1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Do you have good ideas for new contests? If so, please open new threads in the Contest Submission sub-forum to discuss them.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Which do you think is the worst and/or weakest Warcraft 3 hero?

Discussion in 'Warcraft Discussion' started by Mgeterno11, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Xonok

Xonok

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Blood mage is how noobs are ripped apart.
    If you say it dies too easily... then you must be using it as a tank, which is stupid in any case.

2. saphiree

saphiree

Resources:
    Resources:
    Agreed.

He said what he is better and worse with, as he clearly believes all heroes are equal it just depends on your game style.

3. Vengeful

Vengeful

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thank you Saphiree. I exatly told that.

I didn't told that some are better than other. I told IN MY GAME PLAY those are good and those are not!

Xonok! I'm totaly agree with you.
    I don't know why someone may use a mage for tank role.
    There is a magic in bloodmage talents who make an enemy become ghost form wich is unabble to attack and damaged. Thin level is to make rash lighter or run away from toch palce of enemy. not just stand and look at your turning apart.

4. Xonok

Xonok

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    If you are fast or your enemy is slow, then it might be possible to first banish an enemy and then flamestrike it. Even if it's a hero that might run away, banish also slows afterall and makes the enemy weaker to magic.

5. aZaZel

aZaZel

Resources:
    Resources:
    Blood Mage, for me, is one of the strongest heroes in Warcraft 3. With his Siphon Mana Ability, he can empty the mana of some dangerous heroes such as Tauren Chieftain, Paladin, Dreadlord, and etc. He can use Banish spell on his enemy or himself to avoid him attacking or getting attack by physical attacks when the enemy unit is under Banish spell, he can cast Siphon Mana or Flame Strike (the enemy will be slowed due to Banish by that the enemy will hardly get off from the burnong ground) or by the attacks of Phoenix. Please don't underestimate Blood Mage.

The weakest hero for me is Death Knight. When I use Arthas in the Undead Campaign, it'so difficult when you fight off those humans. His abilities are quite useless. Maybe, Death Knights are only used in support.

Anyway, all heroes are equally strong, it really depends on how you use the hero. If Tauren Chieftain is stronger than Blademaster and Blademaster is less strong and has poor abilities, that wouldn't be fair. Gamers will use Tauren Chieftain instead of Blademaster. And the poor guy will be ignored over and over again. So, in my comprehension, Blade master is more agile and cunning so he is always used as a Killer or spy, then tc is used for tank.

6. trolman

trolman

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Not really, Death pact when massing necromancer makes this guy pritty unkillable, also his ult is very powerful if you manage to collect the strongest corpses to ressurect.

7. aZaZel

aZaZel

Resources:
    Resources:
    When I play as Arthas (evil) in his first mission, my creeps are only ghouls, then a large group of footmen appeared, my gouls are dead even I try to heal them or use their hp. Poor ghouls.... I get killed also.

Madapa ka din:goblin_yeah:

8. trolman

trolman

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well in the first mission you just have to find all the acolytes, and avoid the footmen. Try runing/hiding from the majority.

9. takakenji

takakenji

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    why would u decide a heros usefulness from a level in the campaign that u arnt suppose to fight in

10. Wazzz

Wazzz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    tyrande was pretty OP in that campaign mission where there was a buttload of demons

i should have died but i kept going invisible

i think it's a bit broken

11. saphiree

saphiree

Resources:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]

12. Vengeful

Vengeful

Resources:
    Resources:
    Why you may chose a hero who can't fight and his ability is runing away and be hidden from enemy?

This is a talent. I agree. But come on. Arthas havn't any atractive talent. It's just death coil.

Why you should chose a pitty choclate when you can chose a great one?

13. trolman

trolman

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]

14. Wazzz

Wazzz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    i agree with trolman

death knight is actually one of the most used Undead heroes and is generally seen with the Lich and the Dark Ranger, Dark Ranger usually being the third hero in the Undead Tri-Hero Combination

15. Aeroblyctos

Aeroblyctos

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Death Knights is and has always has been the most used Undead hero. Death Coil is a superb useful ability and the aura is useful to catch up enemy heroes, surround and kill them.

16. Wazzz

Wazzz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    and we can't forget Death Pact, which is handy as a last resort to get out of some sticky situations

but death coil and unholy aura are usually what people use as Death Knight, which are both immensely useful being that Death Coil does damage to all enemy living opponents and can heal any friendly Undead units (not mechanical ones. like meat wagon. or obsidian statues.)

17. trolman

trolman

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Just get necromancers and sacrifice skelletons for

his ult is epic too just ressurect 12 motar teams, go in the enemy base, target his caste/tree/stronghold/necropilis and watch him QQ at the cheese you just made

18. GhostThruster

GhostThruster

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    lol to the guy saying dk is bad.
    heres a list of STRONGEST wc3 heroes;
    1. jesus
    2. warden
    3. death knight
    4. blademaster
    5. demon hunter
    6. ????????
    98. wurt's other leg
    99. alchemist

dk is literally a super unit. i mean the melee agi heroes are stronger than him 1v1, but the dk is a utility hero that is capable by himself (coil works as a nuke, pact, as survival) AND able to support a huge army. his only weak point is his ulti, which is too inaccessible and is also kinda counter-intuitive (invuln units means they cant tank + requirement for corpses means its useless vs mass air/tanks). i wud only make jesus and warden stronger coz
    a) jesus can walk on water
    b) warden can out-DPS the dk's heal/support, and lvl 10 warden is pretty much gg unless ur constantly silencing her

19. Wazzz

Wazzz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    demon hunter and forest warden at third?

(lord of cript at second?)
    (doesn't use lich hero?)
    (doesn't use taven heroes unless not playing serious?)

enter - the n00b

20. GhostThruster

GhostThruster

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    well it depends on ur strat. if u were going mass gargs + ghouls id go dk and dl.