• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

More work on this. Did a full cleaning of the flat, the rest of the laundry and read some magazines. But I mostly worked on that artwork. Oh, and I've been drafting some ideas for this universe of mine, mostly around the concept of time, but also in terms of religion. Might write a journal (on dA) about it tomorrow unless I'm feeling especially arty.

Level 21
Went for supper today in town and changed around some ideas I had for my project.
Made a bowl of popcorn when I got back and had a time of my life watching Youtube videos.

Level 14
TODAY I GOT A WONDERFUL BLUE GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you w3.player!!!
:D

Level 6
out of topic: Xian i never thought you would be Filipino (thought you would be american) , BTW I'm Filipino too...

ok back to the topic: today i woke up, took a bath, played computer, eat (breakfast), played computer, eat (lunch), play computer, and posted this

Level 14
I guess you would be surprised when you would see the guys in my region. They're going drinking with their friends with 13 already. (Not in pubs ofc. ^^)

in my country,you can see 3 year olds walking down the street while smoking

Level 15
it's the philippines
though the smoking 3 yr olds are only seen in squatter areas,etc.

As embarrassing as it sounds, our country goes like that, high popular density keeps things harder and the uneducated are keeps on making babies even though they can't sustain their children, and the result is what Xian said.

On-Topic: Went to a barber shop and had my hair cut.

Level 21
Woke up and I feel like crap. Not doing so good, and damn annoying alarm clock woke me up at seven in the morning and I don't know why I feel so damn sick. MEH...
Well anyway I'm trying to get Skyward Sword for the Wii, Mario Kart 7 when it comes out as well and some other games.

Today, I woke up at 7:30 and went to the Coast to start running a 10 Km marathon.
It was f***ing exhausting guys :(
I can't feel my legs :eek:

And I was one of 35000 runners running for Non-governmental organizations in Lebanon.
That's 2 hours of community service (Thug-life baby ;D)

Also, I learned that a 3G Connection rapes your phone's battery :eek:
I changed to WAP instead. (Cheap; 5$ a month)

- I molested a child (again)

- I learned that Garena users are much noobier than RGC users

- I lost 4 games today :[

- I wrote up a BigInt SquareRoot function that Nes doesn't want anymore >_>

- I ate 2 doughnuts and a slice of cake, some chicken kebabs and some other stuff

Well, my day's been interesting :eek:

Level 4
Came to see this strange world named "The Hive Workshop" which I haven't been on for quite some time. It's still confusing at hell. o.o

I know WAP's slow, but hey, even something as slow as 4 Kbps can be more than enough for chatting online ;)
I don't know WAP speeds, but I'm pretty sure they're no more than 512Kbps - 1 Mbps (Which is considered very normal in Lebanon)

There is no fast in Lebanon.

mtc touch is offering a new type of 3G connection they call 3.9G :D (21.6 Mbps)

Level 11
Got sick, came home from school, no school this week...oh yeah!

Also remembered about zelda game which was played by the mayor in the powerpuff girls in a episode...the one with mojo babysitting them i think :D
damn, old cartoons are the best...

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

History class, talked about the games history (cardgames, to chess, to Amiga, to current game industry) and how the gaming industry in 2005 actually made more money than the film industry. Space Invaders! <3

Got home and worked some more on my art class assignments, and then I drew a few ballerinas (I know, weird, right?) for pose study. Safe to say reading Keiji's excerpt from a story of his, Narrow Escape, inspired the whole ballerina thing.

The rest of the day was spent bitching about this and that and getting annoyed with the few entries in the texturing contest. Oh, and I wrote some more about the plot for this story of mine. Not something I intend to release details about any time soon.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

You talk about games history in your class? Damn I should move from this place right now.

And today I talked about some boring presidents in my history class. And Cold War.

It's a major in Virtual Art & Design (ie visual computer arts), I think it's pretty standard to have a little history about gaming, animation, film, comics, etc.

Level 14
Today i got some English Class Results!!!
Quizzes (5 of em)
Q1-16/20=93%
Q2-20/20=100%
Q3-13/15=93%
Q4-12/15=90%
Q5-18/20=95%
We also computed our seatwork grades! w00t!
89/90=99% (this was too close)
And finally the mastery test!
29/30
But wait we also took art class periodical test
My score = 18/25 kinda hard to believe since i'm an artist type of guy -_-

Level 9
Today I had a real school day (same routine as totally ordinary).
When I went home and some hours later, then I found something that was a really a dream =DDDD. There's a proof:
186652-albums3465-picture53620.png

Yea. Some of my friends are jelly.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Flash, flash, flash, so much flash I forgot to sleep. Result? Lame trees, ugly mountains, boring character, monotone environment, shitty quest and annoyingly long and inefficient code. One thousand lines for a three-scene mini-Flash "game" .. I mean, come on!

Pam param pa pam! Also, more assignments after the first exam is priceless. It's as if they forgot about it earlier and rushed to give us one last assignment on the last lecture. Did-a-chick, dad-a-chum!

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Flash, flash, flash, so much flash I forgot to sleep. Result? Lame trees, ugly mountains, boring character, monotone environment, shitty quest and annoyingly long and inefficient code. One thousand lines for a three-scene mini-Flash "game" .. I mean, come on!

Pam param pa pam! Also, more assignments after the first exam is priceless. It's as if they forgot about it earlier and rushed to give us one last assignment on the last lecture. Did-a-chick, dad-a-chum!

Yeah, this day is still rolling. And the one before. Anyway, delivered the Flash assignment. Been working on various art today. This one was fun: http://fav.me/d4hxtlc

Exam in History on Monday, exam in Flash on Thursday, should be a fun week. Oh, and then the Friday after that everything has to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.