1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 13th Music Contest Poll is up! Vote for the best tracks in this symphony of frost and flame.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Which one of these consoles are your favorite?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Hub' started by Mamma_Pappa, Sep 7, 2008.

?

PS3. WII, or XBOX360?

1. PS3

31.9%
  2. Wii

25.9%
  3. XBOX360

42.2%
  1. Vicboy

Vicboy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    What the hell is Little Big Planet anyway???

And Steel_Stallion is just a normal poster. He wants what he thinks... And expresses it in the most aggressive and unmerciful way... But who can blame him for being so fanboyish? Microsoft?

Anyway, the PS3 rocks!

Sony losses money on selling the PS3 and they're still alive! That's how good they are.

Producing a PS3 is $550, so we're not kissing their asses... They are kissing ours! (And kicking theirs too)

Such nice patriotism from the Chinese. I mean Japanese. Blah who cares, they all look the same.

2. Steel_Stallion

Steel_Stallion

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I am a 360 fan boy, and you sir contribute nothing and fail.

3. The Last Istari

The Last Istari

Resources:
    Resources:
    Don't say that about Barney! He may seem like a harmless purple dinosaur, but everyone knows he has powers that are not of this world...

Wii's not pathetic, motion sensor actually makes the games more fun. (To me anyway, I actually like playing around with the wiimote.)

Of course, because teabagging some guy in Halo while going "Fuck you you fucking fucker fuck fuck fuck fuck" is incredibly mature and adultlike.

Nintendo's always been more towards family, guess that makes them pathetic.

And there are good "kid" games. By your logic you're saying that the Mario series, the Zelda series, the Kirby series, and several other series, suck.

You're wrong, as I would prefer the Wii over the 360/PS3.

Even then, you still get a great multiplayer.

4. syltman

syltman

Resources:
    Resources:
  5. Steel_Stallion

Steel_Stallion

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  6. Vicboy

Vicboy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  7. Steel_Stallion

Steel_Stallion

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    November 7th

8. Vicboy

Vicboy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Haha! We get released first!

OWNAGE!!!

9. BearMan

BearMan

Resources:
    Resources:
    Definetly PlayStation 3.

It's not just a gaming console, it's a media center!!

10. Vicboy

Vicboy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    And the PS3 takes a slight lead.

Actually I never knew the PS3 had much players... I thought it was the XBOX360 all the way.

11. The Last Istari

The Last Istari

Resources:
    Resources:
    PS3's been catching up to 360. It did pretty terrible in the beginning, but it's been catching up.

Although I'll aways prefer Wii over the other two.

12. Hell_Raider

Hell_Raider

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nintendo GameCube []
    Nintendo Wii []
    Nintendo DS []
    PlayStation 2 []
    PlayStation 3 []
    PlayStationPortable (PSP) [X]
    XBox [X]
    XBox360 [X]
    Other (Nintendo 64!!!!!) [X]

13. bobo11

bobo11

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nintendo GameCube []
    Nintendo Wii []
    Nintendo DS []
    PlayStation 2 [xxx]
    PlayStation 3 [xxxxxxx]
    PlayStationPortable (PSP) []
    XBox []
    XBox360 []

ps3 :)

14. Dreadnought[dA]

Dreadnought[dA]

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nintendo GameCube []
    Nintendo Wii []
    Nintendo DS []
    PlayStation 2 []
    PlayStation 3 [X]
    PlayStationPortable (PSP) []
    XBox []
    XBox360 []

15. Need_O2

Need_O2

Resources:
    Resources:
    I personally HATE Xbox 360:
    They say that its for online gaming but It requires an additional piece to connect wireless networks and you pay for xbox online (and PS3 graphics are better)

In the other hand
    In PS3, PSN is free and PS3 includes a wireless adapter

And reason that I dont like Wii:
    I never seen a good game of it and for a new console its system is low and it has low sensitivity to your moves (they sale an additional piece to increase sensitivity but it doesnt make it good, it just takes bad to normal)

In the other hand
    PS3 has Devil May Cry 4 which provides extreme fun, it has oblivion, gta IV, Metal Gear Solid 4, Ratched and Clank (which made me happy for years in PS2)

16. BlinkBoy

BlinkBoy

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tools:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    I would say the Wii.

Wii is the only consule with which I can play with my girlfriend (the only consule ever in her life that she has loved). PS3 and Xbox 360 mainly offer teen oriented games, but they aren't practical to relation ships which go further than the friends.

I also find wii quite original in contrast to PS3 and Xbox 360. Who cares for graphics when you can get a completely new game experience that defers from the past? The new controls are very creative and I think everone should agree that gaming in a wii is gaming in a new way.

Both PS3 and Xbox 360 are good, but they are just not made for an open public, plus they are quite expensive. At my age(18), I don't spend much in games, I have about 5 and it's fine with me. No need to spend a lot at a hobby.

I think PS3 and Xbox 360 are just made for hardcore gamers, but if you just want some video games in your house to kill the free time, wii is your choice. Trust me, at this age no one cares for playing a mario or a zelda game. Who cares if it looks childish? It's fun and that's all there is to be.

17. Dreadnought[dA]

Dreadnought[dA]

Resources:
    Resources:
    Lets see, you start by defending Barney. Then you say motion sensory makes it fun when the PS3 has the same thing. Then you insult players maturity when that has nothing to do with the console itself and I'd rather play with those retards than narutard 8 year olds playing the Wii.

Focusing towards family may not be a bad thing for some families, but for mine, it's just retarded. My parents wouldn't touch a controller to save their lives and my brothers much too addicted to WoW.

BTW, Mario SUCKS BALLS, Zelda is... ok (waaay overrated), and kirby is plain crap. I can put up with a little kiddiness, but Kirby just hits the limit waay too fast. Barney > Kirby... That's how bad it is.

Honestly, the only reason you prefer the Wii is because.... TADA! You bought it. Who wants to have their $250 investment dissed? Besides, after all the accessories, the Wii is pretty much the same as the PS3.

I owned a Wii for 4 months then sold it, and if there's one thing that's sure, MULTIPLAYER IS SHIT ON THE WII. I got disconnected half the time and I have a good internet. Soo much latency on the simplest of games (SSBB) it's absurd. The 360's two major franchises are really overrated as well, but not nearly as much as the Wii.

All in all, I'm glad I sold that damn Wii and bought a PS3. Stupid sensors sucked, the games sucked, and Nintendo promised revolution and delivered Wii fit. How much more gimmicky can you get?

18. Need_O2

Need_O2

Resources:
    Resources:
    BlinkBoy: WTF play with your girlfriend ?
    Game consoles are for losers they are for the ones with no life and no girlfriend and desperate like me
    You dont deserve to play a game

So you can put Devil May Cry 4 in driver get the gamepad in your hands and unleash all of your anger with devestivating moves on stupid and desperate enemies with a fate that carries being pwned by you

19. Kaitech[SanD]

Kaitech[SanD]

Resources:
    Resources:
    Necro-ing FTL O2 :p

I'd like to start off by doing this.

*Gets out a big gnarly stick and bonks BenZa on the head*

Tell me how many hours 11am until 3am the next day is. 16. I have no life. I play my Xbox 360 for 16 hours a day when we have school holiday. Care to know how many times my console overheats? I'll tell you anyway. 0. That's how many. Almost 4 times your false statement and 0 overheats. Ok, it doesn't help that Scarborough is freaking cold and never gets higher than 5 C in winter but still.

Anyway.

I love all 3 console.

The Wii is a great console with gameplay I'm glad I've experienced. The wireless aiming system is pure genius, just like their touch screen hand held console, the DS. There's plenty of fun I've had on Super Mario Smash Brawls with friends and family, and the fact you can use it as a Gamecube for most other games kicks ass, considering I loved the Gamecube.

The PS3.. Ok, I don't play it much, and if I was a fanboy to my preferred console I'd say it sucks balls. It doesn't. Blue-ray and tilting is uber. This is my least favoured console of the three, just because I find it lacks games I like. Leeroying with a shotty is fun. The built in wireless is awesome, only the initial price when ours was bought put me off completely.

The 360, it's right in front of me, awaiting my playing, but anyway. It's big, it has a lot of cables and it looks like a bit of a monster, in a good way. Those cables power one hell of a console. Although the only thing is in the past I've been through 5 powerpacks over 2 360s. The kettle plug (I think it's called) kept getting twisted or just went FZZT then said "Fuck you" when I tried to turn my 360 on. The Hard Drives are over priced and the wireless connector is WAY over-priced. Live costs monthly. It scratched the crap out of my CoD 5 disk when it was on its side. The new dashboard is good, only the avatars are a complete rip of the Wii, minus the gay lookling limbs (Had to be said)

I like all 3 consoles. Is that a crime? Where's the option for "All 3" anyway, everyone leaves it out.

20. Need_O2

Need_O2

Resources:
    Resources:
    I cant be necroing... Well this was on first page of console games so it doesnt count as necroing
    SHUT UP :' (