• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Armies of Azeroth Indiegogo Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/warcraft-armies-of-azeroth#/updates

Hello everyone!
just wondering if anyone here is donating to the Warcraft: Armies of Azeroth funding campaign?

It seems to me a shame if this project is left in an unfinished state. They have so much great material made already, and their vision of a remade Warcraft 3 is actually achievable.

For me the only catch is that it is made through the SC2 Battlenet crap service and through the strange (really what were Blizzard thinking) limiting modding system of that game. It limits the enjoyment a lot, being forced to use that platform - even when playing singleplayer.

But yeah, I still think they deserve to achieve success: At least creating the full melee game with 4 races, adding all RoC campaigns, and perhaps even TFT and Durotar Rexxar adventure.

What do you guys think? Perhaps we can even give them some advice from our thoughts in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.