• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which do you think is the worst and/or weakest Warcraft 3 hero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guldan is definitely the worst hero he may do 112 - 125 damage but stun him and he dies quicker than you can say "keeper of the grove sucks".

Anyway on topic I would say Blood Mage because he really is just a CnP of the archmage and I would rather take archmage, pally and mk than boast two intelligence heroes. Of course archmage and blood Mage could be switched but archmage has more diversity.

Well he is you've got flame strike which is like blizzard except it can't target air units.
They both summon a unit and a horde of water elementals that can be used early and late games is by far more useful than a late game Phoenix that can easily be taken down with any amount of good tactics.

Siphon mana yeah can have its uses but brilliance aura is in my opinion more useful.

And mass teleport means you never need a town scroll again, that and banish can only be used to save one of you units from most attacks or as a bad alternative to polymorph.

Level 18
I agree with the opinion that the bloodmage sucks, and i completly agree with Footman16's post and would like to add that Mass teleport is more than just a town scroll spell, it's bloody briliant, just send an invisible knight to the enemy's base and teleport with an army of Seige Engines/Motar and watch the fireworks.

Level 37
But unless your oponent does mass riflemen/nerubians/archers/trolls - footmen become obsolite after you get knights.
Of course you won't do footmen when you can train knights.

even then knight's speed and extra tankiness make up for the lack of defend

What you mean? Knight has the best armor value in the game(heroes not counted). But they do not have that much hit points compared to other tier 3 units.

Level 15
I agree with all your posts. Yes, we decide differetly how a hero is useful or not. I think it depends on controlling them. However, Bloodmage dies too fast, and weak otherwise you keep him away form units. His banish spell is useful for strong enemy units and even your units when they are nearly dead.

Knights in large group can be strong, but can also harmed by faefire fire, slow, shockwave. And just surround them and they die much faster.

Level 2
I really agree with you. :)
But the Death Knight is really weak, it can be killed quickly when melee units surrond him and ranged units. And i know i should use teleporting away, but the dk loses hitponts so quickyl that when i am about to move him away and tp away, he is already dead. I mean, he should have 4 armor instead of 3. The same goes to demon hunter.

Hello all!

See I have a friend who played with DeathKnight. I want to make you sure that you can't hit him with even god!

every heros is equal. and it's completely depends on your desire and gameplay.

In my opinion Bloodmage(bloodelf on human race) and Warden (maeve shadowsong on elven race) are the best on my gameplay.

And the Deamon hunter(Illiden on elven race), Paladin(human race) and all Undead heros are the worst on my gameplay.

Level 37
every heros is equal. and it's completely depends on your desire and gameplay.
Definitely not.

In my opinion Bloodmage(bloodelf on human race) and Warden (maeve shadowsong on elven race) are the best on my gameplay.

And the Deamon hunter(Illiden on elven race), Paladin(human race) and all Undead heros are the worst on my gameplay.
First you say everything is equal but then you say that some are better?

Level 2
Thank you Saphiree. I exatly told that.

I didn't told that some are better than other. I told IN MY GAME PLAY those are good and those are not!

Xonok! I'm totaly agree with you.
I don't know why someone may use a mage for tank role.
There is a magic in bloodmage talents who make an enemy become ghost form wich is unabble to attack and damaged. Thin level is to make rash lighter or run away from toch palce of enemy. not just stand and look at your turning apart.

Level 3
Blood Mage, for me, is one of the strongest heroes in Warcraft 3. With his Siphon Mana Ability, he can empty the mana of some dangerous heroes such as Tauren Chieftain, Paladin, Dreadlord, and etc. He can use Banish spell on his enemy or himself to avoid him attacking or getting attack by physical attacks when the enemy unit is under Banish spell, he can cast Siphon Mana or Flame Strike (the enemy will be slowed due to Banish by that the enemy will hardly get off from the burnong ground) or by the attacks of Phoenix. Please don't underestimate Blood Mage.

The weakest hero for me is Death Knight. When I use Arthas in the Undead Campaign, it'so difficult when you fight off those humans. His abilities are quite useless. Maybe, Death Knights are only used in support.

Anyway, all heroes are equally strong, it really depends on how you use the hero. If Tauren Chieftain is stronger than Blademaster and Blademaster is less strong and has poor abilities, that wouldn't be fair. Gamers will use Tauren Chieftain instead of Blademaster. And the poor guy will be ignored over and over again. So, in my comprehension, Blade master is more agile and cunning so he is always used as a Killer or spy, then tc is used for tank.

Level 3
Not really, Death pact when massing necromancer makes this guy pritty unkillable, also his ult is very powerful if you manage to collect the strongest corpses to ressurect.

When I play as Arthas (evil) in his first mission, my creeps are only ghouls, then a large group of footmen appeared, my gouls are dead even I try to heal them or use their hp. Poor ghouls.... I get killed also.

Madapa ka din:goblin_yeah:

Level 13
tyrande was pretty OP in that campaign mission where there was a buttload of demons

i should have died but i kept going invisible

i think it's a bit broken

futuramafry.jpg

Level 2
Why you may chose a hero who can't fight and his ability is runing away and be hidden from enemy?

This is a talent. I agree. But come on. Arthas havn't any atractive talent. It's just death coil.

Why you should chose a pitty choclate when you can chose a great one?

Level 35
and we can't forget Death Pact, which is handy as a last resort to get out of some sticky situations

but death coil and unholy aura are usually what people use as Death Knight, which are both immensely useful being that Death Coil does damage to all enemy living opponents and can heal any friendly Undead units (not mechanical ones. like meat wagon. or obsidian statues.)

Level 18
Just get necromancers and sacrifice skelletons for

his ult is epic too just ressurect 12 motar teams, go in the enemy base, target his caste/tree/stronghold/necropilis and watch him QQ at the cheese you just made

lol to the guy saying dk is bad.
heres a list of STRONGEST wc3 heroes;
1. jesus
2. warden
3. death knight
4. blademaster
5. demon hunter
6. ????????
98. wurt's other leg
99. alchemist

dk is literally a super unit. i mean the melee agi heroes are stronger than him 1v1, but the dk is a utility hero that is capable by himself (coil works as a nuke, pact, as survival) AND able to support a huge army. his only weak point is his ulti, which is too inaccessible and is also kinda counter-intuitive (invuln units means they cant tank + requirement for corpses means its useless vs mass air/tanks). i wud only make jesus and warden stronger coz
a) jesus can walk on water
b) warden can out-DPS the dk's heal/support, and lvl 10 warden is pretty much gg unless ur constantly silencing her

Level 3
MY BEST HEROES

Tauren Chieftain is very dangerous when his War Stomp is on its full power. If you have several potions of mana with you, you can stun land units attacking you right after you stun them. if you used up your Reincarnation, it's better to go to the back of your units or retreat if you don't have back up....

Paladin is the best defensive Hero, he can support his allies to defend or to attack with Holy Light, his aura, and Resurrection. To defend himself, he can use Divine Shield to make himself invulnerable to attacks. It's important to have potions of mana with you, or not, this hero's effort will die early.....

Demon Hunter is my favorite Night Elf hero. When surrounded by land units, he can turn on Immolation to weaken them and Evasion to evade attacks. Mana Burn is to deplete mana of dangerous Heroes and other units. Metamorphosis is used to finish them.

Dreadlord is my favorite Undead hero. Use Sleep ability to stop dangerous units. Infernal as cover. With your Carrion Swarm and aura, you can kill your enemies while they're busy attacking your Infernal. Don't let your Infernal get killed out there, so, you must take care of your cover.

All of these guys are weak and useless if you don't use them well and have large amount of mana or supply of potions of mana. Items you found from the dead neutrals are handy and can make your heroes unstoppable...

Level 3
Just get necromancers and sacrifice skelletons for

his ult is epic too just ressurect 12 motar teams, go in the enemy base, target his caste/tree/stronghold/necropilis and watch him QQ at the cheese you just made

It's more epic when you collect all the races using a banshee. Just possess a careless peasant/peon, wait, can you possess a wisp... Dark Ranger will charm it. Death Knight is good after all... When you have the orcs, use tc as tank. Or you have the humans, use paladin as defense.... With the orcs on your side, train demolishers as siege units, taurens as first line offense. From humans, use their aerial units as support, mortar teams as siege (as you say), knights as taurens' helpers.

Level 18
Well race stealing had its prime in starcraft, now everything is set to 100. Atleast now with the Dark Ranger, all the races can, which opens a way for some very intresting tactics.

---edit

damn ninja'd

Level 3
sleep is a terrible ability on account of people being able to micro a weak hit against whichever one of their units was put to sleep to wake them up again

You know, hold on those peskyies for a while then kill 'em next. Or use it as an escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.