• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
I played lol..... and Maggy fucked it up.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Unavngivet.png
    Unavngivet.png
    382.8 KB · Views: 110
Level 17
Yeh sadly :( Today was another fucked up day in my life, and now my ex-girlfriend is most likely together with her other ex... and i just had a call while them having sex?... or atleast i think so... OMG SCREW LIFE.
How old is she ? If she's under 17 minimum and had sex with that guy than forget about her cause she's a slot and you're better of without. And as the old saying goes: "There is plenty of fish in the seas" :D

Level 10
How old is she ? If she's under 17 minimum and had sex with that guy than forget about her cause she's a slot and you're better of without. And as the old saying goes: "There is plenty of fish in the seas" :D

If she's a slot, where's the machine?

MAN YOU ARE BONED

this is why you keep AWESOME MILITARY DWARVES WHO ARE IMMUNE TO SADNESS around.

Didn't work.
I had a military of like 30 dabbling somethings because I had a siege every other week (Human siege... ok, what did I do to piss you off? Elven siege... damn that must be because of those wooden baskets you sold me, hypocrites... DWARVEN SIEGE HOLY SHIT - Didn't help that I was king of the realm)
It didn't help that I had a military of 30+, that guy was something like Urtist McNorris or shit, he had legendary wrestling, bone setting, surgery, swordsdwarfship, archery, hammer-skills, and just looted the military guys I sent after him.
He got killed by a kitten that lacked half a lung and three limbs...
He was the friend of the entire hospital and of ALL the people who were once injured, which started a tantrum spiral and offed ~80 dwarves.
One dwarfwoman gave birth while severing the hand off of my human diplomat, and crap, I have to prepare for an incoming human siege, again

I wrote 3k words for NaNo today seeing that I've nothing to do. They're looking over my produce now, so no work until further notice.

Level 13
Worked on my book, of which I proudly can say I have two pages.
Though, the last weeks I've done lots of brainstorming about the storyline, that may be the reason for my slow progress.

You'll keep telling yourself that, and the book will be finished in your head, but you'll never actually write it. Because you're brainstorming too much.

I know from experience.

Level 51
You'll keep telling yourself that, and the book will be finished in your head, but you'll never actually write it. Because you're brainstorming too much.

I know from experience.

Meh you might be right, but I just started writing it and it's my first one. With brainstorming I mean summing up the whole storyline, possibilites, characters etc. The whole just started two or three weeks ago, so jeah.

It might be ofc. though that I'm just doing what you said right now. :ogre_icwydt:

Level 4
you people have no flacking idea what I'm working with... Its been like this for a while now. It used to be double! which is still, well, crappy... *looks at router with disgust*

oh, and I'v been studying, got an exam tomorrow... I finally get Mathematical Matrices, whooo!

Level 51
Edit: Discovered this today:
6a00d834520b4b69e201347ffb5444970c-400wi

...Seriously?

Healing from Homosexuality through Jesus Christ
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ehm, jeah, was working on in our municipal office (as we got job-days in our school, where we must visit firms etc. and look there for around 4-8 hours).
They said I did a really great job and I got 10 €

Status
Not open for further replies.