• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is your favorite race from Starcraft?

What race do you prefer?

• Zerg

Votes: 50 33.1%
  • Terran

Votes: 53 35.1%
  • Protoss

Votes: 48 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
wow u learned how to do that, im proud of you.
no terran player that respects himself will just go with an army of only mass marines, and if for some stupid reason they do, they surely are going to have some medivacs to put them away from baneling (ofc never needed cuz they ll get killed before reaching a single marine)

wow i want to play against you, are you EU or US?
no zerg player that respects him self will just go with an army of only mass banelings, and if he is a good player he will know the opponent have medivacs and will have mutalisk or hydralisks, or he can just stay close to the medivac and not let it land(thought its not a great idea, the terran can drop one marine and kill 2 banelings if the zerg doesn't micro, do not start arguing about this, if the zerg only has baneligns he sucks.).

if u get the crack...
Wth are you talking about? There are no cracks for sc2 multiplayer and i'm not getting any. If you do not have the original sc2 why am i even talking to you about melee? And i think its against the rules to post about cracks. If you do not have the original sc2, please stop, we have spammed this thread enough.

Level 3
i like playing with terran, but its obvious that protoss is, and always was the most overpowered race in the game, zerg are too weak, i dont get how can anyone use them

Dude zerg is so fucking fast u wont be able to kill them before they kill u, you can't rush zerg. well a zerg player who knows what they're doing, zerg is all rush, idea is to kill you before u even get 3 marines, they're cheap u aint never supose to stop sending units always keepin pressure cause ur enemy has to pay 3-4 times as much for most units, like protoss and shit, ZERG RULE

Level 19
Dude zerg is so fucking fast u wont be able to kill them before they kill u, you can't rush zerg. well a zerg player who knows what they're doing, zerg is all rush, idea is to kill you before u even get 3 marines, they're cheap u aint never supose to stop sending units always keepin pressure cause ur enemy has to pay 3-4 times as much for most units, like protoss and shit, ZERG RULE

would you like some cheese with that whine?

zerg cant rush for crap, except for the all-hated 6 zergling rush.

zerg are supposed to be fast for a reson, the win fast or they doesnt win, and terran can mont a good defense before u can rush them. so....

not nessecarily in most of my games i get zerglings sent to me before my barracks is even done :s

Level 12
You guys forget that if you CAN stop a zerg rush (which is normally no larger then 6 zerglings) all you have to do is stomp expansions and watch for mulitply lairs or whatever the starting building is, because with 3 spawn thingies, they'll be helpless, because they need to split between supply, workers to make buildings, and attacking units, so only a really good player would be able to work with 3.

Zerg can win in late game against terran VERY easily. If you do not take out the zerg in time and let him macro, you are doomed. If the zerg doesn't go broodlord/corruptor he can just rebuild his army each time you take it out from his expansions. While you can't rebuild that fast. But i still like broodlords/corruptor, if the terran is not mass viking they are unstoppable. If the terran is mass viking, the zerg can go mass hydra or mass mutalisk.

Level 12
Implying the Yamato can kill multiply units in 1 shot. Most Toss players mass 1 unit type and zergs just have a ton of mixed units. If the Yamato could kill clusters, it would be worth researching, but IMO, its only useful against buildings, and siege tanks take care of them more efficiently. Plus the charge time takes it out of combat for too long, making it an easy target for AA, and they cost way too much to be wasting for 1 shot.

Level 8
i use to play with a friend, me using terran he protoss, i beat him almost always,and he make the excuse "terran is specialy stronger against protoss" its too funny, for me protoss is stronger, its just that he dont know how to use them

Status
Not open for further replies.