• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft: Armies of Azeroth is back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
WAA Mod
the team was divided and no updates were given further but now they are back and updating us
WarCraft: Armies Of Azeroth

What do you think? Warcraft 3 remastered or Warcraft 4 possibility became more real and possible due to blizzard activities this year and this project is back alive, awesome year for us!!
Warcraft is coming back to it's glory

Level 20
Back and updating us?

Did I miss something? Because I've checked their Facebook page, Twitter account, Moddb page and Youtube chanel and I can't see any recent news. I mean, sure - they do post some minor updates from time to time, like the one from about a month ago, but nothing really major or interesting.

That said, I have no idea why you say that they are "back" now? To me it just seems it's business like usual, i.e. we're waiting for another update which may or may not happen soon and that will likely contain a look at some model or texture without any concrete news.

Reactions: pyf
Level 3
Back and updating us?

Did I miss something? Because I've checked their Facebook page, Twitter account, Moddb page and Youtube chanel and I can't see any recent news. I mean, sure - they do post some minor updates from time to time, like the one from about a month ago, but nothing really major or interesting.

That said, I have no idea why you say that they are "back" now? To me it just seems it's business like usual, i.e. we're waiting for another update which may or may not happen soon and that will likely contain a look at some model or texture without any concrete news.

they back because they promised to show new video with huge progress and stuff, also it won't be bad to have game like this on the side ways to play it every now and then

Too bad I got no interest in WAA.

Proper wc3 remastered plz.

with blizzard hiring members from hive, I have confidence if we ever get remastered, it'll be great

Your team doesn't keep up to date with the leaders of the mod? Doesn't sound like a good organization of the modding team.
Well we are instructed time to time but mostly I'm the one who asks if anything new is being done or if something needs to be done , also we released the wc3 version but it has been cut down ' time was not right ' so idk what we will do

Level 1
Erm we were never dead, I cant tell for sure but 'if' our leaders support it there will be a release this summer , the team itself dont know alot of information though we are hardly keeping up to date with our leaders.

Hi,
You say that there can be a release this summer? Oo
That would be awsome :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.