• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW: Heroes Return [ORPG] [1.2.b]

142469-albums7211-picture84415.jpg
World of Warcraft: Heroes Return is a total conversion Multiplayer Open Role Playing Game (MORPG) that inspired from original World of Warcraft franchise that developed by Blizzard. I'm trying to made the 1st ever WoW total conversion in multiplayer ORPG version (as I haven't seen any). As an ORPG, the project is designed to be played by multiplayer in order to experience a better result playing the game (especially for ORPG fans). My aim on this project is to create a simple yet fancy and fun gameplay with eye catching fantasy-like terrain and effect that able to made the players has a World of Warcraft feeling when playing the game.

Vote the Project on MODBB:

Check out my other World of Warcraft total-conversion project: Battle of Azeroth, The Battleground and Clash of Legends

142469-albums7211-picture84410.jpg
There are currently 12 available classes from original World of Warcraft available, 10 playable classes (Orc Warrior (Arms), Human Paladin (Protection), Human Death Knight (Frost), Orc Death Knight (Blood), Night Elf Rogue (Assasination), Orc Hunter (Survival), Night Elf Hunter (Marksmanship), Blood Elf Mage (Fire), Human Mage (Frost) and Draenei Priest (Holy)) and 2 iconic characters from Warcraft III history as a secret characters (Arthas Menethil (Paladin) and Grom Hellscream (Warrior)) which can be played by entering a secret code that you can get as you play the game further.
Character model and abilities concept might be changed anytime as the progress updated.

Playable Classes
WoWHeroesReturn-StrengthHeroes.jpg

WoWHeroesReturn-AgilityHeroes.jpg

WoWHeroesReturn-IntelligenceHeroes.jpg
Secret Characters
WoWHeroesReturn-SecretCharacters.jpg

142469-albums7211-picture84414.jpg
Instead of medievalist one, I'd go for a fantasy theme kind of terrain for the project. Some cracked area terrain on this project is inspired from World of Warcraft: Cataclysm patch when there's a crack on land filled with magma deep in caused by Deathwing. Here's current screenshots of terrain looks (you can check my album to see the progress of the terrain from the early alpha until it is now).
These terrain design might be change and improved from time to time as the project progressing by.

WoWHR-Cities001.jpg

WoWHR-Cities002.jpg

WoWHR-Cities003.jpg

WoWHR-Cities004.jpg
WoWHR-Continent001.jpg

WoWHR-Continent002.jpg

WoWHR-Continent003.jpg

WoWHR-Continent004.jpg
WoWHR-Dungeon001.jpg

WoWHR-Dungeon002.jpg

WoWHR-Dungeon003.jpg

WoWHR-Dungeon004.jpg

WoWHR-Ingame001.jpg

WoWHR-Ingame002.jpg

142469-albums7211-picture84412.jpg
lastpost.gif
Total Conversion
With most materials (which has been massively poly reduced by myself into the lowest size) imported from World of Warcraft, to make the player experience the World of Warcraft feeling when playing the map!

lastpost.gif
Cataclysm Themed, Detailed Terrain
Explore the world from a dreamy forest, into a foggy land of the past, with a cracking lava over the lands caused by Deathwing's Wrath previously known as "The Cataclysm".

lastpost.gif
Over 10 Classes and 2 Secret Characters to Choose
Play as certain classes from World of Warcraft or as a classic character of legend. You decide your role as the new Heroes of Azeroth!

lastpost.gif
Interactive NPC
You can interact with each NPC you've meet. From talking blab, listening to a short lore, or even gaining information about some game secrets.

lastpost.gif
Custom Weapon Attachment
Bored of unchangeable weapon on previous version? You can change your weapon attachment visual now as you change your weapon. More than 30 fancy World of Warcraft weapon attachments with lowpoly revised!

lastpost.gif
Developed Creeps
Each creeps has their own status differently, as well as their own abilities (and at least 1 active ability each, so the battle ain't about only hack and slash!). Creeps type divided into 4: Normal, Dungeon, Elite and Boss.

lastpost.gif
Dungeon
No RPG would be complete without a dungeon, dungeon enemies drops more valuable items than non-dungeon enemies. You can go further into depth of dungeon by removing invisible pathing blocker by defeating each Bosses.

lastpost.gif
Challenging Bosses
Even more challenging and almost not possible if you challenge them alone!

lastpost.gif
Limited Item in Inventory
Like in typical RPG, Player can only carry 1 type of equipment. Backpack is also available on the map incase you're out of inventory.

lastpost.gif
More Than 200 Items
From common Tier 1 item to a legendary tier 8 item to collect with colored tooltips description, more higher the creeps classification that you kill, more higher the item tier you'll get.

lastpost.gif
And More!

142469-albums7211-picture84411.jpg
lastpost.gif
Materials Resources
Blizzard Entertainment (original World of Warcraft meshes, textures and icons), Ddahe, Blackstorm, LongbowMan (WoW Models), Judash and JetFangInferno (SFXs), CRAZYRUSSIAN (Command Interface Icons), JesusHipster (CastingBar Model), AnimE (Dropped Items base model mesh), Kitabake (Armor Item attachment model mesh)

Most of the materials I'm using are: re-created, edited, geomerged, poly reduced and Re-UVs by myself for this project purpose usage in order for the finest size and able to be played multiplayer as a WoW total conversion project.

lastpost.gif
Forum Resources
Ddahe Cafe, Warcraft Underground, Hive Workshop, XGM

lastpost.gif
Special Thanks
Blizzard as a World of Warcraft developer and also for their World Editor engine

lastpost.gif
Forum Special Thanks
Hive Workshop

lastpost.gif
Original Artwork for Loading Screen
Blizzard Entertainment (Unknown Artist Name)

lastpost.gif
Music Theme
Castaways (from WoW: Cataclysm Game Soundtrack)
Composed and arranged by Russell Brower, Derek Duke, Glenn Stafford, Neal Acree and David Arkenstone (Blizzard Entertainment)

lastpost.gif
Site Reference
WoW Head, WoW Wiki, Wikipedia (various NPC cameo references)

lastpost.gif
Project Changelog
Due to trapped in dungeon issue, you now load your character on Ressurection Point instead
Additional Ability: Mage - Flamestrike health restore issue fixed
Legendary: Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest crafting issue fixed
Potions cooldown increased from 5 seconds into 9 seconds
All Bosses attack cooldown has been reduced by 1.5 seconds

Siphon Essence now stackable
Rogue: Kidney Shot has been replaced with Shadow Blades
Total 21 Active Additional Abilities for each Classes now has [Q], [W] and [E] hotkeys implemented

Damage-Type and Armor-Type Damage table now implemented
Item Bound to Player now implemented, other Player unable to take it
Crafting Feature implemented, you now can get item tier 4 above up to legendary tier 8 item by crafting
UI border changed
Whole Drop Item table revised
Gold bounty reduced by 50%
Boss bounty now global receive
Fixed pathing blocker missing on Nerubian Kingdom
Added Ambience Sound in Molten Core
Player PvP currently deactivated
Invulnerablitiy effect on city removed
Ressurection time has been reduced from 20 to 5 seconds
You now ressurected with 10% health and 10% mana
Starting Gold reduced from 2000 to 500
Mana Cost now not increased along with ability level
New Loading Screen and Map Preview cover
New Icons and some icons revised
Sailing to Jejunia/Evergreen now require to be level 20
Blood Mage, Frost Mage and Holy Priest base dattack damage and base attack speed reduced
Model: New Shields and Books attachments
Model: Weapon Dropped Item mesh revised and re-UVed
Model: All Swords attachments model resized
Model: All Dagger attachments model resized
Additional Abilities: Added Divine Fury and Mass Dispel to Priest Class
Additional Abilities: Added Charge to Warrior Class
Additional Abilities: Added Flamestrike and Deep Freeze to Mage Class
Additional Abilities: Added Outbreak to Death Knight Class
Additional Abilities: Added Arcane Shot to Hunter Class
Additional Abilities: Added Adrenaline Rush to Rogue Class
Additional Abilities: Warrior taunt cooldown has been reduced from 20 to 5 seconds
Additional Abilities: Paladin Spirit Link mana cost has been reduced from 60 to 10
Additional Abilities: Rogue Stealth mana cost has been reduced from 100 to 20
Holy Paladin: Crusader Strike base damage reduced from 106 to 75
Holy Paladin: Holy Light base heal increased from 100 to 200
Holy Paladin: Holy Light cooldown reduced from 5 to 3 seconds
Blood DK: Scarlet Fever base attack speed rate increased from 5% to 18%
Blood DK: Heart Strike base damage reduced from 93 to 62
Blood DK: Vampiric Blood damage bonus scale per-level reduced from 1 to 0.5
Blood DK: Death Strike base damage reduced from 514 to 253
Frost DK: Obliterate base damage reduced from 103 to 71
Frost DK: Icy Touch base attack speed reduction increased from 5% to 10%
Frost DK: Icy Touch damage reduction base reduced from 5% to 2%
Frost DK: Frost strike base freeze chance increased by 1%
Frost DK: Frost strike now also deals bonus damage
Frost DK: Pillar of Frost base damage reduced from 516 to 243
Arms Warrior: Hamstring base damage reduced from 104 to 72
Arms Warrior: Hamstring base movement speed reduced from 10% to 5%
Assasination Rogue: Burst of Speed has been replaced with Sinister Strike
Assasination Rogue: Mutilate base damage reduced from 102 to 70
Assasination Rogue: Envenom base damage reduced from 317 to 76
Markmanship Hunter: Aimed Shot base damage reduced from 108 to 76
Marksmanship Hunter Evasion changed with Careful Aim
Survival Hunter: Cobra Shot base damage reduced from 101 to 69
Survival Hunter: Exhilaration base heal increased from 100 to 200
Frost Mage: cone of Cold base damage increased from 83 to 102
Frost Mage: Frost Armor cast time now set to instant
Frost Mage: Frost Nova base damage increased from 324 to 543
Fire Mage: Combustion base damage increased from 122 to 154
Fire Mage: Scorch base damage increased from 36 to 47
Fire Mage: Inferno Blast base damage increase from 330 to 558
Holy Priest: Binding Heal cooldown reduced from 5 to 2 seconds
Holy Priest: Circle of Healing cooldown reduced from 5 to 3 seconds
Holy Priest: Circle of Healing base heal reduced from 150 to 100
Holy Priest: Circle of Healing heal scale per-level reduced from 80 to 50
Holy Priest: Inner Will now no longer has cast time
Athas Menethil: All abilities rebalanced
Grom Hellscream: All abilities rebalanced
Secret Characters now can't be Saved
===========================
Following Items has been revised

Revised Sword: Trainee's Sword (T1), Broad Sword (T1), Scimitar (T1), Cutlass (T2), Steel Sword (T2), Swiftwind Blade (T3), Protector's Sword (T4), Mystic Sword (T6), Silverwing Defender (T6), Ashbringer, Scarlet Blade of the Light (T8)
Revised Staff: Trainee's Staff (T1), Arcane Staff (T1), Darkwood Staff (T1), Ruby Wand (T2), Tanglewood Staff (T2), Sunstrinder Staff (T3), Wand of Eternal Light (T4), Runestaff of Nordrassil (T6), Distant Land (T6), Exodar Life Staff (T6), Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest (T8)
Revised Axe: Trainee's Axe (T1), Battle Axe (T1), Hillborne Axe (T1), Bardis (T2), Cresent Axe (T2), Elunite Axe (T3), Terokkar Axe (T4), Ethereum Nexus Reaver (T6), Legacy (T6), Wicked Edge of The Plane (T7)
Revised Bow: Trainee's Bow (T1), Rapid Bow (T1), Titanium Compound Bow (T1), Nightstalker Bow (T2), Hawkeye Bow (T2), Golemheart Longbow (T4), Black Bow of the Betrayer (T6), Siren's Cry (T6)
Revised Mace: Sulfuron Hammer (T6), Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros (T8)
Revised Right Dagger: Trainee's Dagger (T1), Flesh Piercer (T1), Razor Blade (T2), Vendetta (T2), Heartseeker (T5), Twilight Mist (T6), Golad, Twilight of Aspects (T8)
Revised Ring: Ring of Pride (T1), Dametria's Signet (T1), Attractive Ring (T1), Chaera's Ring (T2), Evasion Ring (T2), Mood Ring (T2), Gold Ring (T3), Spider Ring (T4)
Revised Plate: Breastplate (T1), Imperial Plate Chest (T1), Adamantium Breastplate (T2), Brigade Chestplate (T2), Holy Plate (T3), Splintsteel Armor (T4), Lord's Plate (T5), Breastplate of Radiant Glory (T5), Chestguard of Eternal Vigilance (T5), Harbringer Breastplate (T5), Meteor Plate Armor (T6)
Revised Cloth: Nightsky Robe (T1), Plain Robe (T1), Sage's Robe (T2), Twilight Robe (T2), Embrace of Madness (T5), Shadowblaze Robe (T5), Merlin's Robe (T5), Skyweaver Robe (T5), Lightwarper Vestments (T6)
Revised Mail: Refunge Armor (T1), Fel Iron Breastplate (T1), Chainmail Armor (T2), Light Mail Armor (T2), Soldier's Armor (T2), Genesis Mail (T6)
Revised Leather: Leather Jacket (T1), Huntsman's Armor (T1), Hyena Hide Jerkin (T2), Wild Leather Vest (T2), Azure Serpent Chestguard (T5), Gatekeeper's Embrace (T5), Windrunner's Tunic of Triumph (T5), Cloak of the Silent Assasin (T6)
Revised Shield: Kite Shield (T1), Shield of the Lesson (T1), Jade Shield (T1), Hunting Buckler (T1), Stormbinder Aegis (T2), Grunt Shield (T2), Combat Shield (T2), Bear Guard (T2), Enduring Shield (T5), Chiselgrip Shield (T5), Elementium Stormshield (T6), Ward of Incantations (T6)
Revised Book: Diary (T1), Novel (T1), Encyclopedia (T2), Book of Survival (T2), Nilminer's Notes (T5), Testament of Hope (T5), Tome of the Lost (T6)
Revised Left Dagger: Flesh Piercer (T1), Gladius (T1), Razor Blade (T2), Vendetta (T2), Heartseeker (T5), Twilight Mist (T6), Tiriosh, Nightmare of Ages (T8)
Following Items has been removed

Removed Sword: Silver Sword (T1), Long Sword (T2), Darkthorn Piercer (T4), Crusader's Glory (T6)
Removed Staff: Apprentice Staff (T1), Magician Staff (T2), Avalanche Staff (T5), Archmage's Staff (T7), Staff of Life (T7)
Removed Axe: Strike Axe (T1), Ravager (T2), Warbringer (T6)
Removed Polearm: Javelin (T1), Spear (T1), Halberd (T2), Stonereaven (T2), Diabolic Skiver (T3), Ruthless Shiv (T4)
Removed Mace: Skullcrusher Mace (T4), Bloodskull Destroyer (T5), Serenity (T5), Crystal Spire of Kalabor (T7)
Removed Right Dagger: Mythril Dagger (T1), Assault Dagger (T2)
Removed Ring: The 1 Ring (T1), Prairie Ring (T1), Heavy Silver Ring (T2), Tarnished Silver Ring (T2), Skull Ring (T5), Ritssyn's Ring of Chaos (T6)
Removed Shield: Faerleia's Shield (T1), Trainee's Shield (T1), Wooden Buckler (T1), Buckler (T2), Shield (T3), Blackrock Shield (T4), Aegis of the Scarlet Commander (T5), Blackskull Shield (T5)
Removed Book: Royal Guide of Escape Route, Strategy Guide (T1), Battle Manual (T2), Book of Magic (T2), Book of Zeref (T6), Heartbound Tome (T7)
Removed Left Dagger: Mythtil Dagger (T1), Assault Dagger (T2)

- Added Backpack feature
- You now can't save potions and scrolls
- Potions cooldown now increased to 5 seconds
- Potions recovery amount increased
- Elixir removed
- Load now can be only up to 300 seconds
- All Abilities Mana cost reduced by 20-30
- All Abilities Cooldown reduced drastically
- Tooltips "Additional Abilities" on each abilities now changed into "Buff"
- Starting Health and Mana has been reduced by 1/4
- Classes Ultimate Damage has been reduced and level skip requirements increased from 5 to 10
- Arthas' Exorcism now also inflict Blind which cause target a chance to miss on each attack
- Protection Paladin's Crusader Strike now also inflict Damage Break
- Protection Paladin's Divine Bulwark now only affect on self
- Assasination Rogue's Mutilate now also inflict Movement Break
- Marksmanship Hunter's Blind caused by Aimed Shot now only affect on single target
- Avatar effect has been reduced to 5 seconds
- All Creeps has been revised
- Creeps now drops runes instead of potions
- All rings item now has active Mana Recovery ability which recover 5% max mana
- Fixed Inventory System
- Fixed some wrong tooltips
- Fixed some Players pick range issue
- Fixed Arthas model potrait and hand attachment

Released!

Keywords:
WoW, World of Warcraft, Warcraft, ORPG, RPG, Multiplayer, Epic, Heroes Return, Heroes Return, Cataclysm, Fantasy, Ozzy Osbourne
Contents

WoW: Heroes Return [ORPG] [1.2.b] (Map)

Reviews
06:37, 1st Apr 2014 Hell_Master: Map approved with a rating of 3/5 (Acceptable). See moderator's review regarding the map:
Level 2
im lost in the crafting in 1.2 do i really have to play 40 games to make 1 item?
btw i love the detail you are trying to keep in this map andrea but am curious as to what realm u play on, or anyone else who plays this map would like to get a good group testing thing going

my battle.net account is kaniff and im usually on useast but sometimes on uswest i am usually online 24/7 might be afk for hours but i check though my messages 99% of the time unless i crash, so message me if you wanna play

SHBlade

Hosted Project GR
Level 14
1)I dont like the idea of reseting monsters hp cause i think it kills the realistic aspect of the game. Instead we should wait for revive a lot longer. why 5 second?:)
It's WoW conversion to wc3 (in wow they've made hp reset)
Also imagine:
1. U are in team with lvl 30 chars.
2. U are going to fight with last boss in game.
3. After 2 mins of fight u died but boss got only 1/3 of his total hp
and now even if resp time is 60 sec, boss won't be able to reg his hp in time = 60 lvl content done by lvl 30 guys.
P.S. If hp reset isn't realistic, so why do we respawn?

Last edited:
Level 4
I just dont like it how it is in Gaias. Where they instantly fill life.
What i suggest is:
When a monster is out of combat it starts to dress its wounds, and that makes it regen life fast. How fast each monster can refill its life can also differ. Again giving a touch of quality to the game.

SHBlade

Hosted Project GR
Level 14
Reg shud be ultra fast or instant only on bosses/elites then cuz it's dumb how average joe can solo bosses via killing their hp part by part.
Also I think u shud implement reseting bosses in dungeon or make them respawn after for example 10 - 20 minutes.

Level 2
Hy Riona I have a sugestion to. You should make the personal box save items or materials for crafting cuz now he doesn't save anything.
Keep up the good work with the map. Love this project

Level 14
Hello, sorry for late responses.

@SHBlade:
HP reset are considerable, and yes it is. :)
Also plan to include save location near dungeon stone when this feature has implemented.

@doubtful:
Thanks for the feedbacks.
1. Revive time was originally 20 sec with full hp recovered, but since some people complains and hate waiting, I'd reduce it to 5 sec instead with 5% health recovered so you wait less each time your companion dying.

2. No hotkeys for additional abilities were intentional because back then all additional abilities shared cooldown to each other. So, sure.

3. It's temporary until certain dungeon released, so I could create full mini-map instead making it part by part each version.

4. Actually it was quite inspired from oldschool Ragnarok Online thief class, might change it into another melee ability instead.

5. Well, wc3 attributes basically works that way.

7. It's made intentionally based off from each 3 weapon/armor type so they has their own adventages each other.

8. That kind of environment such as blocking fallen tree is intended as well, so you choose the other way instead. If you notice that kind of thing only exist on Everafter Forest.

@Kaniff
Well some players was complains the numbers of items were too small (since they didn't do dungeon and stuff and only fought normal creeps), so I made tier 4 above craftable instead (wich made from dropped materials). Actually I'm playing on garena instead of B.Net.

@AbaddonTheGod:
Thank you. :)

@BloodForBlood09:
As SHBlades said. :)

@Antivirus123:
Whoops, thanks for reporting, would made a quick fix.

Level 14
Made a quick fix version 1.2.a with the following updates:

- Siphon Essence now stackable
- Rogue: Kidney Shot has been replaced with Shadow Blades
- Total 21 Active Additional Abilities for each Classes now has [Q], [W] and [E] hotkeys implemented

Level 14
AlexandrLOL:
Thank you. :)

SHBlade:
Actually, there's an item that dropped from certain creeps which warp you into (current/temporary) deathwing dungeon. Yep, the one that exist without placed creeps when you peek around.

Antivirus123:
Really? Some people said the potions cooldown were too long before. Or is it better if I remove elixir again? (the one which recover both mana and health)

Level 1
Well with some pots we were able to kill anubarak on lvl 30 (3 people one paladin one priest and one firemage) we didnt even die so we just killed him in one run from 100% to 0 just cause the pots outheal all his spells in my opinion they are clearly too strong
edit: talking about the medium healing potions

Level 14
Hmm I see, Anub'arak massive spells damage were intentional for challenging purpose, and actually his spells cooldowns were increased by 50% from previous versions, probably that's why it has becomes less challenging. I'll rebalancing this issue again for future version and made the upcoming dungeon harder.

Level 1
Do dungeon bosses even drop items anymore? I've done the first one 3 times and the other 2 times and all I've got was some shitty blue items from the dungeon chest, the bosses only dropped materials for me.

Level 14
Do dungeon bosses even drop items anymore? I've done the first one 3 times and the other 2 times and all I've got was some shitty blue items from the dungeon chest, the bosses only dropped materials for me.
Current bosses no longer drop equipments, as I had remaking whole items and made tier 4 above item now obtainable by crafting. I made the current bosses drop some materials for legendary instead.

when is the release of the 1.3 version :)

Question
-are you making legendary armor shield book and rings?

And are you making helms and hoods in game?

just asking
Well, perhaps not anytime soon.

I haven't had plan for that, but considering to make legendary wings attachment like in WoW mist of pandaria expansion in future release.

Level 1
Found another little bug..(or maybe not?:S)
The Flamestrike abillity of the mage heals for around 10% hp.
Dunno if this is intended but since the tooltip doesnt say anything about the heal it seems like you just copy&pasted the priest abillity divine fury that was added in 1.2 aswell, changed the tooltip/icon/animation and forgot to remove the healing. :p

Level 1
Could you fix this when I save my char on dungeon near the boss area and load it when I remake im still in the dungeon and cant go out when your in the boss area you should make the char. to town when loading instead

Level 14
Found another little bug..(or maybe not?:S)
The Flamestrike abillity of the mage heals for around 10% hp.
Dunno if this is intended but since the tooltip doesnt say anything about the heal it seems like you just copy&pasted the priest abillity divine fury that was added in 1.2 aswell, changed the tooltip/icon/animation and forgot to remove the healing. :p
Lol, thanks for the report. You're right, checked it and it does 7% heals. Will made another fix eventually.

Could you fix this when I save my char on dungeon near the boss area and load it when I remake im still in the dungeon and cant go out when your in the boss area you should make the char. to town when loading instead
Hmmm alright, I'll see what I can do about it.

Level 2
Hi Riona, I killed Ragnaros like 15 times and didn't drop eye of sulfuras. Is a very low chance of drop? I suppose that's the boss that should drop the material. And can you give me a little hint to where is deathwing or how to get there cuz not even anub'arak droped the item to teleport there. It was a comment that said you can get to deathwing by teleporting with an item that drops from certain creeps, dont know what creeps he was talking about.
Hope your new release will come soon cuz as I said before I love your project and the work you do (the hard work you do :) ) and your new ver will have at least one new dungeon and maybe some new items.

Level 14
Well, yes. Eye of sulfuras is a low chance drop item from Ragnaros himself. The item which teleport player into Deathwing dungeon isn't dropped from bosses btw, since his state currently is still experimental, I'm currently made him as a "Secret Boss" instead.
And thanks. ^^

SHBlade

Hosted Project GR
Level 14
Well I don't know either, as I believe rating 3 doesn't equal with the quality and the whole effort given.

No jass, story and only a few quests is the reason for 3/5 ;)

how can I create a runestaff ? where is recipe for that?

Some1 on the map sells it, happy searching ;)

Oh damn I lost my leg staff from 1.1 on my fire mage as well as all items I had on all my characters. Instead I got some random items, can u solve this in fast hotfix or it's impossible?

Last edited:
Level 14
I don't think jass involves rating as I've seen some map with GUI with the rate of 5, but you've got the point about main storyline as atm I haven't include it yet. But I think I've seen ORPG without storyline and quest with the rating 4 too before.

Hmm it's probably because alot of items has been revised for version 1.2, so 1.1 below might no longer compatible. :/
What version do you play?

SHBlade

Hosted Project GR
Level 14
I don't think jass involves rating as I've seen some map with GUI with the rate of 5, but you've got the point about main storyline as atm I haven't include it yet. But I think I've seen ORPG without storyline and quest with the rating 4 too before.

I also think that 3/5 is rating for 1.0 or 1.1 version of map, so don't worry cuz 1.2 is better :D

Level 2
I made ​​a screenshot, after being bought twice this recipe. I've had enough of honor for that. But after buying legendary staff does not appear(

Level 2
hey i see the maps better now XD gonna change my rating to 5
and also im still curious about that fame thingy. what is that for anyway???:vw_wtf:

Thank you so much for making this map Andrea i hope you'll continue to update this and make even more awesome maps !!!!XD

edit: by the way my brilliant mind just thought of something very stupid XD:
is it possible for you to make classes upgradable when they hit a certain level like 20 or
something just like in battle of azeroth? or if not why not give them an ultimate/last
resort technique? something that activates when they're in mortal danger, meaning they
have less than 40% or 30% HP.
i just wanted wanted to say this cause i feel like the spells are just the same with any average map out there... but still its for you to decide Andrea and
please don't stoppppppp, doin what youre doinnnnnnnnnnn XDD

Last edited:
Level 14
vgga:
You're right, there's a little mistake I forgot to change. haha will made a quick fix, thanks for reporting.

d3v4stator:
Thank you. :) Fame currently is only a placeholder for the usage for certain feature on the future.

I was tought something like that such as mage could go into fire mage/frost mage, hunter into survival hunter/marksmanship hunter and so on, but I think that would be too much to implies at the moment (as well as for the size for each class chage models)
And ultimate that activate under 40% sounds good, I'll consider about it.
And thank you for the support. ^^

Level 14
Made a quick fix version 1.2.b with the following updates:

- Due to trapped in dungeon issue, you now load your character on Ressurection Point instead
- Additional Ability: Mage - Flamestrike health restore issue fixed
- Legendary: Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest crafting issue fixed
- Potions cooldown increased from 5 seconds into 9 seconds
- All Bosses attack cooldown has been reduced by 1.5 seconds

Level 2
can i ask does the drop from normal creeps are items? cause i never really got any items but instead always runes and essences, btw im only playing at LAN singleplayer tnx for the answer, and also how do i upgrade equipments, unlike in the other two games you buy something to upgrade your item, btw really nice game i like it the 1st time i saw it, its my 1st time playing this kind of game :D

Level 2
can i ask does the drop from normal creeps are items? cause i never really got any items but instead always runes and essences, btw im only playing at LAN singleplayer tnx for the answer, and also how do i upgrade equipments, unlike in the other two games you buy something to upgrade your item, btw really nice game i like it the 1st time i saw it, its my 1st time playing this kind of game :D

1. Creeps drop only runes and shards.
2. If you craft an item tier 4-7 you can upgrade it with eternium ore if that item has in it's description Upgrade 0/2 or 0/1. If it's not upgradable in it's description will say Cannot by upgrade.

Hope that help you.

Level 1
Hi, unless WoW has changed a lot in the last few years... I've got a few complaints. This being a WoW conversion, why does Rogue, Warrior, Death Knights all have MANA!?!? When in ever did they use that in the "real" game? No combo skills for rogue?

Also, I havn't read everything here back to back, but I don't get the idea of switching out Kidney Shot? It's a rogue stun skill, also one of the most common skills they use in combat, so why "remove" it? Doesn't make much sense really.

Another odd thing, why doesn't the Hunter have a pet of some kind? If you don't want hunters to have a "free tank", make the pet invulnerable(or something similar) and make it unable to attack anything outside of the heros attack range to prevent free kills.

Havn't tested the latest version, but from what I noticed, all classes seemed to have very few skills?

These things I found out by going solo for just a few minutes, which is quite a lot of crucial errors for a so called total conversion. Aswell as someone else pointed out, it's not an "Open" RPG, it's more like an Epic RPG with save/load, you're confined to a single path, no open areas really.

Sorry if this is seen as rude, but I found it odd that none really commented on such "basic", though big flaws. Good job on making the map, but I wouldn't call it a conversion if the basic combat systems aren't even in place for the different classes. If you havn't worked out the combat system for a class yet, then don't release the class until it's done. It'll just be weird for the people playing when/if you later on release it.

Level 14
Hello, thank you for the feedbacks.

Alright, to make it short then let's say it's a (visual) total conversion instead, or WoW inspired-whatever you name it, as making a whole WoW replica below 8 mb would be impossible. As my first reason making this was to making a World of Warcraft-like visual multiplayer map on wc3.

I didn't implied any pet-like atm as I made each unit on the map as Hero (because I personally like the trans animation on death). As for kidney shot, I made the replaced ability still had a stun effect. And I personally likes the usage of mana better as it's classic and generally a player friendly.

And idk if this is wrong but in my terms, ORPG meant an RPG without a main storyline and people free to do whatever they like. While RPG basically is something you forced to get along with storyline.

Level 2
Oh tnx for the answer abaddon the great, but can i ask where do i get that eternium ore? And yes i crafted tier5 axe with 0/2 upgradable, and andrea there is a bug in the item T5 legacy axe cause the description says it has 35damage 300health and 20crit but when i bought it it came out to be 30damage 10str and 10hprecovery(which is way better haha XD)

Level 2
And ultimate that activate under 40% sounds good, I'll consider about it.
And thank you for the support. ^^[/QUOTE]

Yes please!!!XDDD I'd really love to see it!!! Do please make that into the game to "makeup" for the "lack of skills" that Maartz mentioned ;)

But the "pet thing" maartz mentioned was kinda nice... some maps I've played like Gems of Unification and Guild of Hyppos had a kind of "pet system" where you could command the pet a bit although it always goes with you wherever you go so maybe it could add to the AWESOMENESS OF THIS MAP!!!!!

Please don't worry to make a bit heavier map id download even 100mb plus to play this XDDDD

Level 2
Eternium ore is dropped from bosses. :)
Thank you for the typo report, Legacy has 10% max health restore instead of critical strike, I will recheck these things again.

oh too bad I guess i really need to team up to someone, could i aske where do you think i play this kind of games online like garena?

and guys where do you farm gold?