• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WotAN (Beta)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Description
I know everyone is probably tired of Aeon of Strife maps, but I only made this for me and my friends, and I thought others might enjoy it a bit. The heroes are based off us, and our imaginary superpowers we talk about.
12 custom heroes, all with unique spells. Almost all of them are triggered, however not all of them are completely original.

Hero Themes and Number of Triggered Abilities.
A Sith who swears a lot. Four.
One who is everywhere at once. Three.
A ridiculous Saiyan who likes pokemon. Three.
A C'tan with pyrokinesis and invisibility. Three.
A Jedi. Four.
A Martial Artist who controls time. Three.
A Lord of Banshees with an elephant. Zero.
A Master of Plagues. Two
An Inquisitor Lord. One
A Sasquatch, Big Foot style. Three
A Vampire Gangster. Two
A ... guy. With sharp knuckles and eternal life. Four

Credits
Complete credits for all icons, items and models are given in 'Quests'.
Original map template thanks to Hacker™, map idea to my friend §layer, and Diablo-dk for the awesome recipe system.

The Rest
There are not many items, as there are only so many ideas in my head. I have ironed out as many bugs as I can by myself cause no one else wants to spend the time to play it, but I don't know how many there still are. Power balance is an issue, as only about 3 real play tests with 8 people have been done.

This actually is my first serious map, so I would appreciate serious evaluation. And I apologise if there is anything really wrong.

Keywords:
Nerd, AoS, Beta, Superpower, Team
Contents

WotAN (Beta) (Map)

Reviews
03:57, 31st Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected