• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Razor Hill

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
razorhill.jpg

Information: Razor Hill is an orcish outpost built on a crossroads in central Durotar. The southern road eventually leads to Sen'Jin Village and the Valley of Trials. The northern road leads to Orgrimmar, and the road west ends up in the Barrens and eventually to the major Horde gathering point of the Crossroads. The Razor Hill Barracks is the single most prominent structure in the town. The orc, Orgnil Soulscar, is the current leader of Razor Hill, occupied with investigating the activities of the Burning Blade in the area.

Razor Hill is the major quest hub for those continuing from Sen'Jin Village. Usually players achieve level 10 before venturing on to the Barrens.

Shortly after the Third War, the forces of Kul Tiras arranged a summit with Thrall at Razor Hill. It was, in fact, a planned ambush. However, having speculated this, Rexxar insisted that he should go in Thrall's place. In turn, Rexxar defeated the assassins.

p/s: Hope you like it and thank for playing!

Keywords:
Razor Hill, Warcraft, Orc, Barrens, Durotar, Kalimdor
Contents

Razor Hill (Map)

Reviews
21:38, 5th Aug 2014 Hell_Master: The description could use some little descriptions. Describe what your melee map contains. I would suggest looking on others' melee map descriptions most likely, some famous melee map makers. You should hide that...

M

21:38, 5th Aug 2014
Hell_Master: The description could use some little descriptions. Describe what your melee map contains. I would suggest looking on others' melee map descriptions most likely, some famous melee map makers.

You should hide that image as well on a [hidden]"Your image link here"[/hidden] tags.

Level 9
Hi, I opened your map in WE, here the bad things i found:
1-The terrain is too too simple.
2-The facing degrees of the Building doodads in Razor Hills have the same facing degree(270)and it gives a strange feeling.
3-The cliffs are not used as it should

any way the map of razor hill is a good idea and i really hope that you improve it.