• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] The Seekers of Justice (Four days after Felix found Helena, almost outside the Falmir's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
The Seekers of Justice

(Four days after Felix found Helena, almost outside the Falmir's populated area... Felix, Ophelia and Helena continued their traveling across the Falmir's territories at the vast night...)

"I can see now why we took so long to reach the monthly spot they spoke of, we only travel at night so we can move without being seen. This people are probably criminals or something similiar, otherwise they wouldn't be acting like this..."

-Helena: F-Felix? How am I helpful for you and Ophelia's common purpose...?
-Felix: We're almost there, you will know then.
-Helena: ...
-Felix: That reminds me, what is your name again?
-Helena: H-huh? He-helena... Wolfang.
-Felix: I see...

(After a few hours, walking already through the Falmir's forests...)

(The place was dark and silent, only the resound of the crickets as other sounds of the nature...)

-Felix: We have arrived.

(In front of them there were six people standing around forming a circle. The first man at the left side then came closer..)

-Felix, what is the meaning of this?! You better start explaining me why have you brought a citizen into our secret spot.
-He's a fool, I bet he fell in love with that woman and decided to spare her life to join us. (said the second man at the right side..)

(In a few seconds, all the people were talking at the same time, starting an annoying babbling around them)

-Ophelia: Everybody listen please, you all know that Felix's intentions are always rightful, hence why he's considered a range 7. And as a range 8 I will trust him.

-(She then comes closer in middle of the circle)

-Ophelia: And if other lower numbers can't trust him, I will see this as treason from them.

"I can see in her eyes her seek for bloodlust and slaying, I fear the worst..."

-Hmph, fine, let's let him explain himself then. (The second man in the right side said..)
-Felix: ...
-All right then, say what you must, Felix. (Said the blue hatted man)
-Felix: This citizen is Helena, you can easily see that she's an innocent person, and a trustful one. In fact, I think she's our only chance to get closer to the king.

(All the people around looked each other questioning his acts)

-And do you really think she would gain Alexander's trust so easily? (Said the blue hatted man)
-Felix: Also she's from the Wolfang family.

(Everybody got surprised, no body expected to hear that)

-She must be Kormu's daughter, the so called man of honour and pride, respected by everyone with his name spread around Falmir, a relic of the old battles. (Said the man at side of the fearlous wolf)
-If she's the daughter of Kormu, she might get a chance to be a trusted person for Alexander. (Said the blonde woman at the left)
"What?"
-Helena: Pardon please? But I would like to know what exactly am I useful for you again.
-Felix: What you see here, Helena, is the remnants of the old kingdoms that Falmir got rid of fourty years ago.
-Helena: What?!
-Felix: We are, the few survivors of our ancient realms, our families and people, slayed by the kingdom of Falmir, by orders of the king Alexander Baraden. All of us, from a very young age, managed to survive and escape from death miraculously. And until today, all of us joined forces to bring justice to our realms, we are The Vindices, and our only goal is to kill the king Alexander, once he's dead, we'll rule Falmir, that has been our plan for over thirty years.

(She was speachless, all this was unexpecting and new for her)

-Felix: We work in teams of two persons as you can see, we've been recollecting information about Falmir's events all this time, yet, after all these years, he never gave us any chance to get close to him, he has been very careful and never had his guard down. But with your help and your influences, we might get a small chance to finally bring justice, even if it's risky, this could be our closest opportunity.
-Felix: But you're not here by your own will, you must understand that from now one you're part of us, and you will realise that we're doing this for the good of Falmir, we must prevent another genocide! Too much people died for no reason! And nothing has been done for that! But we! We will bring the true justice and peace!
-Helena: I...
-Helena: I... will trust in you, Felix.
-Aww, how sweet. (Said the second man at the right with a sarcastic voice)
-Shut up Yizax, he's right, this woman might be exactly what we're looking for. (Said the blue hatted man)
-Felix: I will now introduce everybody from the left to the right: First one is Irene, second is Kraden, our oldest member and considered as our leader, then we have Raven, she doesn't speak too much, but it's best if you leave her alone. Next to her is Gardius and his tamed wolf Hedrus, he has been for almost 5 years living in the wild before he find us. The next is Yizax, and as you can see, he has a very stupid temper, and the last one is Hawk, the spearman.
-Kraden: Now, let's finally start with the monthly news. I will start: From the southwest we discovered a ship with a man carrying a big bag on his back, with another man at his side and a few soldiers heading to the south.
-Gardius: Interesting, the question now is what do they pretend to do in there.
-Kraden: Yes, but that is something we will discuss later, let's proceed with the news.
-Gardius: All right, from the northeast another ship sailed too, but I was able to notice who was in there, it was the Highlord Darius Lanster.
-Hawk: What? Where could be possible that that lord would be planning to go?!
-Irene: Indeed, that is really intriguing, now let's proceed.
-Yizax: From the northwest nothing seemed to be unnatural actually, so I have no other news to inform... Oh wait, I also saw a white haired man leaving the Falmir's territories all alone with a horse, I personally find it strange seing as he left at night, expecting that no one would see him, as if he was hiding from everybody.
"Wait, could that be Aurelios!?"
-Kraden: Hmm, intriguing indeed, what about you Felix?
-Ophelia: From the southeast we didn't find anything suspicious.
-Kraden: I see... all right, we'll rest here today, and tomorrow we'll move again to our positions. Good work everyone...

(later that midnight..)

(Helena slept at the leaves, trying to psychologically and physically rest from all the sudden events...)

*Tsk* *grab*

(Ophelia took Helena from her neck with her face in front of her, looking her directly at the eyes)

-Helena: Uggg... tsk

-(She then whispered at her ear)

-Ophelia: For your own good, I hope you don't go and betray us, because if that's so, I will personally fill my blade with your blood and enjoy myself savouring it's taste.

-(She then slightly pushed her blade on Helena's leg)

-(Moves away)

-Ophelia: Have a good night.

Attachments

• 54951.png
    54951.png
    1 MB · Views: 28
Level 14
They keep an eye on every lord and anyone else they believe to be suspicious. But naturally, they won't try to stop you or anything, unless that helps them in any way to reach to their common purpose.

But yeah, like Kraden says:
imwatchingyou-copiacopy.png
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.