• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Forgot to tell my experience yesterday. Yesterday we had some quizzes and lessons at most of the subjects and at P.E, played Chess which I only watched my classmates because honestly, I don't know how to play it anymore due to long time of being away from it. Someone did even challenge me on Chess which should be today but class got suspended so Yay!

Roland

R

Roland

I'm back from a Long not enjoying trip on the Province, How're you guys? Anyway, I've been trying hard to type on the Fucking iPhone since my Father's sister is keeping on switching off the WiFi Modem and she's maximizing the Volume of her Vintage musics in the morning. Fuck..

Anyway, I can't stay too long typing this shit. C:

Roland

R

Roland

I'm kinda fine, Packing up some Relief goods for tomorrow, Oh I also heard of the Pork barrel queen got whirled off in the Storm Yolanda.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Just watched Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters.

Anyone up for a "Movie Rants" thread? Because I have tons of it. If you want, we can call it "Movie 'Reviews'" thread. The single quotes are required.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ilm-tv-series-ratings-recommendations-206976/

Yesterday, I spent all day long working for the Information Systems and Databases course, on an entity-association diagram... geez, they just taught us so badly, how am I supposed to know which version is the best :s I came up with like... 10 different ones? I should have handed a printed version of the work, but could only submit electronically. I hope not to get penalized.

Level 32
Don't hate me for this.

Yesterday:

Bought Call of Duty: Ghosts with well, $1. (If anyone is interested I'll explain)
It installed in 15 minutes, a miracle!
Played Assault (1v1 with AI in both teams) Won!
Played my first Ghosts match, 0 kills, some deaths ^^
Practice makes perfect.
Played the new alien mode, It's awesome!
Played some of the story mode that actually wasn't World War 3!

Yeah, I bought this over other games, not according to plan.

Roland

R

Roland

Watched this cool movies, I was touched a bit. Hahahah :)

oqXJ5m1.png

Roland

R

Roland

Enjoyed my Life sleeping in the Bedroom with Tons of Pony dreams. God.
Btw, Kas is back, but lurking in the Recycle bin goes by the Name Dwarfboy.
Just saying.

Roland

R

Roland

Kas had a rather.. Odd history behind him. I think he was around a couple of years ago when he was around more.

Anyway today I spend at home being sick on a day that I want to go to school on. :\
So I spent some time watching a movie and stared blankly at my artwork that is in progress instead.

I hated that boy since I wasn't registered here on the Hive, Years ago, He's been a bit of a twisted mind on Insult some of the Members here.

But, I feel sad on you Amigo, I hope you can Be better someday, I hope you'll be cured to your Illness. :)

Today, I spent my time Waiting for someone in skype, I need to talk to him cause about the Cash on the Tuition fee of my Cousin. I sat here on the laptop waiting while typing this.

Level 22
played Ragnarok I, it's so 2D 0.0
well, Ragnarok II has a better graphic but Ragnarok I has a better gameplay.. what should i choose? i wonder..
soon after that, i went to bought a new shoes
then i went to my aunt's place (i'm still here right now) to work on my homework
i'll go home later.. i have to enjoy this moment! with Wifi! even though it's just for 1 hour, lol
now, i'm going to watch an anime (since my homework is done, i'm free!)

Level 35
So yea, slept late. Worked a bit - and didn't really get much else done. How the heck have my time/day vanished so fast.

I do need to finish some more stuff though and make some applications. Tomorrow will be a more productive day.

Is it worth bying? I've been intrigued by the whole concept of the game, but still hesitate.

I can highly recommend it, though it does cause some headspin and slight nausea it is a splendid game (and I am not really sure why it has that effect on me, given the amount of games I play with no trouble at all). The concept of playing with the player/narrator/story relation is intriguing and very much in line with what one consider as a game developer. So yea - do buy it :smile: And there is also a free demo, just in case.

@RED_BARON: Try drinking some orange juice (from the fruit of course)

Oh I hive, plenty. Not working so far. (Btw: Why green in my name? :confused:)

i notice a lot of your post were using this sentence ^^

Really? Personally I consider myself more likely to use "hmm" in a sentence. But haven't give it much thought, so I am glad others are doing it for me. :grin:

Roland

R

Roland

Spent my Day embalming victims from Super Typhoon Yolanda, I didn't attended at school due to the Trauma happened, My school mate got shot by Ligaw na Bala I don't how to translate that in english, He died on the Spot on the Head. Damn.

Level 22
played point blank with my friends. damn, it's really bring back memories when i was around 10 and addicted to play it everyday
i went to buy a school briefs and some school accesories.
then went home to had a lunch, went to my aunt's place (she has wifi =))
to work on my homework and now watching anime

How the heck have my time/day vanished so fast.
well, if you have something to do you'll realize that time is moving really quick
but if you have nothing to do, you'll feel time is moving really slow

Level 35
Attended a talk, talked/traveled with a friend, talked, took a bath while watching Elementary, now back to the matter at hand...work.

well, if you have something to do you'll realize that time is moving really quick
but if you have nothing to do, you'll feel time is moving really slow

Well, I did basically nothing I recall, yet the day went by in a rush. So guess I was doing something.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Went to a conference yesterday in my old high school. I delayed a little bit and didn't get to see friends still attending that school, but oh well, there's another one on November 29.

A man named Paulo Morais was there to talk about corruption in Portugal. I really missed the environment the most though, the delicious dinner, then there are songs, it's like the people who happily drink and talk in the stories.

Roland

R

Roland

I went to Jolibee after Arnis Training class and I ordered this
safe_image.php

It's soo Delicious and Graciously mouth melting-ness. But I really expected the Messy Fucking cheese.
najg.png

But yeah, Some Filipinos orders a Messy Burger..
99qt.png

Level 30
Yesterday,
Studied for my Mid Quarter Exams which will be this week. Planned to play that day also though it would be better if I prioritize what's important first.

Today,
Well, finish studying my exams and is playing right now or should we say having my free time. This might also be a good opportunity to do my Peformance Tasks at School though.

Level 22
played Point Blank for 4 hours (OMG)
it's been 3 years since the last time i played it.. and i guess i still have my skills
but i lost my old account so i made a new one.. with a low rank account, i won against people with a higher rank, they said i'm a cheater.. what the fuck? i never use a cheat for that game, and now they call me a cheater? they are the losers, be defeated by lower rank account.. what a shame
if they won, they'll mock us.. of they lost, they'll call us a cheater.. stupid little brat

Losers are always losers. Face it, ask them what "if" they are considered as cheater just because they beat a person higher in rank?

Morning
Eat breakfast and wasting time doing nothing...

Afternoon
Played these maps : Battle Tanks, Bleach vs One Piece and Modified Ice Crown of my brother with my brother. Pretty much the best part is the One Piece, never thought a weak hero can be pretty powerful when used properly.

Evening
Wasted my time watching Phineas and Ferb + Gravity Falls while waiting for my parents to get home.

Level 35
So yea, visited grandparent to celebrate my grandmothers birthday. Yea.. still sick and thats about it. Though I did manage to squeeze in a top gear episode or two in my "extremely" busy schedule. That said, I do actually have shit ton of stuff to do and because I continue to cough and enjoy the "benefits" of being sick I can't concentrate for shit.

Good times.. :eekani:

Done an English, Advanced Maths and IT exam.

In English I had to analyze a story and answer questions and had to do a
story from up to 800 words (these where 100 minutes per exam btw).
The story that I did was pretty funny imo. :J

With maths apparently we could bring this thing called a "cheat sheet" where
we could right down notes for our exam. Apparently I didn't know that and
didn't have one, although I still think I did pretty well.

IT was stupid. I did it in a thew minutes, while basically everyone else was
frustrated how it was set out (I could understand pretty well why). I won't
be doing year 12 IT next year >.>, it's just plain stupid. (Not a requirement
for anything anyway)

Roland

R

Roland

Just came home from the Cemetery work again. Well, Found a Dead on the Spot person who got Ran over by a Truck again, This time it's more gruesome, his mind was messed up in the Regalado Road again near the Workplace I go, My boss gave me this Monday's salary to work on some shit. Dang. Well, I WON'T be Posting the photos of that Splattered poor Guy's head. Then, Another person died on the Same accident and ones from Marikina City, This time a 10 - Wheeler Truck, Sadly, his Ribs got crushed and Flattened, My partner Jackolito refuses to Carry the dead body in the Morgue tho. Then, I decided to go home after the Gruesome accidents happened in the Road kills. I went to my Old school to check out my Amigos, I saw the list of top 5 students and I'm listed! :D Average score is 89.98 :D <3 After that, I went back home from a 2 Hour jeep ride to home then there I am, Returned home and Safe :3

Wow, Working with Dead bodies are Insane, but The Salary is big time. ^^

Level 2
Full day, Woke up then went to school bought 4 sandwichs with 1 liter cola, came back played CS 1.6 for a while then went to Conquer Online's forum then did some changes to my maps project, time became 19:17 (around :20 :25) ate few steaks then biskuit cake came here saw this thread and posted this then... that's what I did today xd

Level 22
played audition ayodance for one hour, played grand chase for one hour
i was actually waiting for my friend, but he didn't come yet so i decided to play
after that two hours of play, i went to my aunt's place.. online for awhile and have a lunch
and now.. i'm going to go home, see ya

Edit: oh forgot.. after two hours of play, he still didn't come..

Roland

R

Roland

Oh nice man! What kind of vocals do you do? I do Harsh Vocals and I also rap on the side as well.

When I'm sometimes bored I always beatbox or Dubstep, But I'm more of a Soft Vocalist :3

On-Topic:

Spent the Whole fucking day at Work again in the Morgue c(>,<c) , But attending the monthly exams for Tomorrow, I'm now Ready for tomorrow! :D

Level 30
Today,
School is a little bit of good with everything going through plan but still is the normal routine.

Now, doing an activity in Science hoping to pass it earlier for problems not to trouble me in the future but of course, here browsing hive while doing my assignments.

Status
Not open for further replies.