• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Went over to my friend's place who used to the urban kind of art thing, graffiti and all.
Borrowed a book which taught how to draw Narnia characters, which I thought was friggin cool. Even had a go at it.

163039_1516030056339_1102088783_31089614_131219_n.jpg

PS. Is there a place where I can post my drawings?

Level 27
Many people...I would do, but i can't afford at the moment

Damn, i would so much wish to get my hands on Welcome to the Morbid Reich which is Vader's newest album

Or Fleshgod Apocalypse's Agony...and many more

I saw that Vader album in a store where i go to college.

(Damn it's so weird that when i would literaly translate it form dutch to english i should say high school instead of college...)

Level 14
Lucky you, it snows here even when it's not supposed to, like in mid April ;...;

Lucky you your water freezes so there's no tides
there are many dying here because of high tides,oh and on topic
Today i baked a pie for chat users

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

NOTHING. Yeah, you heard me.

I woke up at, what, 12 midday? Something like that. Showered. Passed time somehow. Went out and bought food. Ate. Discovered a fourth Underworld film will be released early next year (yay!), with Kate Beckinsale (yay more!) returning as Selene. Messed around in GIMP for a while without actually saving anything. Paid bills.

Generally feeling like shit today, without quite realizing why. Pfft. Maybe I should just go to bed.

Pessimism.jpg

Level 11
Today I got conjunctivitis :/..

That must be horrible...I hope you will get better soon :D

Btw, today, we only had 2 hours of school as there was a school trip and only 10 classmates were attending class hours then...and then i went home with a friend and we talked, and played and tralalala....And i heard there is a Reptile exhibit close to my home and i would really like to go there :D

Level 4
today i rediscovered StarCraft BroodWar after 6 years of not playing... still the best non-hero RTS in my opinion!

Level 51
Today I woke up and realised that my parents went without me to the minerals-exhibition.

:ogre_frown:

And OMG I had the most horrifiying dream ever!

I was in my school, and suddenly, there was a men who selled Skyrim for 20 €!
But I didn't had that much money with me, all my classmates bought it, I was the only one who didin't. The next day I came to the school again and wanted to buy it and As I wanted to give him the money I woke up.

You know, I was like:
fuuu_Busted-s512x386-98509.png

Level 11
Today I woke up and realised that my parents went without me to the minerals-exhibition.

:ogre_frown:

And OMG I had the most horrifiying dream ever!

I was in my school, and suddenly, there was a men who selled Skyrim for 20 €!
But I didn't had that much money with me, all my classmates bought it, I was the only one who didin't. The next day I came to the school again and wanted to buy it and As I wanted to give him the money I woke up.

You know, I was like:
fuuu_Busted-s512x386-98509.png

Maybe this means something, maybe it means you will be the only guy on the planet who won't play Skyrim hehehe xD

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Worked on a walk cycle in Adobe Flash for animation class the entire day, still a long way to go. Tedious shit. I took a break from Flash and threw together a quick new concept for Hammath, though. Posted it in my art thread and on dA. Using it for the walk cycle (but of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.