• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Unbreakable Hopes "Where did my life go so wrong? In a few days I ended up in an unknow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Unbreakable Hopes

"Where did my life go so wrong? In a few days I ended up in an unknown room chained, barely seing the light and eating like a dog. Now, the days pass slower as my will to keep living..."

"However, even if I will end up in this place for the rest of my life, at least I want to see him, one more time... I told him that I was going to trust in him, and so I will. But, why did he took me with him? Was he really saying the truth when he said that I was important for his plans? Was I just... a tool for him?"

(Rolls to the left side)

"When Ophelia returns she comes alone, Felix doesn't seem to be with her anymore, what could have happened to him? What did they do to him? But... if he is ok maybe that would explain why she still keeps me alive. I feel like if it isn't her will to keep me alive in this place, but she doesn't want me to leave neither, that means.. that he must be somewhere else now, but where? and why?"

"I remember when he said that they moved in groups of two people, but if Ophelia is alone now, is he moving alone as well?"

(Steps are heard coming from the stairs)

-Ophelia: It would be easier for you if you simply answered my questions, but considering that you do not wish to speak, you don't need more food than just enough for living.
-Helena: ...
-Ophelia: *tsk, you are nothing but a worthless girl.

(Leaves)

-Helena: ...Felix... Aurelios... where are you...?

Attachments

• 59427.png
    59427.png
    333.4 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.