• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I see it has JESP categorization on it. Does that mean it is easy to import, like how easy? Do I only need to set ability id or something o_O ?

Edit: The one guy who nagged about talking on this thread is gonna hate me lol

Roland

R

Roland

Today, I'm at my nephew's house in Bacolod. Im actually using my cousin's phone to check out some notifications. Anyway, peace! Well it's hard to in the iPhone.

Level 35
Okay, so after spending the day primarily spacing out and taking a bath while watching a TV-series I am not going to follow, I believe I am finally ready to work - though my concentration is still almost zero due to being sick. Freaking annoying. One good thing though - did discover a way to save me some money on a game I want :smile: even if I won't have time to play it until after the 10th.

Level 45
I painted this today, took me about 4hrs due to all the layers and redoing, its about 95% done. Needs gloss/glaze/sealant and the teeth need to be redone, plus afew patches here and there to neaten it up abit.
Rawr_Mask.jpg

Overall, twas a good day! Spent time with the fam-fam and it was great, my brother, my step dad, mum, and my brothers kids and their puppy :)

I smell like smoke cause we were burning off leaves for the fire season (summer) :)

Level 22
See what?

Did the usual weekend activity, took care my bro's kid for the entire day, it's funny when his son calls me daddy lol. Then proceeded to fix some wooden chairs, and some other stuff (made a wooden ramp for my nephew).

Level 35
So yea, still sick - so going to bed soon. Else I spent the day going to a shop that was celebrating its birthday with a 3 for 2 offer and talking/visiting to some friends.

I painted this today, took me about 4hrs due to all the layers and redoing, its about 95% done. Needs gloss/glaze/sealant and the teeth need to be redone, plus afew patches here and there to neaten it up abit.

Overall, twas a good day! Spent time with the fam-fam and it was great, my brother, my step dad, mum, and my brothers kids and their puppy :)

I smell like smoke cause we were burning off leaves for the fire season (summer) :)

Nice work :smile: and it sounds like it was fun.

Level 22
In my country, even 13 years old could drive a car
as long as they aren't hit another vehicle they are fine
Unless the police check their car license which is very rare here

edit:
Forgot..
OT: played 'To The Bitter End' campaign chapter 4, i hate to fight the void children but i like the immortal heroes

Level 51
Drove her home? ._. Proxy you can't possibly have a driver's license already?

And why wouldn't he? He's about 16-17. In America, you can drive since you're, like, what, 15? I'm assuming that other countries have similar laws. I know in Israel you can't drive 'till you're 18, but still.

Lol nope, I'm 15, but I've got the drivers license for a moped ;)

Edit: This little baby here <3

IMG-20130907-WA0017.jpg

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I tried to make custom selection, after fighting hours with alpha and stuff, I ended giving up at the point where it drew lines to ends of tilesets T.T

Attachments

• whywhywhywhywhy.png
    whywhywhywhywhy.png
    127.3 KB · Views: 81

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I got it fixed now, the image can't touch the corners of image or it will end up looking like shit. They weren't the same length because it drew the lines to the end of tilesets, and it wasn't even intentional.

Level 35
So yea, slept most of the day so far, but at least I am feeling better. Now I am need to work on my presentation for the conference I am attending in Instanbul in 2 days.. So yea, I really hope to be fresh by that time.

And why wouldn't he? He's about 16-17. In America, you can drive since you're, like, what, 15? I'm assuming that other countries have similar laws. I know in Israel you can't drive 'till you're 18, but still.

Same in Denmark.

In my country, even 13 years old could drive a car
as long as they aren't hit another vehicle they are fine
Unless the police check their car license which is very rare here

:v
So you're saying it's legal, but it's illegal?

I think you mean that people as young as 13 are often driving.

It's the same thing here, except you can find people much younger driving on motorcycles up in the rural areas because there are very little authorities or people who give a shit yonder. ~.~
(Also down in the ghetto and around the outskirts of the capital)

Level 22
I tried a game I used to play as a child, throwing stones at our neighbors roof. It was still fun seeing them get pissed lol. Good thing they don't have a CCTV installed, I'll try the doorbell prank next.

Level 22
I dunno why, I just watched 1 episode of Spongbob yesterday. I never got this excited when I watched Vampire Hunter D and Violence Jack.

Level 18
Making final preparations for my travel to Istanbul tomorrow - Preparing presentation for the conference and so forth.

Now I just hope my hotel is where it should be, with a room reserved for me. :smile: It feels somewhat more nerving to go to a country where I cannot be certain that I can be understood.

You'll be awesum bro :p
Be sure of yourself :p

Level 30
Here at home, browsing Hive. No assignments for today so I got my time here. Got to work on my WiP entry for Escape map and hopefully post something of an update.

Also got bombarded with anime suggestions from my classmates on what to watch and so forth...

Level 22
Rants sound better title, if you're planning on discussing your opinion of the show. Reviews follow a standard format and would restrict your freedom of expression.

Level 30
Had some good moments at school, looks like Im back to my old hardworking self of mine. Got some nice score for math seatwork which is 28/30. For me, that is a good score especially that the next student that has a good score is 25/30 and 21/30 and so forth.

Now browsing Hive but also doing some assignments here, might also consider doing my escape map if I got the time.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Today I waited for BlizzCon. I dunno about you guys, but I'm eager to see it T_T
Also got the Humble WB Games Bundle yesterday, I'm going to play Arkham Asylum right about now :D

Level 22
school: first lesson was english, i'm the best :mwahaha: on reading and writing only :cry:, i make many mistakes if i made a sentence all by my own
second lesson was P.E class, but it's cancelled (i forgot why)
third lesson was history, nothing special
fourth lesson was math, i passed the exam with score of 70/100
endschool

went home and found out there is an electric outages from morning until around 4 or 5 PM
and it's raining at that time
so i slept..

evening-night, picked up 21 galoons of water then took a bath, played tales of the abyss for an hour and now browsing hive

Status
Not open for further replies.