1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The poll for our 11th Music Contest is up! Help us choose the most awesome cinematic tracks by casting a vote!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Melee Mapping contest #3 - Poll is up! Vote for the best 4v4 melee maps!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Aftermath has been revealed for the 19th Terraining Contest! Be sure to check out the Results and see what came out of it.
    Dismiss Notice

World Template 0.4

Submitted by GhostOfPast
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
A World map made for my map Age of Humanity. I'm sharing this version so you all can have a base for your world-based games. Many Rivers and lakes are missing and it's more playable than realistic.
You can edit this freely without permission, but don't forget to credit :ogre_haosis:

I used a piece of paper, a pen, google maps, some world maps from internet and some patience to made this template.

CHANGELOG
0.1 Uploading the map
0.2 deleting old variables
0.3 Deleting unused terrain tiles, added credits
0.4 Deleting unused regions

CREDITS
Terrain Tiles
¤ Wavy sand by WerbackIII
¤ Prehistoric grass by Felz_09
¤ Rings stone by HerrDave (and Jim22)
¤ Rings Grass by HerrDave (and Jim22)

Models
¤ Barrens Rock by Herio-san
¤ Arathi Rock v2 by takakenji
¤ Rock V2, V3, V4 by Sunchips
Contents

World Template 0.1 (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
It doesn't have rivers and lakes among many other things but it's OK. You need to credit the people who made external WcIII resources you've used. This could help you: Resources in Use by World Template 0.1 | HIVE Awaiting Update....
  1. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It doesn't have rivers and lakes among many other things but it's OK.

You need to credit the people who made external WcIII resources you've used. This could help you: Resources in Use by World Template 0.1 | HIVE

Awaiting Update.

==========================================================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A credits list is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated.

A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

To make your work run smoother, fix the so called leaks: Triggers - Memory Leaks and Custom Scripts

If you want more reviews, come here:
    The Grand Review Exchange!

2. GhostOfPast

GhostOfPast

Resources:
    Template:
    Resources:
    My bad for omitting the credits !
    I'm fixing it right now.

For rivers, it's my choice for the original map. But if someone want to add some in his own map, it's fine !

3. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Credits added,

Approved.

4. mushypepito123

mushypepito123

Resources:
    Resources: