• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
The connection has timed out

The server at thewc3moddingrealm.freeforums.org is taking too long to respond.
  • The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
  • If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
  • If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
is it my internet connection?

Level 22
What indie games are you playing dude? I remember playing hegemony, it was good.

Today was family day, spent the entire day with them. Doing some leftover work for now.

Level 23
The forum host was down a couple of hours ago but now it's working just fine. :)

@Thread:
Today is currently the happiest day of my life. Everything seems to like me today. I even won three boxes of chocolate chip cookies for winning in a contest in a local arcade station.

Though I hated the fact that my younger brother has been using my hive account. I have no idea what he's been doing with this account. :V

Roland

R

Roland

1st Day of my Periodical examinations, I'm at school today, just preparing for the Tutor to Arrive. I've been stamping all information on the lessons we tackled, Drank some 3 Bottles of Ice gins in the bedroom and slept, then went to school immediately

Level 22
piranhas are very ferocious fish, i don't know why i watched it back then though

school, nothing special except computer class.. our teacher gave us an exercise to wrote an information about something (i forgot what is it but i remember it's a wall of text), when i almost finish.. my computer suddenly turned off by itself.. ah crap, i have to start from the beginning again.. but luckily the class is over and we could continue it next week..

Roland

R

Roland

Today, I Was gonna be a Raging douche again, I was gonna kick the chair of that asshole named Charles, and breaking his Bone leg by fitting it with a hard wood again, Well, I was gonna attempted that but The counselor gave me a last warning or I will be expelled to the school. Since today is the second day of the Periodical exams and tomorrow's the last day of the exams, Just one hard exam; Mathematics. (Factoring Square roots, Simplifying equations and Quadratic fractions.) I'm currently doing my Projects for Thursday - Friday which is the Passing of school requirements for 3rd quarter and the 2 month of Signing of clearance for the 2nd Quarter. Then, I log-In'ed to the hive and saw a couple of messages. That's all it's personal :p

Currently Doing: World Editing - Fixing my Map and Tweaking it C:

Level 22
Me at .w3m said:
school, nothing special unless... nah i don't know what the name in english >.<
our teacher doesn't teach us anything, come to class open his laptop then open his facebook =.=
we are having fun in the class ^^
after the class ended, played battlestadium d.o.n with my friends, damn.. gaara is so imba, luckily i use zoro.. i could cut his regen with critical strike ^^
then went home, ate lunch.. yellow rice with fried chicken, umm yummy
and learn jass from elphis-chan.. i only know how to make a trigger and display a text, lol
finally, open w3m..
now browsing hive

Level 22
I've been digging old songs lately, really cool, love the beat, wanna dance, wanna cry.

Oh and thanks to facebook I found an odd interview with a crazy guy.
The guy needs medical help, I hope the guy who took the video helped him.

Roland

R

Roland

I've been in school reviewing for the Last day of the examinations, Well, My Classmates said There's a bonus on Test III but when I spoke to the Math teacher but she said there's no such thing as bonuses on the test III, I'm fucked.

Currently Doing: It's personal C:

Roland

R

Roland

It's the last school week for October - November! I'm gonna spend all my favorite times and gonna do my daily routine everyday! Woop! Well, I did my work on the Computer exams since I passed so I sent it to my Adviser's email.. That's all.

Currently doing: Fun Fun Fun time!

Level 22
Went to my nephew's school program, then proceeded to work on a spell I was supposed to fix 3 days ago. Getting lazy now, gonna sleep.

Roland

R

Roland

I already drank 5 cups. Didn't work. Now I can't sleep too.

Oh fuck! 5 Cups?! well. I heard in the news it's kinda un-healthy, Too much caffeine can cause mental stuff.. I don't know. just research it.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I already drank 5 cups. Didn't work. Now I can't sleep too.

Fun fact: my teacher said that if you regularly drink X cups of coffee, your body will get used to it, and you will need X+1 cups of coffee.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I think it can be translated to mulled wine, maybe o_O

Roland

R

Roland

I went to school for No reason, Then I saw the room empty as fuck, then, the Fucking guard told me to don't go home, So I decided to climb in the fire exit and jumped out on the vacant lot and skipped out from school :D FUCK THEM! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.