• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's your favorite game at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

San

San

Level 32
upload_2017-10-31_17-14-49.png

Level 35
Stellaris is keeping me interested, while Fallout 4 is also on the agenda. I likely spend most of my time on Overwatch lately, but I am primarily looking forward to playing Wolfenstein and XCOM2's expansion. I had a good amount of fun with the Hitman series. So the latter that I haven't played yet would be my current favorites. I do wish I could name a favorite for game genre.

That said Warcraft 3 is the only game that keeps giving.

Last edited:
Level 34
Divinity Original Sin 2
League of Legends
Sakte 3

That's all I'm playing atm. I've been wanting to play some Shadowrun and Age of Wonders 3.

Level 19
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is the greatest RPG of all time
nope it sucks
so does age of wonders 3

the best rpg I've ever played is bulders gate... though it had poor graphics the storylines was goal

then it also had the ability to use your characters both in new releases and previous releases. meaning your character could travel back in time in a way.

I played the second installment, then the third and then the first. the first game had an epic story line but I just couldn't finish it for some reason. the game play was much the same so I don't really know why I stopped. I just remember getting this magic staff that automatically levels up with your character, which is everything I ever wanted, and then I stopped playing.

such a good game...

ps builders gate isn't actually the game I played.... I just forgot it's name :3

Level 1
nope it sucks
so does age of wonders 3

the best rpg I've ever played is bulders gate... though it had poor graphics the storylines was goal

then it also had the ability to use your characters both in new releases and previous releases. meaning your character could travel back in time in a way.

I played the second installment, then the third and then the first. the first game had an epic story line but I just couldn't finish it for some reason. the game play was much the same so I don't really know why I stopped. I just remember getting this magic staff that automatically levels up with your character, which is everything I ever wanted, and then I stopped playing.

such a good game...

ps builders gate isn't actually the game I played.... I just forgot it's name :3

It was called Baldur's Gate, and that was the best RPG until Divinity 2: Original Sin came out. Part 1 was an even contender, but part 2 is for Divinity really is the best, so sorrry.

I have like 400 hours of BG2 on steam, nothing close to what I grew up on with actual discs.

Divinity: Original Sin 2

G.O.A.T.

Level 19
It was called Baldur's Gate, and that was the best RPG until Divinity 2: Original Sin came out. Part 1 was an even contender, but part 2 is for Divinity really is the best, so sorrry.

I have like 400 hours of BG2 on steam, nothing close to what I grew up on with actual discs.

Divinity: Original Sin 2

G.O.A.T.
nah I was actually talking about Dungeon siege

Level 15
Currently Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning, Serious Sam 3: BFE, and Halo Custom Edition: SPV3. Was Dying Light and Injustice: Gods Among Us

Level 35
Man I'm really hooked onto Telltale Games' Walking Dead on mobile. It's some top tier shit, even though I didn't really like the TV series.

Also, anyone else thinks Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus would be cool if it wasn't filled with retarded far-left propaganda?

Level 35
Also, anyone else thinks Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus would be cool if it wasn't filled with retarded far-left propaganda?

Personally I prefer New Order, but otherwise my biggest problem with The New Colussus was how it handled certain extras and upgrades. As for propaganda I didn't really notice any, other than that meant for theme and story.

Level 8
My 5 favourite games ever:
1. Deadly Premonition
Dude. +1 on Deadly Premonition! That is the most criminally underrated game of the last console generation. Glad to see someone else here has it on their favorite games.

On topic, my favorite game as of now is Hollow Knight. It's a game brimming of good game design. The exploration, the equipment progression and the variety of enemies are awesome. It also has a lot of optional content which is nice.
Warcraft III, mostly grateful to the World Editor.
Also, this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.