• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favourite Total War Faction(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Shogun_Total_War.jpg

From humble beginnings..
250px-Total_War_Warhammer_cover_art.jpg

to thiz

Being a great lover of RTS, history and warhammer(both fantasy and 40k). Total War is a game which i willingly spend money on steam.... for every damn DLC it releases :).

For me, it is one of my most favourite game(and would love Total War Warcraft!, it combines my two most favourite games together) and i just want to ask Total War fans out there what factions they like.

TOTAL WAR SHOGUN 2(forgot everything abt one): Not real favourite faction..
TOTAL WAR SHOGUN 2, FALL OF THE SAMURAI : Imperial Clan Saga
Total War Rome 1/2 : ROME itself!!!
Total War Atilla : Western Roman and Axum
Total War Atilla: Age of Charlmange: Avars
Total War Warhammer: CHAOS!!(Also probably Norsca after i scraped enuf monay for that DLC. I like everything related to Chaos)
Total War Warhammer 2: Undecided(Future guess: DarkElves and Skaven if DLC added)

Other Total War Games(Medieval, Napolean, Arena.,) i havent tried or played it and forgot abt it.

What are yours?

Level 30
While i can't speak for the normal total war game and it's factions, i do play Hyrule: Total War (a mod for medieval 2: total war).

My favorite factions there would be the following:
1.Darknut Legion
2.Kingdom of Ikana
3.Stalfos
4.River Zora
5.Moblin

They are basically all evil in the Zelda franchise so that's a plus for me.

Level 9
Fair Bretonnia, obviously.

If only I could remove all those pathetic peasants. Urgh. Peasants.
Disgusting.

Well, at least the peasants could be cannon fodder.. but i think they are not even as useful as Wc3 peasants. Having Battle Pilgrims instead of the peasants could be more effective.

Unfortunately the only Knights i like are Chaos Knights.

P.S :) Now i know what Arkain and your avatar is inspired off..

Level 9
The avatar is directly taken from Total War Warhammer.
Arkain had no influence coming from the Warhammer universe, however. When I first started the project in 2012, I didn't know anything about Warhammer Fantasy.
NOW i finally see that damn knight in ur avatar. Never really noticed it except for the castle. I must check my eyes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.