• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

He's right... You went full retard, you should NEVER go full retard.

I know. I went too far.

I said "don't" for a respond, to knock it off.

Me+Tired+Friends=Destruction, can't change it yet. Not mature enough :) I will try to channel it to something priceless.

Level 14
^1.26.0.6401

Well, cat woke me up around 4 am, than 6 am, and finally 10am.... now it's 11 am...so what I did was play and interact with my pig-cat through the night, sleep, interact some more at 10am, fed him... and what i'm gonna do... gonna watch LoL @ Gamescon Day 2 (GO CLG.EU!), eat my morning croissant, some pasta later, maybe play some Legion TD, watch some MASH episodes from TV, and go collect the rent.

Level 35
Slept terrible... woke somewhere during the night - read Angel Densetsu for a couple of hours, went down for breakfeast and watched Total Recall (old one) while eating, then I went to bed and slept 6 hours to get up and read some more manga and work a little, then watched Millionaire run (pretty decent).

The heat is making me horribly lazy - I can feel it in my bones. :hohum:

Level 14
My best friend just called me and tell me that he was getting married... I yelled at him if he is CRAZY. 22 years old shoud not get married yet... I had to pretend I am happy for him loosing his 'free bar roaming' thingy...

Level 19
Slept terrible... woke somewhere during the night - read Angel Densetsu for a couple of hours, went down for breakfeast and watched Total Recall (old one) while eating, then I went to bed and slept 6 hours to get up and read some more manga and work a little, then watched Millionaire run (pretty decent).

The heat is making me horribly lazy - I can feel it in my bones. :hohum:

Lol, you bloody lazy git. You don't change mate.

Well, i ended up staying awake last night. Applied for a CSCS Labourer position and a picker/packer position. Went to a interview roughly around 1300hrs. Came home and just crashed out on the sofa and woke up at 2100.

Lol, exciting day eh ?

Level 35
Lol, you bloody lazy git. You don't change mate.

Haha, I know right. Spent almost all of today reading manga haha (It was several splendid mangas so it had a reason - though still I was supposed to be doing something else). Oh well. That just means I have to use almost every moment of spare time tomorrow working. :thumbs_up:

Level 35
Also close to doing that, though I do attempt to keep a somewhat regular rhythm as I have to meet on a daily basis again in September. (I was making a showcase with some of the prop models :wink:)

Spent today doing errands, though I did watch the 12 monkeys as well - drove to a riding school to buy some of their delicious honey and did a bunch of other stuff while at it. :thumbs_up:

Level 4
imbackarnold.jpg

Is-Anyone-Here-The-Anti-Social-Media.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Realized I'm a nerd (spend over 2 hours a day on a computer) after getting 15,5 on 100 m run. :/ Gotta take the test again, and get less than 15. And probably try to be more with my friends. As I actually hate geeks... only those who doesn't reach anything with geeking of course.

"And probably try to be more with my friends." sorry about being so unclear, I mean I'm on computer because I'm bored. With friends around it's nearly always fun.

Level 35
Almost chocked when I read:
Realized I'm a nerd (spend over 2 hours a day on a computer)

But oh well, last I checked I sometimes use more than 10 hours a day on the computer.. granted I have work and many of my freetime hobbies based on it, but still. :smile:

Spent 12 hours today on the computer and 1 hour biking from my study and back.. and around 30 minutes on eating. I studied and I played a bit Darksiders II and read some manga, oh forgot: used 10 minutes on the phone about a harddrive.

On a side note, I think I clocked in at around 13 when we had sport in school (I guess I did run faster at an even where was one time, but I can't recall anything about what the time was - but it was a way better track)... its been some years since then, but I played a lot more games back then :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.