• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

White Hill

White Hill

2v2 or 1v1

About the map:

White Hill is said to be a dragon resort. Only those powerful enough may dare to approach…

Features:

Mines
12 Gold Mines - 12500 Gold each
Creeps
24 Green Creep Camps
16 Orange Creep Camps
13 Red Creep Camps (+4 on starting locations)
Neutral Buildings
4 Goblin Merchants
4 Mercenary Camps
4 Goblin Merchants
4 Taverns
1 Blue Dragon Rost

First map I've uploaded. Hope it's fine!
It is not protected, I don't know how to do it. Tried but haven't succeeded.

Fixed:
+increased map and camera bounds
Previews
Contents

White Hill (Map)

Hello! I tested this map and my review:
Firstly about the terrain always:
  • You must use the tiles correctly. You can make great use of tiles with blending them one by one(I know blizzard tiles is ugly and you can use other tiles if you want but some of them is really suitable for making beautiful terrains). And one other thing is that you should use many doodad variations that fits with the tiles to make the map look much better polished.
  • To making an isle you should have some more accuracy. There is no isle that could be made like that in the middle of the map!
  • The good thing is that you used terrain itself to make rivers and did not used cliffs. The variety of trees is a nice idea but you should place trees mixing of Snowy and Winter tree wall to make the looking of the map better.
Lastly about all things and other points:
  • I think you must observe camera bounds. The map must have camera bounds to hide it's end. You will understand if you look at blizzard maps. For example I can see underground of water here:
    1.jpg
  • Other things in this map is Ok!
Rating
Overall I rate this map 3/5. Hope to fix these points, mate!

Just believe yourself to get the ability to make great maps!