• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
today I had my first negrep.

It was an experience.

Crayons
Reputation-
reputation_off.gif

:ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 7
Trying to remain focused after the breakup of my almost two-year-long special other. I use that term as it ran far deeper than your typical boyfriend/girlfriend attachment. Read up a little on the psychological and emotional consequences I should expect. All in all, just trying to keep myself occupied and not think about what was lost. The rainy weather here is not making the atmosphere any more bearable.

Level 22
Trying to remain focused after the breakup of my almost two-year-long special other. I use that term as it ran far deeper than your typical boyfriend/girlfriend attachment. Read up a little on the psychological and emotional consequences I should expect. All in all, just trying to keep myself occupied and not think about what was lost. The rainy weather here is not making the atmosphere any more bearable.

Two years? That must been hard. Pull yourself together man.

Level 11

If you don't wanna think about it why you wrote it? :ogre_icwydt:

Still, not thinking about it is not the best solution in my opinion, it would be better if you accept the situation as it is...Because, if you try not to think about it, or try to forget it, someone or something will make you remember it again, and so you will feel that sorrow again, but if you accept what happened you can avoid this stuff :D

Level 7
Well, it's fair to say, in such circumstances, doing stupid things becomes far easier. Dynamiczx, it's known that, sometimes, writing out your thoughts has a therapeutical effect. But I know I'll get over it eventually. Just have to persist until then. Anyways, let's not let my personal issues dominate the thread.

Level 4
I'm about to find out what happens at 1000.

so, you better post something so we can see if the millennium bug got you, or not... :vw_death:

Anyway, I've been working out html script today... made my first webpage. If anyone knows of any good html and web design tutorials, please let me know!

Learned they sell iPhones 4s in Lebanon.

They sell them for $1100 to $1800 here, so instead, my Grandfather was in Paris, and I asked him if he could get it, but he said that he could get a better price in Dubai. He was in Dubai this week, and so he bought it :3

edit
Today, I brought another modder with potential to the hive.
I'm teaching him GUI Mastery. As soon as that's done, I'm going to teach him Jass and vJass.

Level 11
Well, it's fair to say, in such circumstances, doing stupid things becomes far easier. Dynamiczx, it's known that, sometimes, writing out your thoughts has a therapeutical effect. But I know I'll get over it eventually. Just have to persist until then. Anyways, let's not let my personal issues dominate the thread.

Ah yes...i didn't thought of that thing...hmm i feel so stupid now xD

Level 13
You probably gonna hate me for spamming Skyrim all over the hive but it is just so awesome :3

shallow combat man

shallow combat

weak writing

shallow combat

unrealistic characters

shallow combat

little combat variety (shallow combat)

shallow combat

edit: and despite all that I'm still getting it. I'm a horrible person.

Level 27
Today was the most useless day i've ever experienced.

There were no trains between the city where i live and the city i have to pass to get the city where my school is so i had to take the bus and it takes half an hour longer or so to get there so i missed the first lesson which was at 10:30 while the next one was at 13:30. So i tried to install minecraft on my laptop which gave a fucking error.... been bussy with that for half an hour or what!?!? then i just downloaded from tpb and installed that...

The next lessson i had was totally boring and when i was going to get back with the train i accidently got out the train i had to stay in and went to the wrong town only to get back in another that went to the city i just came from to wait there before the train i should get in but i didn't realize it so i got in at the last minute or so...

And at home i played minecraft but i died 2 times and those 2 times all my fucking items disspeared so seriously WHAT THE FUCK have i done today? I've done a lot of things but none of them have PROGRESSED!! ... god...

Level 21
My day was swimming, having fun, and guess what I almost passed out from all the swimming, because the coach made us do like ten laps each super fast speed.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

You could at least show some courtesy and add hidden tags for that image, Kurt.

Anyway, I finished my texturing contest entry, more or less spent the whole day trying to come up with the right design. Of course, I found some time to work on my actual assignments as well. Then I proceeded to spam dA with textures, just to keep activity up.

Oh, and I've had Dimmu Borgir's In Sorte Diaboli and Abrahadabra looping all day. No wonder I feel so awesome.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Been working on this today, as main activity. Need to do the laundry and stuff now, so I'm taking a break.

Level 13
Exercise, as per usual Thursday routine.

Warm-up: break a sweat
Station 1/5: sweating pretty bad, tired
Station 2/5: wet hair, exhausted
Station 3/5: 40 seconds of box jump, almost faint, hobble out of room and slump on nearby couch to build energy to get home.

I usually don't even break a sweat until station 2.

I also had a math test. I failed to do (9-7)^3. I don't even know how I failed, but I did.

Today is not my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.