• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

NagaBirth

Keywords:
sand aura dust dirt
Contents

NagaBirth (Model)

Level 2
Yes yes, my evil scheme is comming togehter now.First i will go into Walmart, then i will casually walk over to the candy section, then BOOM!Sand everywhere so noone can see and i may have all the free StarBursts as i desire.Buahahahahahah

Level 1
Jet, here's a job you can do. You know Death And Decay? Make it instead of it being just one single missle, make the whole thing into one model! :D Gogogo!

Clearer-ness: Death and decay has a buff that makes it's dark flames, have one model at a time instead of a whole model like flame strike. I think you should make it LIKE flame strike model instead of one :) !!

Level 1
Let me try to clearify this as much as I can in my humane possibility.

The current death and decay model... yes yes? Is a single black flame. One. One that goes boom. But instead of just one black flame. I want you to create a model that consist of the entire spell effect. Not just the single black flame. So really, you're just adding more black flames to the model! Get it? >_> If you don't... uhh.. git a msn or aim and tell me :D

Level 2
Incredibly cool dude! I think this model would be good for the Sand King in DotA since he has sand storm, but it's an aura so I don't know. Anyways don't care about what I just wrote :roll: and let me grade it an A+ 5/5 , whatever pleases you the most 8)