• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Choco4.jpg

Level 14
Today my maid got sick...
I had to cook (Spam with Cheese,+12 year old cooking,ended up burning the dish XD),and set up the table for dinner
while my brother washes the plates

Level 35
Added a new picture to my Hive avatar, to fit the current meme.

Today my maid got sick...
I had to cook (Spam with Cheese,+12 year old cooking,ended up burning the dish XD),and set up the table for dinner
while my brother washes the plates

Damn I know what you mean, when the servants are ill from some random stomach disease it gets so much tougher to carry shit around.

Last edited:
Level 49
I thought about that too at the beginning. But now we think she got poisoned or something, gonna go to the doctor the next hours. Hope he will stay it through the rest of the time :(

You know, it's entirely possible she got pregnant and littered up a bunch of kittehs.
That happened to my friend's cat. She disappeared, reappeared, acted weird, disappeared after a very short while, and then she was found in some hidden corner around with a bunch of tiny little kittehs. :3

Just note that she's gonna act weird like that for the rest of her life, before completely disappearing again. Sorry, bro. Have fun with your new kittens, though.

Level 51
You know, it's entirely possible she got pregnant and littered up a bunch of kittehs.
That happened to my friend's cat. She disappeared, reappeared, acted weird, disappeared after a very short while, and then she was found in some hidden corner around with a bunch of tiny little kittehs. :3

Just note that she's gonna act weird like that for the rest of her life, before completely disappearing again. Sorry, bro. Have fun with your new kittens, though.

It's a he :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 14
It's a he :ogre_hurrhurr:

Doesn't matter. Even if it's a he, he might be a dad new instincts are born.

My friend's male cat disappeared for a while, returned, acted strange, stayed a while, and than left forever. My friend saw the cat again after 2 years at the corner of the street.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

So anyway, I've been working on Hammath today. Somewhat related:
spartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

New WIP for Hammath: http://fav.me/d4in5al
And then I sorted my art thread's first post: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/concept-art-fan-art-275/doodle-here-doodle-there-180610/

So, the usual! Went to bed around 10AM in an attempt to push my sleep cycle forward - ultimately into a normal one where I go to bed around midnight. Then some bitch decided she'd call me half an hour past midday - who calls people in the MIDDLE OF THE DAY ANYWAY?! It was impossible to go back to sleep, so that plan just backfired and I've now been set back to getting tired around 6AM. Tonight I'm turning off my cell phone, locking every window tight and disabling the fire alarm. Yeah. I don't care if the entire block burns to the ground, I'm going to sleep, and I'm going to wake up rested around 6PM. That would be excellent.

Level 12
Woke up to my friend wanting to have sex, left our hotel at 12 and went back to Austin to get back just in time to go to work without even going home first to relax and unpack, then just got home from work. Time for illicit and crude behavior. House party time.

Level 51
Doesn't matter. Even if it's a he, he might be a dad new instincts are born.

My friend's male cat disappeared for a while, returned, acted strange, stayed a while, and than left forever. My friend saw the cat again after 2 years at the corner of the street.

He is castrated :ogre_hurrhurr:

Anway, I wondered who the fuck this asiate girl is, that appears in these avatars?!

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Hm, I've developed a few more ideas for the CD cover and poster design. Played an awful lot of League of Legends. Um, found this stuff in my old sketchbook, like really old. 2005 old. I'm liking it and even though it was meant for the Hammath's universe back then, I'm not sure if I want to keep it for that, or if I want to put it into a different world. Finally, I hosted the new Concept Art Contest. I overruled everybody's ideas except for one. Then I changed that one idea so that it became even more specific. I would like to thank Mr.Bob and HAKEEM for being awesome and helping me narrow down the theme. And to all those who want to complain about my choice of theme: you should've been in chat tonight. Everybody knows all important decisions are made in chat with HAKEEM's guidance. Now make some mother fucking tribal princesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.