• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

Merry Christmas My Dear Friends!

EDIT: I Forgot, Well here's what I did. I went to a resturant and ate Noche Buena alone on Dads cause my grandfather gave me 3k for the buffet meal, damn I'm so full! Then, after that, I went to my parent's grave and my little brother's and gave flowers and their favorite stuff on a Locked black chest, then Went on the night mass at Good Shepherd Cathedral Alone but I'm kinda enjoyed cause I'm becoming independent on myself, well my aunt was on the Mental hospital gone nuts today so I decided to avoid more fucking trouble but, Kinda a sad and a lonely day but Still happy :')

Roland

R

Roland

MY FUCKING COUSIN GOT THE MODEM! So I can't skype with other folks, But I had an alternative plan! :D A Usb wifi stick! WOO! :3 And spent the day watching horror movies while drinking vodka with my Cat :3

Level 30
Today,
Up to watching more Steins Gate. This anime is just phenomenal and gives me the feels. Great anime with a story based on the time traveler John Titor (actually, he is not really the main character but he is part of the story). Damn!

Roland

R

Roland

Got a sprain from so much exercising, Fuck, I passed out at 10:35 PM now, My Uncle's niece called me to print off some important stuff on the computer, After that I decided to check

Level 22
Today,
Up to watching more Steins Gate. This anime is just phenomenal and gives me the feels. Great anime with a story based on the time traveler John Titor (actually, he is not really the main character but he is part of the story). Damn!

that's one of many reasons i love that anime :3
the most sad moment for me is when.... Mayuri died repeatedly :wsad:

Christmas I finally got my own Intous5 drawing tablet.
Now I have something that actually has pen pressure detection... finally
So happy how well it works.

Spent Christmas day mostly at home, although spent the late afternoon till late night at my grans house with family. Was just one of those years again.

Today mostly spending lazing around and done almost an hours worth of driving around.

Tomorrow I'll hopefully get the Nintendo 3ds I've been waiting to get for some time now.

Yay for new stuff. :grin:

Roland

R

Roland

Well, I've starving myself a lot of stuff during the Christmas season, but I have no absolute effect of my Weight.

Level 11
Today,

Wooh :) Steins;Gate is a great anime, part of my top 10 list! but please I know this isn't an anime forum but could you not spoil that information you posted, (not in the post I just quoted) could easily ruin the experience for anyone who might watch it here sometime and just saw the posts, but here's something you should most definitely do after finishing it : Re-watch the first half of the first episode. Your reward : Mind Blown :D

As for what I did today, had an absolutely awesome Christmas! Just wish the gift's I gave my family were just as special as the gifts they've given me :(

Reacquainted myself with my old Japanese friends, and also became friends with a Japanese ebay seller who's willing to sell me whatever I ask for that I want from Japan (within legal terms ofc), I can finally import all the anime merchandise I want that I couldn't before (Mainly HxH stuff <3)

Level 30
Here's a challenge : gains 10 Kg by 2nd January :ogre_hurrhurr:

af5.gif

mkay.

Level 22
Wooh :) Steins;Gate is a great anime, part of my top 10 list! but please I know this isn't an anime forum but could you not spoil that information you posted, (not in the post I just quoted) could easily ruin the experience for anyone who might watch it here sometime and just saw the posts, but here's something you should most definitely do after finishing it : Re-watch the first half of the first episode. Your reward : Mind Blown :D

As for what I did today, had an absolutely awesome Christmas! Just wish the gift's I gave my family were just as special as the gifts they've given me :(

Reacquainted myself with my old Japanese friends, and also became friends with a Japanese ebay seller who's willing to sell me whatever I ask for that I want from Japan (within legal terms ofc), I can finally import all the anime merchandise I want that I couldn't before (Mainly HxH stuff <3)

agree
why mind blown? :weekani:

anyway, what i did today
Played Audition from 10 AM ~ 7:30 PM
then cried for one hour

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Played a bit of DotA 2 — tasted a bit of epic lame by playing witch doctor against bone, legion, QoP, Venomancer and Slark.

Kept reading my Operating Systems book.

Alchemist sucks nao!
Yeah, glad to know there are others who think these changes defy logic. Removing mana cost from Slardar speed? Now he is free to run away or after you and hope he gets a lucky bash. Chen could use a buff to his ulti but they thought it needed to be nerfed further. Faceless Void wasn't imba enough being able to come back after having 10 deaths at minute 20. For a time, after the patch, everytime I saw a Bloodseeker, it completely dominated the game. They should have left the good heroes well enough alone though: no nerfs for Earth and Phoenix ;\ as if Sun Ray didn't cost enough hp already.

Level 11
Today,
Finished watching all of Steins Gate Episode, it's good to know it is one heck of a ending. Played Torchlight 2 with my dad and gonna watch the movie of Steins Gate that I do think is the continuation of the anime.

Remember to re-watch the first half of the first episode to have the full experience! no kidding :D

Roland

R

Roland

So my cat scratched my Scratched the Stitches on my Neck, So it was bleeding uncontrollably and I'm really hard breathing on it, So I rushed to the First aid to Wrap some of my Bleeding neck, with Bandages Well, I took a rest a bit and got recovered.

Level 15
Okay, I just finished my first model. Well only edit some poly and re-create the animation. It's look very ugly, LOL. I spent 18 hours for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.