restore issue fixed
Legendary: Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest crafting issue fixed
Potions cooldown increased from 5 seconds into 9 seconds
All Bosses attack cooldown has been reduced by 1.5 seconds

Siphon Essence now stackable
Rogue: Kidney Shot has been replaced with Shadow Blades
Total 21 Active Additional Abilities for each Classes now has [Q], [W] and [E] hotkeys implemented

Damage-Type and Armor-Type Damage table now implemented
Item Bound to Player now implemented, other Player unable to take it
Crafting Feature implemented, you now can get item tier 4 above up to legendary tier 8 item by crafting
UI border changed
Whole Drop Item table revised
Gold bounty reduced by 50%
Boss bounty now global receive
Fixed pathing blocker missing on Nerubian Kingdom
Added Ambience Sound in Molten Core
Player PvP currently deactivated
Invulnerablitiy effect on city removed
Ressurection time has been reduced from 20 to 5 seconds
You now ressurected with 10% health and 10% mana
Starting Gold reduced from 2000 to 500
Mana Cost now not increased along with ability level
New Loading Screen and Map Preview cover
New Icons and some icons revised
Sailing to Jejunia/Evergreen now require to be level 20
Blood Mage, Frost Mage and Holy Priest base dattack damage and base attack speed reduced
Model: New Shields and Books attachments
Model: Weapon Dropped Item mesh revised and re-UVed
Model: All Swords attachments model resized
Model: All Dagger attachments model resized
Additional Abilities: Added Divine Fury and Mass Dispel to Priest Class
Additional Abilities: Added Charge to Warrior Class
Additional Abilities: Added Flamestrike and Deep Freeze to Mage Class
Additional Abilities: Added Outbreak to Death Knight Class
Additional Abilities: Added Arcane Shot to Hunter Class
Additional Abilities: Added Adrenaline Rush to Rogue Class
Additional Abilities: Warrior taunt cooldown has been reduced from 20 to 5 seconds
Additional Abilities: Paladin Spirit Link mana cost has been reduced from 60 to 10
Additional Abilities: Rogue Stealth mana cost has been reduced from 100 to 20
Holy Paladin: Crusader Strike base damage reduced from 106 to 75
Holy Paladin: Holy Light base heal increased from 100 to 200
Holy Paladin: Holy Light cooldown reduced from 5 to 3 seconds
Blood DK: Scarlet Fever base attack speed rate increased from 5% to 18%
Blood DK: Heart Strike base damage reduced from 93 to 62
Blood DK: Vampiric Blood damage bonus scale per-level reduced from 1 to 0.5
Blood DK: Death Strike base damage reduced from 514 to 253
Frost DK: Obliterate base damage reduced from 103 to 71
Frost DK: Icy Touch base attack speed reduction increased from 5% to 10%
Frost DK: Icy Touch damage reduction base reduced from 5% to 2%
Frost DK: Frost strike base freeze chance increased by 1%
Frost DK: Frost strike now also deals bonus damage
Frost DK: Pillar of Frost base damage reduced from 516 to 243
Arms Warrior: Hamstring base damage reduced from 104 to 72
Arms Warrior: Hamstring base movement speed reduced from 10% to 5%
Assasination Rogue: Burst of Speed has been replaced with Sinister Strike
Assasination Rogue: Mutilate base damage reduced from 102 to 70
Assasination Rogue: Envenom base damage reduced from 317 to 76
Markmanship Hunter: Aimed Shot base damage reduced from 108 to 76
Marksmanship Hunter Evasion changed with Careful Aim
Survival Hunter: Cobra Shot base damage reduced from 101 to 69
Survival Hunter: Exhilaration base heal increased from 100 to 200
Frost Mage: cone of Cold base damage increased from 83 to 102
Frost Mage: Frost Armor cast time now set to instant
Frost Mage: Frost Nova base damage increased from 324 to 543
Fire Mage: Combustion base damage increased from 122 to 154
Fire Mage: Scorch base damage increased from 36 to 47
Fire Mage: Inferno Blast base damage increase from 330 to 558
Holy Priest: Binding Heal cooldown reduced from 5 to 2 seconds
Holy Priest: Circle of Healing cooldown reduced from 5 to 3 seconds
Holy Priest: Circle of Healing base heal reduced from 150 to 100
Holy Priest: Circle of Healing heal scale per-level reduced from 80 to 50
Holy Priest: Inner Will now no longer has cast time
Athas Menethil: All abilities rebalanced
Grom Hellscream: All abilities rebalanced
Secret Characters now can't be Saved
===========================
Following Items has been revised

Revised Sword: Trainee's Sword (T1), Broad Sword (T1), Scimitar (T1), Cutlass (T2), Steel Sword (T2), Swiftwind Blade (T3), Protector's Sword (T4), Mystic Sword (T6), Silverwing Defender (T6), Ashbringer, Scarlet Blade of the Light (T8)
Revised Staff: Trainee's Staff (T1), Arcane Staff (T1), Darkwood Staff (T1), Ruby Wand (T2), Tanglewood Staff (T2), Sunstrinder Staff (T3), Wand of Eternal Light (T4), Runestaff of Nordrassil (T6), Distant Land (T6), Exodar Life Staff (T6), Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest (T8)
Revised Axe: Trainee's Axe (T1), Battle Axe (T1), Hillborne Axe (T1), Bardis (T2), Cresent Axe (T2), Elunite Axe (T3), Terokkar Axe (T4), Ethereum Nexus Reaver (T6), Legacy (T6), Wicked Edge of The Plane (T7)
Revised Bow: Trainee's Bow (T1), Rapid Bow (T1), Titanium Compound Bow (T1), Nightstalker Bow (T2), Hawkeye Bow (T2), Golemheart Longbow (T4), Black Bow of the Betrayer (T6), Siren's Cry (T6)
Revised Mace: Sulfuron Hammer (T6), Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros (T8)
Revised Right Dagger: Trainee's Dagger (T1), Flesh Piercer (T1), Razor Blade (T2), Vendetta (T2), Heartseeker (T5), Twilight Mist (T6), Golad, Twilight of Aspects (T8)
Revised Ring: Ring of Pride (T1), Dametria's Signet (T1), Attractive Ring (T1), Chaera's Ring (T2), Evasion Ring (T2), Mood Ring (T2), Gold Ring (T3), Spider Ring (T4)
Revised Plate: Breastplate (T1), Imperial Plate Chest (T1), Adamantium Breastplate (T2), Brigade Chestplate (T2), Holy Plate (T3), Splintsteel Armor (T4), Lord's Plate (T5), Breastplate of Radiant Glory (T5), Chestguard of Eternal Vigilance (T5), Harbringer Breastplate (T5), Meteor Plate Armor (T6)
Revised Cloth: Nightsky Robe (T1), Plain Robe (T1), Sage's Robe (T2), Twilight Robe (T2), Embrace of Madness (T5), Shadowblaze Robe (T5), Merlin's Robe (T5), Skyweaver Robe (T5), Lightwarper Vestments (T6)
Revised Mail: Refunge Armor (T1), Fel Iron Breastplate (T1), Chainmail Armor (T2), Light Mail Armor (T2), Soldier's Armor (T2), Genesis Mail (T6)
Revised Leather: Leather Jacket (T1), Huntsman's Armor (T1), Hyena Hide Jerkin (T2), Wild Leather Vest (T2), Azure Serpent Chestguard (T5), Gatekeeper's Embrace (T5), Windrunner's Tunic of Triumph (T5), Cloak of the Silent Assasin (T6)
Revised Shield: Kite Shield (T1), Shield of the Lesson (T1), Jade Shield (T1), Hunting Buckler (T1), Stormbinder Aegis (T2), Grunt Shield (T2), Combat Shield (T2), Bear Guard (T2), Enduring Shield (T5), Chiselgrip Shield (T5), Elementium Stormshield (T6), Ward of Incantations (T6)
Revised Book: Diary (T1), Novel (T1), Encyclopedia (T2), Book of Survival (T2), Nilminer's Notes (T5), Testament of Hope (T5), Tome of the Lost (T6)
Revised Left Dagger: Flesh Piercer (T1), Gladius (T1), Razor Blade (T2), Vendetta (T2), Heartseeker (T5), Twilight Mist (T6), Tiriosh, Nightmare of Ages (T8)
Following Items has been removed

Removed Sword: Silver Sword (T1), Long Sword (T2), Darkthorn Piercer (T4), Crusader's Glory (T6)
Removed Staff: Apprentice Staff (T1), Magician Staff (T2), Avalanche Staff (T5), Archmage's Staff (T7), Staff of Life (T7)
Removed Axe: Strike Axe (T1), Ravager (T2), Warbringer (T6)
Removed Polearm: Javelin (T1), Spear (T1), Halberd (T2), Stonereaven (T2), Diabolic Skiver (T3), Ruthless Shiv (T4)
Removed Mace: Skullcrusher Mace (T4), Bloodskull Destroyer (T5), Serenity (T5), Crystal Spire of Kalabor (T7)
Removed Right Dagger: Mythril Dagger (T1), Assault Dagger (T2)
Removed Ring: The 1 Ring (T1), Prairie Ring (T1), Heavy Silver Ring (T2), Tarnished Silver Ring (T2), Skull Ring (T5), Ritssyn's Ring of Chaos (T6)
Removed Shield: Faerleia's Shield (T1), Trainee's Shield (T1), Wooden Buckler (T1), Buckler (T2), Shield (T3), Blackrock Shield (T4), Aegis of the Scarlet Commander (T5), Blackskull Shield (T5)
Removed Book: Royal Guide of Escape Route, Strategy Guide (T1), Battle Manual (T2), Book of Magic (T2), Book of Zeref (T6), Heartbound Tome (T7)
Removed Left Dagger: Mythtil Dagger (T1), Assault Dagger (T2)

- Added Backpack feature
- You now can't save potions and scrolls
- Potions cooldown now increased to 5 seconds
- Potions recovery amount increased
- Elixir removed
- Load now can be only up to 300 seconds
- All Abilities Mana cost reduced by 20-30
- All Abilities Cooldown reduced drastically
- Tooltips "Additional Abilities" on each abilities now changed into "Buff"
- Starting Health and Mana has been reduced by 1/4
- Classes Ultimate Damage has been reduced and level skip requirements increased from 5 to 10
- Arthas' Exorcism now also inflict Blind which cause target a chance to miss on each attack
- Protection Paladin's Crusader Strike now also inflict Damage Break
- Protection Paladin's Divine Bulwark now only affect on self
- Assasination Rogue's Mutilate now also inflict Movement Break
- Marksmanship Hunter's Blind caused by Aimed Shot now only affect on single target
- Avatar effect has been reduced to 5 seconds
- All Creeps has been revised
- Creeps now drops runes instead of potions
- All rings item now has active Mana Recovery ability which recover 5% max mana
- Fixed Inventory System
- Fixed some wrong tooltips
- Fixed some Players pick range issue
- Fixed Arthas model potrait and hand attachment

Released!

Keywords:
WoW, World of Warcraft, Warcraft, ORPG, RPG, Multiplayer, Epic, Heroes Return, Heroes Return, Cataclysm, Fantasy, Ozzy Osbourne
Contents

WoW: Heroes Return [ORPG] [1.2.b] (Map)

Reviews
06:37, 1st Apr 2014 Hell_Master: Map approved with a rating of 3/5 (Acceptable). See moderator's review regarding the map:
Level 1
Hello guys, I'm trying to think of the code arthas or Groom if someone could pass me the secret code of some "PM" I thank obg, great map, waiting for new version * ----- *

Level 1
I'm throwing over 2 weeks and I can not find it, ja upei maximum level and nothing, already talked to all NPCs, and only thing that got the legendary sword Arshbrinder, nothing Please can some tips from me because I'm not understand anything by PM, thank you * - * Map spectacular new Updates waiting <3

Level 1
It means that he obtained the Legendary Sword from Alexandros... you must be +50lvl to get the quest :p

Level 2
Excellent map! I'd say 4/5 because:

1. Need more dungeons!!! Why not try making a sunken ship/temple dungeon?
2. You have 2 secret characters but the loading screen has 3. Can you add that
that night elf guy? i think hes Furion or Cenarius with 2 legs.
3. You can see the weapons change but you cant see the shields or books.
The armor doesn't need to be seen cause i think that's impossible.
4. There are only a few different monsters that you can kill especially elites, there
should be more elites than the number of bosses.
5. There are 5 legendary weapons and i think the Ashbringer is the only
weapon that can surely be obtained. Info about the 2 rouge weapons can
be obtained from the retired blacksmith but where to get Deathwing's jaw
thingy is completely unknown. The other two i think depends solely on
dumb luck whether Ragnaros and Anub'Arak drop the items needed to
craft the other 2 legendary weapons.
6. Some quests are unavailable. Why is that? I want to do Shandris' quest so
badly.
7. The image your using for your map doesnt really help in pin pointing your location in the game
8. It needs more quests and hopefully they reward you with items too like Ashbringer quest
9. Whats that fame thingy for?

Overall its a very-super-duper-excellent map! Please update soon! Although I've never played WoW I feel as if what I'm playing is WoW!
Awesome job and i hope you make even better maps!
(sorry for the very long "comment" but please bear with it ;)

Last edited:
Level 2
Also I've found a small bug i think, the right side of the fallen kings wall near that spider monster can be passed through if you auto-move your hero to anub'arak.
I didnt read all the other comments so im not sure if you already know this but if you do NVM.

Level 2
Nice Map. Currently Level 17 Human Paladin. I hope you add more classes and that the load system would be easier like other orpg's. (Currently Best ORPG and still beginning)

Its currently the closest ORPG to WoW but no offence The original WoW is better. But what else could i play other than the best Warcraft 3 ORPG. Got a bug at my 1st try when i was invulnerable outside the village , i just remake the world again. I reccomend that there will be more quests to make it one step closer to being Wow.

Last edited:
Level 14
Hello, sorry for the late response. Thanks for the compliments, feedbacks and certain bugs reports. +rep

@guhgermano: when you talk to NPC with historian title, they will give you clue that creeps in certain area drop a letter to unlocking Arthas/Grom.

@devastator:
1. Dungeon are still on construction at the moment, any raid dungeon to be include in future release are open suggestion.
2. Furion are planned to be include as the final secret character, that's why he's there. :)
3. Shield attachments aren't included on the map for size purpose.
4. Two legendary dagger from Deathwing can be obtained on next version. This is why the blacksmith didn't sell the recipe. The current legenday weapon which obtainable are: Ashbringer, Sulfuras and Dragonwrath.
6. Because they are not available. :)
7. The current map structure were incomplete, so I'm using image to hide it, will using the actual map image like in here when the structure reach 80% above.

Yep, it has been noticed by Chenralstraz.

@HighKnightJS:
The current Save/Load system which I'm using were the oldschool one as I'm not using jass, would implied such on future release.

Actually it's obvious if the original one are waaay better as it is impossible to made exactly the same replica of WoW quality below 8mb, regardless I wanted to bring WoW visual in wc3 multiplayer experience especially those who couldn't play actual WoW. I will removing the invulnerability on next version instead and ofc, there would me more variety of one-time-taking quests on the future instead of making it repeatable.

Level 14
========================================================
Notice: Upcoming version will have whole items revised, with some considered as junk removed, certain items are also upgradeable
========================================================

Level 4
It is kind of boring.

Is there going to be animation for armors and shields?

Is there going to be any divesity in builds? as it is now. the skills are boring and there is no room for diversity.

Can the additional skills be upgraded? do we learn more additional skills?

Level 14
It is kind of boring.

Is there going to be animation for armors and shields?

Is there going to be any divesity in builds? as it is now. the skills are boring and there is no room for diversity.

Can the additional skills be upgraded? do we learn more additional skills?
Nah, then feel free to play another ORPG map instead. :p

And there wouldn't be any shield/armor attachment due to size efficiency.
The skills had various revision for upcoming version due to abundant feedbacks on latest release.

Level 4
sorry for being harsh. the project is new.

size problem always in warcraft :/

i really would like to see diversity in builds, i think its very important aspect.

will probabely be back with more feedback after new version release.

Last edited:
Level 14
Yeah, those WoW materials size reduction felt like seems waay taking more time that developing the map itself, which if I didn't probably the size already overwhelming above 20 mb or so. Since I've been done anything that I needed, I can focusing on gameplay aspect from now on.

And don't worry, that's what feedbacks are for - making a map better.

Level 4
It really doesnt matter how cool the game looks or how similar the animation is to Wow, if it lacks gameplay then it wont attract players.

I read that u gave each monster its own statistics and skills. Thats good! Make sure the differences are noticable. Ofc some monsters might be similar. Thats also logical.

Suggestion:
What about make monsters wander on their territory. Not just stand in one place (but also, some are to lazy to walk ??).
Also some monsters due to their type might fight each other when they see each other at their borderlines.

Last edited:
Level 14
It really doesnt matter how cool the game looks or how similar the animation is to Wow, if it lacks gameplay then it wont attract players.
It does, because people judge from what they see first. I do understand what you meant because I priorize visual first. That's what map update are for, to made it better and better on each version.

Suggestion:
What about make monsters wander on their territory. Not just stand in one place (but also, some are to lazy to walk ??).
Aye, planned to implying this one on the future release. :)
With normal creeps walking around and the Elites/Bosses stay on their place.

Also some monsters due to their type might fight each other when they see each other at their borderlines.
Nah, I don't think creeps fight would be necessary as nobody even bother to see something like this. This isn't.. uh.. Pokemon.

Level 4
well.
Base it on logic.
First of all not all normal monster might be walking. Some might be too fat, lazy etc and some might simply not being able to. for example a living tree that is rooted to the ground and cant move.
Also not all of them need to have the same speed.

About bosses.

First type:
You could add some type of a bosses that wander in their territory (maybe with an amount of minions) to take revenge of the players after they have killed a certain amount of their minions. I imagine them being raged.
This could also be a part of a quest or something.

Second type:
World bosses (really strong ) that travel in the whole map (if they can) with only goal to kill the heroes. Maybe they are sent by even stronger boss??

I try to give you ideas but since you create the world i think you know better how to fit them.

Level 14
If you seen around the map, you may notice that the world layout is linear, which sometimes made certain creeps collide each other when I made them wander - which is why I haven't implement it until now.

There was Deathwing planned as a World Boss-like which travel around the map, like in actual WoW Cataclysm expansion (since he's a gigantic dragon and able to fly). But cancelled due to limited amount of playable-world wc3 WE provide, beside some players found it troublesome, esp some who just played.

Anyway, thanks for making the creeps more living feedbacks. +rep

Level 14
==========================================================
Upcoming Version Progress

Made a huge items revision for upcoming version release, some items got removed as well.

Full list of revised items in the game:
Swords
Trainee's Sword (T1), Broad Sword (T1), Scimitar (T1), Cutlass (T2), Steel Sword (T2), Swiftwind Blade (T3), Protector's Sword (T4), Mystic Sword (T6), Silverwing Defender (T6), Ashbringer, Scarlet Blade of the Light (T8)
Staffs
Trainee's Staff (T1), Arcane Staff (T1), Darkwood Staff (T1), Ruby Wand (T2), Tanglewood Staff (T2), Sunstrinder Staff (T3), Wand of Eternal Light (T4), Runestaff of Nordrassil (T6), Distant Land (T6), Exodar Life Staff (T6), Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest (T8)
Axes
Trainee's Axe (T1), Battle Axe (T1), Hillborne Axe (T1), Bardis (T2), Cresent Axe (T2), Elunite Axe (T3), Terokkar Axe (T4), Ethereum Nexus Reaver (T6), Legacy (T6), Wicked Edge of The Plane (T7)
Bows
Trainee's Bow (T1), Rapid Bow (T1), Titanium Compound Bow (T1), Nightstalker Bow (T2), Hawkeye Bow (T2), Golemheart Longbow (T4), Black Bow of the Betrayer (T6), Siren's Cry (T6)
Maces
Sulfuron Hammer (T6), Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros (T8)
Right Daggers
Trainee's Dagger (T1), Flesh Piercer (T1), Razor Blade (T2), Vendetta (T2), Heartseeker (T5), Twilight Mist (T6), Golad, Twilight of Aspects (T8)
Rings
Ring of Pride (T1), Dametria's Signet (T1), Attractive Ring (T1), Chaera's Ring (T2), Evasion Ring (T2), Mood Ring (T2), Gold Ring (T3), Spider Ring (T4)
Plates
Breastplate (T1), Imperial Plate Chest (T1), Adamantium Breastplate (T2), Brigade Chestplate (T2), Holy Plate (T3), Splintsteel Armor (T4), Lord's Plate (T5), Breastplate of Radiant Glory (T5), Chestguard of Eternal Vigilance (T5), Harbringer Breastplate (T5), Meteor Plate Armor (T6)
Cloths
Nightsky Robe (T1), Plain Robe (T1), Sage's Robe (T2), Twilight Robe (T2), Embrace of Madness (T5), Shadowblaze Robe (T5), Merlin's Robe (T5), Skyweaver Robe (T5), Lightwarper Vestments (T6)
Mails
Refunge Armor (T1), Fel Iron Breastplate (T1), Chainmail Armor (T2), Light Mail Armor (T2), Soldier's Armor (T2), Genesis Mail (T6)
Leathers
Leather Jacket (T1), Huntsman's Armor (T1), Hyena Hide Jerkin (T2), Wild Leather Vest (T2), Azure Serpent Chestguard (T5), Gatekeeper's Embrace (T5), Windrunner's Tunic of Triumph (T5), Cloak of the Silent Assasin (T6)
Shields
Kite Shield (T1), Shield of the Lesson (T1), Jade Shield (T1), Hunting Buckler (T1), Stormbinder Aegis (T2), Grunt Shield (T2), Combat Shield (T2), Bear Guard (T2), Enduring Shield (T5), Chiselgrip Shield (T5), Elementium Stormshield (T6), Ward of Incantations (T6)
Books
Diary (T1), Novel (T1), Encyclopedia (T2), Book of Survival (T2), Nilminer's Notes (T5), Testament of Hope (T5), Tome of the Lost (T6)
Left Daggers
Flesh Piercer (T1), Gladius (T1), Razor Blade (T2), Vendetta (T2), Heartseeker (T5), Twilight Mist (T6), Tiriosh, Nightmare of Ages (T8)
Full list of removed items from the game:
Swords
Silver Sword (T1), Long Sword (T2), Darkthorn Piercer (T4), Crusader's Glory (T6)
Staffs
Apprentice Staff (T1), Magician Staff (T2), Avalanche Staff (T5), Archmage's Staff (T7), Staff of Life (T7)
Axes
Strike Axe (T1), Ravager (T2), Warbringer (T6)
Polearms
Javelin (T1), Spear (T1), Halberd (T2), Stonereaven (T2), Diabolic Skiver (T3), Ruthless Shiv (T4)
Maces
Skullcrusher Mace (T4), Bloodskull Destroyer (T5), Serenity (T5), Crystal Spire of Kalabor (T7)
Right Daggers
Mythril Dagger (T1), Assault Dagger (T2)
Rings
The 1 Ring (T1), Prairie Ring (T1), Heavy Silver Ring (T2), Tarnished Silver Ring (T2), Skull Ring (T5), Ritssyn's Ring of Chaos (T6)
Shields
Faerleia's Shield (T1), Trainee's Shield (T1), Wooden Buckler (T1), Buckler (T2), Shield (T3), Blackrock Shield (T4), Aegis of the Scarlet Commander (T5), Blackskull Shield (T5)
Books
Royal Guide of Escape Route, Strategy Guide (T1), Battle Manual (T2), Book of Magic (T2), Book of Zeref (T6), Heartbound Tome (T7)
Left Daggers
Mythtil Dagger (T1), Assault Dagger (T2)

SHBlade

Hosted Project GR
Level 14
1. In next update u should also change save system protection against cheaters.
Mean save/load will be disabled only in wc3 normal single player, this will allow ppl to play this map solo on lan.
2. Dunno if it's a bug but items which are stored in chest can't be saved.
3. I suggest to make abilities based on attack power (1lvl - 1xAP; 2lvl - 1.5xAP etc.) or at least for some diversity some abilities will be stats based (1lvl - 2xStr/Agi/Int etc.), this will protect skills from being useless, cuz in late game ur normal attacks are pretty strong.
Anyway EPIC map, keep that good work ;)

Last edited:
Level 14
Hello, thank you for the feedbacks and rate.

1. Got no clue how save could work specifically only in LAN even in single player, so I just disable them both, the classic way - You can only save when there's 2 Players or more active.
2. You can't save items in your box, drop chance and drop list items has been whole remaked on next version due to this purpose.
3. Yep, I made some abilities with attribute bonus damage in next version, alot of abilities got revised as well and rebalanced.

Level 14
Upcoming Version Visual Sneak Peek:

New Shield & Book Attachments Implemented
142469-albums7366-picture87240.jpg
Some Icons revised
142469-albums7366-picture87241.jpg

SHBlade

Hosted Project GR
Level 14
If any1 want to play, I often host game on Bnet (Europe server) via MBot.
GN is WoW - Heroes Return #0X (X is number from 1 to 9)
Due to net problems I won't host games till 14.08.2014

1. Can u make hotkeys to additional abilities such as opening abilities window and taunt?
2. You should make items saved to character so no1 shud pick them up except u.
This will protect from doubling items such as legendaries (ppl can just give his legendary to a lvl 1 guy, he pick it up save and give weapon back, and then this lvl 1 guy has save with ashbringer in it)
3. Sometimes when more players are in game, unknown letters drops from every mob on map.

Last edited:
Level 1
Instalation bug?

For some reason the game does not work when i install it, am i missing something like Winrar? cause i tried opening ti with winrar and i got nothing that worked. i tried to play it and it wants me to open it again. i do and it wants me to open it again. please help.

Email me at: [email protected]

:goblin_cry:

SHBlade

Hosted Project GR
Level 14
1. download map
2. paste file to Warcraft3/Maps directory
3. Launch wc3 the frozen throne
4a. Single player-->custom game-->choose map and play
4b. Lan-->create game-->choose map and play
4c. Battle net-->custom game-->create game-->choose map and play
PS. U need Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne updated to 1.26a or newer. Also u need at least one player in ur game (wc3 standart bots don't work) to use save system, if u can't host public game on bnet or don't want to wait for ppl, u can use http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tools-560/fake-player-176307/.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How far from next version andreariona?

Last edited:
Level 14
Just finished dozens of craftable items. Legendary items now also obtainable by crafting as well. New version could be ready anytime soon.

Also made a steel version of fire elemental which would be added on Deathwing dungeon (used for my upcoming project as well).

142469-albums7524-picture87430.jpg

Level 1
Sorry for my bad english.

Thats map awesome. Good models, good effects, good terrain, but nothing to do there. Add many quests, not only "Kill X %mobname%". Add dungeons for low lvl players 10-15 lvl. Add more shops with "boss crystalis" cost and more items with this. Add normal minimap, logo of WoW - creates a bad impression and annoying.
And, please, remove effect of mob respawning: when play this map fullhouse and farm different locations that effect fckd brains.

Balance.
1) Fire Mage need reducing cooldown for all his skills (mb, reduce damage for that)
2) Hunter (Archer) need reducing hitpoints and armor, but REALLY need increasing her attack range. 400 attack range for archer - thats sucks.

I have played enough for Frost Death Knight, he good, but need few rebalance.
1) Frost Shield (Anti-Mage shield) need discrease cooldown (40 to 25/30), but too discrease buff time (50 to 15).
2) Frost Passive (chance freeze enemy for 2 sec) need increase chance for attacking, in order to in spell max lvl chanse was 17% (12% now).

Thanks for reading, if i remember something else, I will write more.
Sorry for my english, again.

Last edited:
Level 14
That's just awesome, can't wait to see new content :D
Thank you. :)

Sorry for my bad english.

Thats map awesome. Good models, good effects, good terrain, but nothing to do there. Add many quests, not only "Kill X %mobname%". Add dungeons for low lvl players 10-15 lvl. Add more shops with "boss crystalis" cost and more items with this. Add normal minimap, logo of WoW - creates a bad impression and annoying.
And, please, remove effect of mob respawning: when play this map fullhouse and farm different locations that effect fckd brains.

Balance.
1) Fire Mage need reducing cooldown for all his skills (mb, reduce damage for that)
2) Hunter (Archer) need reducing hitpoints and armor, but REALLY need increasing her attack range. 400 attack range for archer - thats sucks.

I have played enough for Frost Death Knight, he good, but need few rebalance.
1) Frost Shield (Anti-Mage shield) need discrease cooldown (40 to 25/30), but too discrease buff time (50 to 15).
2) Frost Passive (chance freeze enemy for 2 sec) need increase chance for attacking, in order to in spell max lvl chanse was 17% (12% now).

Thanks for reading, if i remember something else, I will write more.
Sorry for my english, again.
Thanks for the feedbacks. :)
Balancing issue above has been fixed for the next version, as well as other abilities revised and changed. I haven't add the main quest storyline yet into the map, so currently it's only kill quest which available (haven't worked on the main quest one since currently I'm doing remodelling for upcoming WoD quality total conversion project Rise of the Iron Horde).

Level 14
=====================================================
[August 17th, 2014] Update Version 1.2 released with following changelogs
=====================================================

Damage-Type and Armor-Type Damage table now implemented
Item Bound to Player now implemented, other Player unable to take it
Crafting Feature implemented, you now can get item tier 4 above up to legendary tier 8 item by crafting
Whole Drop Item table revised
Gold bounty reduced by 50%
Boss bounty now global receive
Fixed pathing blocker missing on Nerubian Kingdom
Added Ambience Sound in Molten Core
Player PvP currently deactivated
Invulnerablitiy effect on city removed
Ressurection time has been reduced from 20 to 5 seconds
You now ressurected with 10% health and 10% mana
Starting Gold reduced from 2000 to 500
Mana Cost now not increased along with ability level
New Loading Screen and Map Preview cover
New Icons and some icons revised
Sailing to Jejunia/Evergreen now require to be level 20
Blood Mage, Frost Mage and Holy Priest base dattack damage and base attack speed reduced
Model: New Shields and Books attachments
Model: Weapon Dropped Item mesh revised and re-UVed
Model: All Swords attachments model resized
Model: All Dagger attachments model resized
Additional Abilities: Added Divine Fury and Mass Dispel to Priest Class
Additional Abilities: Added Charge to Warrior Class
Additional Abilities: Added Flamestrike and Deep Freeze to Mage Class
Additional Abilities: Added Outbreak to Death Knight Class
Additional Abilities: Added Arcane Shot to Hunter Class
Additional Abilities: Added Adrenaline Rush to Rogue Class
Additional Abilities: Warrior taunt cooldown has been reduced from 20 to 5 seconds
Additional Abilities: Paladin Spirit Link mana cost has been reduced from 60 to 10
Additional Abilities: Rogue Stealth mana cost has been reduced from 100 to 20
Holy Paladin: Crusader Strike base damage reduced from 106 to 75
Holy Paladin: Holy Light base heal increased from 100 to 200
Holy Paladin: Holy Light cooldown reduced from 5 to 3 seconds
Blood DK: Scarlet Fever base attack speed rate increased from 5% to 18%
Blood DK: Heart Strike base damage reduced from 93 to 62
Blood DK: Vampiric Blood damage bonus scale per-level reduced from 1 to 0.5
Blood DK: Death Strike base damage reduced from 514 to 253
Frost DK: Obliterate base damage reduced from 103 to 71
Frost DK: Icy Touch base attack speed reduction increased from 5% to 10%
Frost DK: Icy Touch damage reduction base reduced from 5% to 2%
Frost DK: Frost strike base freeze chance increased by 1%
Frost DK: Frost strike now also deals bonus damage
Frost DK: Pillar of Frost base damage reduced from 516 to 243
Arms Warrior: Hamstring base damage reduced from 104 to 72
Arms Warrior: Hamstring base movement speed reduced from 10% to 5%
Assasination Rogue: Burst of Speed has been replaced with Sinister Strike
Assasination Rogue: Mutilate base damage reduced from 102 to 70
Assasination Rogue: Envenom base damage reduced from 317 to 76
Markmanship Hunter: Aimed Shot base damage reduced from 108 to 76
Marksmanship Hunter Evasion changed with Careful Aim
Survival Hunter: Cobra Shot base damage reduced from 101 to 69
Survival Hunter: Exhilaration base heal increased from 100 to 200
Frost Mage: cone of Cold base damage increased from 83 to 102
Frost Mage: Frost Armor cast time now set to instant
Frost Mage: Frost Nova base damage increased from 324 to 543
Fire Mage: Combustion base damage increased from 122 to 154
Fire Mage: Scorch base damage increased from 36 to 47
Fire Mage: Inferno Blast base damage increase from 330 to 558
Holy Priest: Binding Heal cooldown reduced from 5 to 2 seconds
Holy Priest: Circle of Healing cooldown reduced from 5 to 3 seconds
Holy Priest: Circle of Healing base heal reduced from 150 to 100
Holy Priest: Circle of Healing heal scale per-level reduced from 80 to 50
Holy Priest: Inner Will now no longer has cast time
Athas Menethil: All abilities rebalanced
Grom Hellscream: All abilities rebalanced
Secret Characters now can't be Saved
Following Items has been revised

Revised Sword: Trainee's Sword (T1), Broad Sword (T1), Scimitar (T1), Cutlass (T2), Steel Sword (T2), Swiftwind Blade (T3), Protector's Sword (T4), Mystic Sword (T6), Silverwing Defender (T6), Ashbringer, Scarlet Blade of the Light (T8)
Revised Staff: Trainee's Staff (T1), Arcane Staff (T1), Darkwood Staff (T1), Ruby Wand (T2), Tanglewood Staff (T2), Sunstrinder Staff (T3), Wand of Eternal Light (T4), Runestaff of Nordrassil (T6), Distant Land (T6), Exodar Life Staff (T6), Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest (T8)
Revised Axe: Trainee's Axe (T1), Battle Axe (T1), Hillborne Axe (T1), Bardis (T2), Cresent Axe (T2), Elunite Axe (T3), Terokkar Axe (T4), Ethereum Nexus Reaver (T6), Legacy (T6), Wicked Edge of The Plane (T7)
Revised Bow: Trainee's Bow (T1), Rapid Bow (T1), Titanium Compound Bow (T1), Nightstalker Bow (T2), Hawkeye Bow (T2), Golemheart Longbow (T4), Black Bow of the Betrayer (T6), Siren's Cry (T6)
Revised Mace: Sulfuron Hammer (T6), Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros (T8)
Revised Right Dagger: Trainee's Dagger (T1), Flesh Piercer (T1), Razor Blade (T2), Vendetta (T2), Heartseeker (T5), Twilight Mist (T6), Golad, Twilight of Aspects (T8)
Revised Ring: Ring of Pride (T1), Dametria's Signet (T1), Attractive Ring (T1), Chaera's Ring (T2), Evasion Ring (T2), Mood Ring (T2), Gold Ring (T3), Spider Ring (T4)
Revised Plate: Breastplate (T1), Imperial Plate Chest (T1), Adamantium Breastplate (T2), Brigade Chestplate (T2), Holy Plate (T3), Splintsteel Armor (T4), Lord's Plate (T5), Breastplate of Radiant Glory (T5), Chestguard of Eternal Vigilance (T5), Harbringer Breastplate (T5), Meteor Plate Armor (T6)
Revised Cloth: Nightsky Robe (T1), Plain Robe (T1), Sage's Robe (T2), Twilight Robe (T2), Embrace of Madness (T5), Shadowblaze Robe (T5), Merlin's Robe (T5), Skyweaver Robe (T5), Lightwarper Vestments (T6)
Revised Mail: Refunge Armor (T1), Fel Iron Breastplate (T1), Chainmail Armor (T2), Light Mail Armor (T2), Soldier's Armor (T2), Genesis Mail (T6)
Revised Leather: Leather Jacket (T1), Huntsman's Armor (T1), Hyena Hide Jerkin (T2), Wild Leather Vest (T2), Azure Serpent Chestguard (T5), Gatekeeper's Embrace (T5), Windrunner's Tunic of Triumph (T5), Cloak of the Silent Assasin (T6)
Revised Shield: Kite Shield (T1), Shield of the Lesson (T1), Jade Shield (T1), Hunting Buckler (T1), Stormbinder Aegis (T2), Grunt Shield (T2), Combat Shield (T2), Bear Guard (T2), Enduring Shield (T5), Chiselgrip Shield (T5), Elementium Stormshield (T6), Ward of Incantations (T6)
Revised Book: Diary (T1), Novel (T1), Encyclopedia (T2), Book of Survival (T2), Nilminer's Notes (T5), Testament of Hope (T5), Tome of the Lost (T6)
Revised Left Dagger: Flesh Piercer (T1), Gladius (T1), Razor Blade (T2), Vendetta (T2), Heartseeker (T5), Twilight Mist (T6), Tiriosh, Nightmare of Ages (T8)
Following Items has been removed

Removed Sword: Silver Sword (T1), Long Sword (T2), Darkthorn Piercer (T4), Crusader's Glory (T6)
Removed Staff: Apprentice Staff (T1), Magician Staff (T2), Avalanche Staff (T5), Archmage's Staff (T7), Staff of Life (T7)
Removed Axe: Strike Axe (T1), Ravager (T2), Warbringer (T6)
Removed Polearm: Javelin (T1), Spear (T1), Halberd (T2), Stonereaven (T2), Diabolic Skiver (T3), Ruthless Shiv (T4)
Removed Mace: Skullcrusher Mace (T4), Bloodskull Destroyer (T5), Serenity (T5), Crystal Spire of Kalabor (T7)
Removed Right Dagger: Mythril Dagger (T1), Assault Dagger (T2)
Removed Ring: The 1 Ring (T1), Prairie Ring (T1), Heavy Silver Ring (T2), Tarnished Silver Ring (T2), Skull Ring (T5), Ritssyn's Ring of Chaos (T6)
Removed Shield: Faerleia's Shield (T1), Trainee's Shield (T1), Wooden Buckler (T1), Buckler (T2), Shield (T3), Blackrock Shield (T4), Aegis of the Scarlet Commander (T5), Blackskull Shield (T5)
Removed Book: Royal Guide of Escape Route, Strategy Guide (T1), Battle Manual (T2), Book of Magic (T2), Book of Zeref (T6), Heartbound Tome (T7)
Removed Left Dagger: Mythtil Dagger (T1), Assault Dagger (T2)

Level 1
Well that is massive update :p
Btw cant find recipes for sulfuron hammer and rune staff of nordrassil.. are they alivable ? or..
Anyway gj :thumbs_up:

Level 2
I managed to get long time effect invulnerability in 1.0 version map. It is connected with some entrance to settlement, near which hero can fight with a carnivorous plant. Was to say in past, already recalled.

WC3ScrnShot_080714_152705_02.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_080714_163409_04.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_080714_163456_16.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_080714_183450_56.jpg

Level 14
Daaaaamn, no more saving for secret chars, bye maxed Grom :p
Well let's test this update :D
Btw is Deathwing in this version?
Lol you seems playing alot. Sorry about that. I made the secret chars unsaveable since people often using them which made common class abandoned. And yes, planned to made his human form as last secret character in future release.

I managed to get long time effect invulnerability in 1.0 version map. It is connected with some entrance to settlement, near which hero can fight with a carnivorous plant. Was to say in past, already recalled.

WC3ScrnShot_080714_152705_02.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_080714_163409_04.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_080714_163456_16.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_080714_183450_56.jpg

Yes I noticed that as someone reported it before, so I remove the city invul instead.

The new version doesnt exist in MMH.
How exactle is the upload in MMH happening? :)
It's exist now, someone kindly enough to do so. :)

SHBlade

Hosted Project GR
Level 14
1. Could u implement hp reset on mobs and bosses when all players which fight this mob/boss die? This will upgrade difficult cuz u can kill half of boss hp, die and return to him fast to finish work.
2. Are legendary daggers for rogue available in this version?

Level 4
Ok. Im 13 lvl in v1.2 and this is general feedback.

1)I dont like the idea of reseting monsters hp cause i think it kills the realistic aspect of the game. Instead we should wait for revive a lot longer. why 5 second?:)

2)Do the Additional Skills take lvls? do they progress?
Also. Additional skills have no hotkeys!! please hotkeys!

3)Is the world map intended to be this way? (no map). Is it going to change?

4)Rogue skill in additional list called: Kindney shot. I cant imagine a rogue class throwing rocks. It kind of doesnt fit to the class. Want me to think of another skill instead?

5)Armor via Agi doesnt make sense. I suggest remove it or make it something like 30 agi = 1 armor. Or make agi give evasion instead of armor.
Also. How much exactle A.S each agi point gives?
The same for hp regen and mp regen.

6)A board or something where we can see all our statistics. Speed, A.Speed, Critical chance, etc.

7)Leather armor takes extra dmg from normal attacks and not from Piercing?... I think this is very wrong and i have a general converstional idea about armor functioning.

Average leather armor reduces pierce dmg by 15%
Average mail armor reduces pierce dmg by 30%
Average plate armor reduces pierce dmg by 60%

Leather, Mail and Plate should take 100% dmg from Magic.

Being only 13 lvl i dont know if u added heat, cold etc resists. so cant speak about them.

Weapons that use piercing attack such as daggers, bows and any other weapon u think could have a piercing attack should have a chance to ignore enemy's armor dealing full damage. The chance should be based on agi but also some classes being able to increase it with skills !

I could go on and say that if u think a sword can use its piercing edge then you should add such skills for some classes.
Meaning: A class wielding a sword attempts a piercing attack. Now this attack also has a chance (based on agi) to ingore enemy's armor and deal full damage. Like the regular piercing attacks.
I find such mechanics, realistic, beautiful and most of all, diverse. But ofc all these are up to you, if u are willing to do the work.

8)The world feels a constant dungeon. Its not open at all man. You have even closed certain paths with fallen trees... Try to make the map as open world as possible. Let players fell accidently on hard stuff and die. Give challenge and beauty to it.

9)Why there isnt -roll ? intended?

Last edited: