• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] A Change of Plans (A few days after leaving the Blood Claw clan, Aurelios, chained in h

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
A Change of Plans

(A few days after leaving the Blood Claw clan, Aurelios, chained in hands kept leading Ker'zal's guards were supposedly their people were in captivity)

"At this rate we will be arriving the rivers surrounding Sirenya in a few more days, that is my only chance to escape"

-First Guard: How long til arriving site, pig skin?
-Aurelios: We will be arriving the rivers of Sirenya in a few days, the quickest way to cross I believe is by swiming, however most of the coasts are deep. But, there is a place were the water level is low, we can use that place to arrive sooner.
-Second Guard: Swim?! No, we will build a boat, safer way.
-Aurelios: What? Do you even know how to build a boat?
-Second Guard: We know, we are not that stupid as you pig skin think of us.
-Aurelios: ...

"Damn it! I was a fool for making this plan! I should have thought of something else! There must be some other way..."

(He heard a growl at his back, the next thing he heard was the swing of an axe moving at his right then at his left. He stopped walking as he looked at his side, and saw the guard who was at his back chopping his own men, the one at his left tried to attack the aggressor, but he stopped his hands and after hitting him to the ground he chopped his chest)

(Aurelios was numb, he was trying to figure out what just happened, but couldn't, as he saw the greenskin, with his axe on his brethren's chest, he looked at him)

"What is the meaning of this? This greenskin... he slaughtered his own people?!"

(The grumpy guard looked at him for a moment, then he started to walk away)

-Aurelios: Wait, why are you doing this? Where are you going?
(He slowly started to follow him)
-Aurelios: If you are planning to go alone by yourself, you won't go too far, besides you are walking to the south, which is a wasted land where you won't survive without enough food or propper equipment, which you lack...
- Why are you following me?
-Aurelios: I want to know why did you do this.
- I needed to leave, and now I'm leaving.

"That quite says nothing..."

-Aurelios: ...
-Aurelios: If I remember correctly, Ker'zal said that the humans razed your people's hometown, and thus some of you moved while the rest took a different path, is that the place you are going?

(The greenskin stopped)

-Yes...
-Aurelios: Oh, I think I get it now, after the parting, your family moved to the south, and because of the confusion you stayed here... although, that doesn't make sence, since you could have gone there long ago already, so, why didn't you?
-Because I couldn't.
-Aurelios: Why is that?
-Chief does not let us leave clan, it is treason.
-Aurelios: I see...
-Aurelios: But, as I said. You won't go much far like this...
-And coming with me would?
-Aurelios: Yes, we both know that traveling together would be better then doing it for ourselves, specially since we both are going to the same place.
-You? Where are you going?
-Aurelios: I have personal matters to do in the south. But first, we should be going back to the west, for there I left my horse with enough resources for us both.
- ... Fine then...

(This didn't end up as I expected, but the quest is the same)

Attachments

• 61254.png
    61254.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.