• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

I went to Jogging with my Grandpa, We jog in 1-2 Rounds in the UP Oval after Jogging we went to a Vintage dining near in the dormitory of U.P and went to my Father's computer shop to get some drinks and went home. Fuck, I'm really itching today, What's happening to me!! D:

Daffa and Rheiko's Post in 3, 2 A-a-a-n-d 1. V

Level 23
Almost went crazy with my WE. Somehow it was acting nuts just because of a map I just downloaded. Once I deleted it, I was finally able to start with my mini-mapping entry.

BTW Roland,
troll_icons_2_28891_7697_thumb.png

Looks like you're wrong.

Roland

R

Roland

Dagnabbit you Juno! >,<

I forced Chobibo to go back to the PRS Since he was a Dramatic Forever Alone douche.
and re-skinng stuff on my map :3

Level 22
Yesterday, Went to school, after the class ended, i went to local network to play grandchase with my brother, went home to take a bath and ate 2 package instant noodles with an omelette and rice, went to english course, my class is really quiet i dunno why..

Today, just woke up.. It's 5:00 AM

Roland

R

Roland

I was gonna take a picture of my Friend's cousins and my cousin sleeping on their bedroom, Just for a Prank, They were so drunk the vomited the sink kitchen. Fuck. Well, good thing, there now away.

Level 22
My friend came to my house, we played kindom heart
suddenly he passed out, i thought he was joking.. But it's for real

he was convulsing, i and my family are shocked.. 30 minutes later.. He woke up then tells me that his head feels dizzy

I told him to rest for a bit but he doesn't listen.. After awhile he got up and went to his bike.. "i gottago home"
his house and mine are really far away..

Maybe he didn't sleep last night and he didn't ate breakfast this morning
i don't know..
i hope you'll be fine, buddy

Roland

R

Roland

Well, your friend should really consult a doctor, cause Convulsing is a dangerous illness, It's similar to Epilepsy.

Level 22
Didn't KH had a disclaimer about inducing epileptic seizures? I remembered playing KH2 for 3 days straight and I felt quite dizzy too, though that's a different story. I remember seeing that message pop up every time I raged quit a fight with Axel.

Level 35
Spent early morning working, slept, then I cleaned the basement so it was more survivable when friends arrived so we could play some Deathwatch. After finishing a splendid session I made myself some food and watched the newest season episode of Person of interest. Now I am currently making up my mind if I should play or work more today.

Then back to finish my thesis when I get home :) 50 pages so far, with 9000 words.

Sounds like you are suffering from the same problem I was when making my own; Displacement activity :smile: Best of luck and with 50 pages assuming somewhat finished chapters I say that it appears to be going well, even with the other activity.

Level 22
The game message that pop ups when loading the game, I'm not sure though but I remember KH2 having that disclaimer about epileptic seizures.

Roland

R

Roland

Despite the fact that epilepsy is the most common of the neurological disorders it remains both feared and misunderstood. In epilepsy, the normal passage of electrical impulses in the brain is disrupted due to altered chemical states. The resulting disruption leads to scrambled electrical activity which can ultimately trigger a seizure. The terms seizure, fit and convulsion are often used to describe the same thing.
Roughly one person in every 200 will experience a seizure at some point in their life. Seizures can occur at any stage but are more common in the first 20 years of life and in elderly people. More than half of all those who develop epilepsy have their first attack by the age of 15.
Chronic epilepsy is the term used when seizures have continued for more than five years. Males tend to be more prone than females and the prevalence is roughly 30 per cent higher among people with learning difficulties.
Causes of Epilepsy
In around 60 per cent of cases, no cause can be identified. For the remaining 40 per cent, epilepsy is a symptom of some other cerebral cause, part of which is related to age, but which also include:
head injury
brain tumors
infections
Brain blood vessel diseases and bleeds
In babies, seizures often indicate that brain damage has occurred before or during birth. There is also some evidence that epilepsy can be inherited. Use of alcohol and drugs may also lead to seizures.
Factors Triggering Epileptic Seizures
Seizures can occur without warning but often there are some fairly common precipitating factors:
lack of sleep.
alcohol, particularly when related to lack of sleep.
stress
photosensitivity, as in flashing lights, for example.
Diagnostic Tests for Epilepsy
It has to be remembered that we all have the potential to have seizures and that sometimes other conditions can resemble epilepsy. Diagnosis may initially take the form of observation and identification of unusual circumstances e.g. hunger, thirst, stress, general health, family history and past medical history.
Other investigations could include:
Electroencephalogram. EEG is used to measure brain wave activity.
Videotelemetry, in which the patient is observed via continuous videotaped observation.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging. The MRI is a scanning technique.
Computerized Axial Tomography. CT pictures of the brain are taken at different levels.
Blood tests
Cerebral Angiography. Used to check for vascular abnormalities.
Echoencephalogram. Used to check for brain structure problems.
Skull roentgenogram. To check for fractures, bony erosions or calcification.
Drug Treatments for Epilepsy
A single seizure does not require treatment but recurrent seizures would. Until the 1970s it was accepted practice to use polytherapy, that is, a cocktail of drugs. Monotherapy is more the accepted practice with the choice of drug being based upon assessment and diagnosis. Anti-epileptic drugs are divided into two groups:
Medications include the following:
Ethosuximide, phenytoin, lamotrigine, carbamezapine, sodium valporatepiracetam, primidone, acetazolamide, clobazam, clonazepam, gabpeutin, phenobarbitone and vigabatrin.

I think a Flash strobe light is the cause of Epilepsy...

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I sent 4 days ago an alpha 2 version of my map to MMH for uploading. They say it takes 1 to 2 days >.< Also sent alpha 3 yesterday, which I found out was unplayable today... Also sent a request to upload my maps by myself a week ago, I re-sent it 4 days ago.

Level 22
I went to the cemetery to visit my dad. I tidied up his place lol, trimmed the grass, polished his tombstone, brought him flowers, and offered a little prayer. Now doing work for hive requests.

Roland

R

Roland

Been hanging out on my Friend's house all night and went to the cemetery to Visit my Family's remains and to Bless them again.

Currently Doing: Preparing to go to U.P Park - To Jog with my Grandpops and my Aunt, Right now my Cousins and his friends are sleeping on the Sofa.

Roland

R

Roland

Enjoyed bonding with my Grandfather and my Aunt at the mall, I bought some military stuff today C:

Roland

R

Roland

I started a Fight with a Obese asshole on the park cause he kicked my Bag 3 Times. I was brought to the Police cause I beaten up that Obese bitch. Well, the gave me 1 Violation only. 1/3 Violations. C:<

Then went home and Drank vodka.

Roland

R

Roland

Just uploaded this Video on our Cam, My friend uploaded it on Facebook, Which I don't know what account who owns it, but here you go.

Let's do the Harlem Shake!
Click here
Credits to My friend, David Baddawen.
Note: If you're confused that I was on the Video while dancing, I was the one carrying a Nerfgun.

Roland

R

Roland

My cousin, Jose and I were planning to go to the province and split to the different cities to look on some documents of my uncle's death certificate, Since I am a Working mortician, I might go to some morgues to work on some Dead bodies on the bacolod shooting. While my cousin, jose will be going to palawan for just his shitty vacation. and I might catch on there.

Well, I will be away starting November 1 to November 6 cause I'll be working on my uncle's death certificate and researching the cause of death of a little boy got killed on the forest at the province, my boss gave me a ticket to bacolod to go there, then, I'll be going my Father's village which he lived a long time ago, before he died. Then, I'll be going to the hotspring for vacation, since I'll be resting there. You might see me popping online here on the Hive and check in for the notifications.

Roland

R

Roland

I had a Major fight with my Aunt today, We argued about her behaviors that she's been trying to Eliminate from the house or Murder me or something, Before going to the Province, I had to pack all my stuff and my belongings to go to Bacolod, Well, my aunt wants me dead on the spot, but I might take revenge her from her deep grief of my Deceased parents, I spoke to my Cousin jose if he's coming to the Airport but we'll be splitting in different terminals in N.A.I.A Terminal 3 (Me to Bacolod) Terminal 1 (Jose to Palawan) Thanks to jose for booking the 2 Tickets at the same time ^^ Then, I might come back to manila but going a different house and I'm gonna live there Permanently.

Currently Doing: Packing up my Stuff and moving my Files to my External Hard Drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.