• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What makes you you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Another of the threads that take up issues in life, if you have a problem with threads like "Why do you live" and such, don't bother. This is one of these.

So, back to the question; what is it that defines you?

For me, it would be that I'm annoying. (I'll post more facts about my personality later, when I see that the thread gets started)

Level 6
All people are lazy, so that doesn't make up just you...

I love music, sometimes computer games, and hate McDonalds and Britney Spears! But I guess there are many people like me. You can't say everything about a human in few words. One book, no less. Noticed that Biographies of famous people are quite long ?

Level 8
I could give two shits about what others think of me. I do realize I am a dick at times, and if you ask I will not lie, I do enjoy it.

Level 26
Some people have a signature in life. Some people are diehard baseball fanatics, or gamers, or want to grow up to become a pediatrician, or lost both their legs in the Vietnam war.

I don't.

Therefore, you are forced to define my existence by the myriad of lesser traits that I have, like my thorough appreciation of good satire, my love of pandas, my lack of patience, my horrid personality cocktail of procrastination and absent-mindedness, and my sarcasm.

Level 34
Some people have a signature in life. Some people are diehard baseball fanatics, or gamers, or want to grow up to become a pediatrician, or lost both their legs in the Vietnam war.

I don't.

Therefore, you are forced to define my existence by the myriad of lesser traits that I have, like my thorough appreciation of good satire, my love of pandas, my lack of patience, my horrid personality cocktail of procrastination and absent-mindedness, and my sarcasm.
What about a love of anime? Is that all satire?

Level 9
I am defined by my age old heritage (and) of/for sarcasm, being very skinny, sportive, strange, my sometimes inhability to understand the simple thinking of other. and various other lesser then lesser trades wich are to numerous to tell

Level 15
I can solve the Rubik's Cube
I'm a Chess Master (not legally, just self-proclaimed)
I can solve numbers squared to the 5th digit in my head and numbers cubed to the 4th digit in my head
I have a photographic memory
I have an afro, despite being French
I've had nipple hair since the 2nd grade
I've had acne since I was 5

That's...about...it...

EDIT: Oh, and I'm a chronic masturbater

Level 35
-I feel, therefore I am-

-Elenai Lefein-

I am a raver, I like all sorts of things, I am a romantic par excellance, and I have many unusual traits...

"I am so righteously epic that its actually hilarious. ^.^
If this is wrong...SCREW YOUR RULES! I'll make my own. ^_^
I suffer from mood swings and multiple personalities. ^__^"

Level 11
Well, I suppose it's my turn now...

I must be the wierdest creature within a 1000 km radius around me, although I do not give anyone a reason to think that I am not what I appear to be.

I am a latent heterosexual.

Which means that I am attracted to women, but I have yet to reveal my sexuality.

Status
Not open for further replies.