• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Where did Cheeder go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I HAVE MULTIPLE USER ACCOUNTS, I AM CHEEDER

Note for Ralle at bottom.

So he pointed out some flaws of the moderators, had a few of his non-flaming posts taken down for expressing his opinion of the faults he observed in the moderators, and now he's gone.

I heard, in the chatroom, that Shados gave him until morning to change his signature, and then 5 minutes later banned him until the 31st of December.

Is it not ok to point out Hitler in the midst of a crowd? Thats what he was doing in regards to a few of the biased moderators.

They have no valid reasons to do what they do, it seems, because the mods dish-out unfair treatment from one user to the next. I'm sure that's what led Cheeder to start pointing out the flaws of the moderators, and what you would call "flaming". Cheeder pointed it out in a few places where other people were flaming and nothing happened to them.
The mod's excuse? It was a joke. People know when it's a joke.
Flaming is flaming, no?
It only makes sense he would do what he did when the moderators pick-and-choose whom to bother with the rules. If all were equal under the RULES, as opposed to being unequal under the ones who have the power, he probably wouldn't have pointed out the truth of the matter.

So what happens to him for telling a mod that they are not doing a good job? What happens to you if you try to expose the bias of a mod? What happens when you try to expose an injustice in public? Ask Cheeder.

I think Cheeder was right, there needs to be a shift in power. The mods are unequivical in their dishing-out of justice. This will cause one, like Cheeder and others, to go on a rampage as he did, of trying to uncover the truth, that some of the mods have too much power and not enough wisdom to uphold the responsibility of that power.

I'm sure this thread will be deleted.. but it will live.

P.S.
Ralle, you do a shitty job of keeping your moderators in check.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 20
I'm sure the Hive's staff is competant enough to correctly evaluate situations and dish-out necessary punishments. I'm also sure the Hive's staff is competant enough to go look back at the chat log.

And if this is considered giving your opinion on moderators (which is allowed), it's also considered as flaming, which is against the rules. Hopefully Cheeder will be able to notice the flaming on his part this time when he gets punished.

Level 17
Users revolt! REVOLT!

Join the reballion! We can do the most horrible things imagined...

Complain...

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA......

And poor cheeder, i dont feel like he should have been banned. And i think its funny that "RaIIe" has 2 posts, signed up recently, and knows cheeder well and is complaining he got banned.

Hey cheeder is that you?

Oh wait.. im pointing out the obvious again....

My level in pointing out the obvious has increased by 3. My stats for pointing out the obvious is now 5.

Level 27
You were not in the chatroom with Cheeder were you?
No. I thought not.
Know what you're talking about before you talk about it, m'kay?
Also: Its a dictatorship. Live with it or go. Nobody's forcing you to stay here.
And one more thing: Cheeder wasn't banned just for flaming mods, he is also a long time troll.
As I said before: Know what you're talking about before you talk about it, m'kay?
EDIT: Actually I'm not done with you yet.
Tell Cheeder, since you seem to be such a good friend of his, that the mods are the least abusive members on the site, that is why they are appointed. There have been power switches due to power abuse, however none are needed.
If you have a complaint about a moderator, oh look, we have a forum for that. ITS CALLED ADMIN CONTACT. However, you have no decent reasons besides the fact your lover was banned for a week. Boo hoo.
Cheeder did much more than "criticize" the mods. He, as I stated before, was a absolute troll, in the forums AND the chatroom, not to mention he did downright flame people, calling them pieces of shit, over and over again. He encouraged flaming by repping those who did flame.
If you seriously think he has a reason to not be banned, you are obviously Cheeder, or have a twisted perception.
Anyways, two more things:
Get out of this forum, into the Admin Contact for more tears to be shed;
Know what the hell you're talking about before you start.
--donut3.5--

Level 27
Maybe this is just someone who likes to read before he joins a forum.
Cheeder seemed pretty displeased with the site, why would he bother returning?
/me waits for a mod to check the IP addresses in question.

Level 14
Moderators are all evil bastards. They are all out to get you. We are all members of an evil underground organisation called the Moderator's Guild where we plot the downfall of all you upstanding normal members. We seek to strike fear into the hearts of the innocent and the intelligent non-moderators.

We are like shadows; elusive and deadly. You cannot fight us. Resistance is futile.

Or you guys are a bunch of whining buggers who are never happy no matter what we do.

Your pick.

Level 25

You Godwin'd your own topic in the first few sentences

If anyone takes you seriously, they are an idiot

By the way, you loose the Internet because you invoked Godwin's law

Now, for an analysis of your post, despite the fact I only need to show that first part and everyone will agree that you loose and should be laughed off the forum

Cheeder did not point out "flaws" of the moderators, he was not told to change his flame-tacular signature, and he deserves his week-long ban. Which we, by the way, were extremely generous in giving. We could perma ban his ass.

What he did do was harbor an illogical grudge against a few moderators because of something in the past, and use every one of his posts to point out as many flaws as he could in them. He just flamed for the sake of flaming, and despite us warning him to stop, he refused to

So we took action

However, maybe in your obscure universe, telling people to "fuck off" and calling them "pieces of shit" isn't flaming. Maybe you live in Bizzaro-Land, where these insults are considered messages of great love, and are stating that Cheeder actually wanted to propose to the person he flamed at this point of time. Or maybe Cheeder was using the infamous "lol jking!!1" in his post, and we are all idiots for taking his insults seriously, despite the manner in which he posted them

So no, Cheeder won't be getting into Medivh's Tower, because he has proven himself to be an incredibly immature person who whines until he gets his way

Unfortunately, Cheeder has hit a brick wall

Go directly to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200

Incredibly, before Cheeder made his little flaming, we had no problem with him. But then he flamed and, well, he got his reward

Level 17
Moderators are all evil bastards. They are all out to get you. We are all members of an evil underground organisation called the Moderator's Guild where we plot the downfall of all you upstanding normal members. We seek to strike fear into the hearts of the innocent and the intelligent non-moderators.

Of course! I knew it! Its the only logical explination.

everyone will agree that you loose

you mean "lose" right. because loose makes me think of something else.

Go directly to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200

I have get out of jail free card, bidding starts at 300$! Buy not and get riverwalk avenue.

On topic:

RaIIe, you dont have any real arguemant going on here, so dont bother responding IMO. All you have going for you is "he got banned itz nut fair :mad:". So stop before you get yourself eaten alive by more moderators.

Edit: wait, captain griffen isnt a moderator, he must be working with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.