• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I woke up late when a neighbour knocked on the door and asked me to turn off the alarm. I need an alarm I can't get accustomed to the sound of. Two hours of alarm and shiiK is sound asleep. A girl knocks on the door and you could never guess I had just woke up! Besides, I wake from papers falling off my desk so there's something fundamentally flawed going on here.

Moving on, I sat down and finished up a Flash assignment where I basically had to import my character, the one which I did the walk cycle for earlier, into a platform kind of game with a house. This house needed to have a door which would open upon character's arrival next to it, and when it was completely opened (using rotation of object, basically flipping it around like those bookshelves you see in films from time to time) I'd change the outside environment into an inside environment. Now I just need to make a "mission", or a few, for this game, and improve the walk cycle as well as the graphics in general, and I'm done with Flash for the remainder of the year. HUZZAH!

Other than that, I did some writing for my own nerdy, fantasy/sci-fi universe. Bits and pieces available in my journal over at deviantArt (link in my signature). Fetched some artworks I did for a couple characters several years ago and started reworking them. Trying to find my backup where I left all my old sketches and notes.

Bought a bottle of cola, while buying food for the weekend, only to not be surprised it tastes like water with sugar. I don't know why I need to keep convincing myself it's still bad. Maybe because I used to be an addict, and because I need something cheap to drink - Coca Cola is cheaper than water around here.

Purchased Prince of Persia, hoping to watch it before going out. I've already seen it before, but I was in the mood for a film of the sort after watching Captain America (shit - they still got Tønsberg wrong-, but it ties Ironman, Captain America and Thor together, and I guess they are all three present in this Avengers gang, so I guess it's good for something), Blitz (decent, but nothing new), The Rock (old classic, still great), The International (enjoyed this a lot, but I'm not too fond of conspiracy theories, regardless of how true they are or seem to be) and Doomsday (still one of my favourite films, the only thing I keep getting annoyed at is how those shitty cars out of Mad Max are faster than the Bentley, alas, it wouldn't be a car chase scene if they just fell behind) the last two weeks. That plan went to hell, though, as I accidentally ended up in THW Chat and got reeled in for a game of League of Legends. I pulled my shit together and didn't join another, but I still managed to waste three hours on THW today which is three hours too many. Now I'm off to end the day in a proper manner, with a bank account emptying endeavour. Cheers!

Level 16
Wow, The Mods were here and he just got a kick

201876-albums5202-picture52969.jpg

Level 13
All the Skyrim hype is making me want it less. I mean, sure, Oblivion was good, and so Skyrim probably is too, but the combat was (is) extremely shallow.

There are better games out there.

Yeah, I hate hype. Hype is the reason game prices will suffer inflation and cost 60 euros apiece (see: call of duty). :|

HFR

HFR

Level 22
All this Skyrim hype is making me fucking depressed because I'll only be able to play it in 2 months.

But I only played Oblivion in 2011 anyway, I can wait.

Yes, I can... I can wait... Yes... just 2 months, what's the matter... Just 2 mon-GRGHAGARRARARRAHGHLBGBGR CAGE NICOLAS CAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEE

Icoria

I

Icoria

woke up
talked to Tankeh a bit
drew animations to try to divert my attention from my thought
had a mental breakdown
went to get a hotdog with ketchup and icecream for dinner

Level 11
Them people at hiveworkshop be angry when you talk about pirating...

BTW, played Skyrim for a couple of hours, it was Legen- wait for it -dary!!!

I wasn't actually supporting it :D It was only a joke, and i wasn't referring specifically to pirating, but to downloading in general as there is legal downloading also(steam for example)

Anyway, i am not going to talk anymore about that as i know that talking about piracy won't do any good around here...hmmm, i see my post deleted...oh well...I realize i might have break a rule or 2 maybe so sorry ^^

Anyway today i just woke up...and, i got no plans for the day...I would like to go to an exhibit of live reptiles(snakes, crocodiles) as i really love reptiles...but no friend of mine comes so i don't really have the mood of going alone >.>

Level 12
Visit father (fathers day?), get money, get home, sleep, figure out how shitty it is to wake up at 10pm, go on computer for 1 hour, think about how fucking shitty my schedule will be for the following weeks (oh fuck!) and just write this.

yes, my life will be pretty shitty. too much stuff to do, too little time to spend.

EDIT: OH, and my right hands wrist is blown to hell, it has like 14 fucking cuts in it, my cat decided to have some fun :U
It grabbed my hand, started biting my fingers and did this digging-like move with its back 'legs', pushing its claws on my skin, pushing away very hard and very fast, causing rather interesting kind of pain in the process.

so yeah my wrist is blown now. and im supposed to go to the gym tomorrow.

Oh, and now i got to go to the gym 3 times a week? D:

Father's day was like 2 months ago here D:

figure out how shitty it is to wake up at 10pm
and then you realize you have to study for a test

I gave this http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/bitter-end-202289/ a director's cut today (well not directly, just, I had to ask Kobas to do it, cuz, well, my powers are messed and I'm somewhat of a half-mod).
Also played the campaign 10 hours and afterwards watched a lot of Skyrim videos, cuz I can't afford to buy any game.

Level 13
Been thinking about one portion of me...again...

Well, Am I annoying to talk with? Or awkward? >.>

I like how no one responded to this.

Upon this fine day, I stayed up from 12 in the morning yesterday to 2 in the morning today; then I slept till 9 and lay in bed till 11.

I become a miserable pile of self-loathing when I sleep too long.

Level 11
I went to the reptile exhibit and it was so awesome!I saw burmese pythons, and albino ones which were like 6 meters long...A crocodile which had black eyes...his eyes were so black like the sky at night :D
There were also lot's of vipers and rattlesnakes...Bila Pythons, King snakes, spitting cobras...it was so freaking awesome!And i got to hold a boa in my hands, i can say that it was so wonderful to sense his delicate scales and all his muscles contracting...GOD I WANNA VISIT THAT EXHIBIT AGAIN!
What's more awesome is that the owner of the exhibit, and the reptiles also sells reptiles...I will sure get his number as i will want to have a snake also :D(of course not a burmese python or something as i am not crazy heheh )

And i also found myself a band, and this friday probably i will go to a studio with the other band members to exercise and to see if i fit in :D
The band wants to sing heavy metal and punk they told me, which i think that will be metalcore...but still it's awesome that i find myself a band and i am so happy about it

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Watched Citizen Kane at campus. Long film. Did a few pen sketches while watching it, but nothing I'm satisfied with. Finally home I discovered I can't do art for shit today, so I wasted my day on stuff like cleaning, shopping and listening to random music. Think I'll watch The Transporter now and go to bed.

Level 5
Got woken up by some person trying to break through the friggin wall with a drill for some reason. :C

Then I bathed in the pools of the universe before I had a lesson on Japanese.
Went to a restaurant sort of thing with my friends afterwards, came home and enjoyed serenity. On my chair of awesome. With a monitor in front of me.

Oh, I also played Skyrim, which I'm not as excited about as I'd like to be.

Oh and I watched some K-ON! after I got bored of Skyrim.
*cough*2 hours*cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.