• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What do YOU fear?

What do you fear?

• The DARK/Night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your opposite gender (such as men, women)

• Needles, injections, blood...

• Being alone (such as walking in deserted places)

• Rides in theme parks or high views (rollercosters for example)

• Fighting/Combat/Weapons/Death

• Scary Movies, programs or shows

• Ghosts? Nightmares? Aliens? Noobs? Crazy people?

• Dirty places/things/Scary Environment/Bacteria/Viruses

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
The scary part is they invade my ICQ,AIM,MSN and Email....
Then they waste my time with questions like:

"How do i kill a unit with triggers"

or

"How do you import models... i read your tutorial but i'm still too dumb..."

or

"I'm working on a map... can you do the terrain, models,triggers,units,spells.... and I do the storyline.."

Level 2
hmmm, I'm scared of Crypt Lords :D , no really of spiders.

"I'm working on a map... can you do the terrain, models,triggers,units,spells.... and I do the storyline.."

that means his really "working hard" on his map !!
:D

Level 13
Darky27 said:

or

or

Hehe, be happy that they don't say: Can YOU do the storyline... :lol:

Level 3
Darky27 said:

No offence, but i think you need to add a few things to the tutorial :)

Level 3
Im scared of spiders i dont careif you laugh so ya...and one other thing im scared of is death and stuff like in Starship troopers those bugs grew after 3 generations and now their HOLY CRAP HUGE THINGS THAT WALK OVER YOU AND STAB YOU AND RIP YOUI INTO SHREDS AND STUFF...well the thing im really scared of if scientits work on a spider and they do a mistake and the spider becoems 23875234795782976 yards high......eeeeek....scared even thinking about it and the other thing im scared of in starship troopers when the bugs pick you up and rip you in half or throw you in a group of bugs the grab you and rip you apart painfully......damn i got goosebumps thinking of that part...yeeesh...so scary...WHYD YOU EVEN POST THIS I FINALLY GOT THAT SCARY PART OUT OF MY HEAD AND YOU THREW IT BACK IN....GOD ANOTHER WEEK DO OF WORK

Level 2
im mostly scared of needles and scared of heights, but roller coasters dont bother me at all. mostly my fear of hights is when i am climbing or looking down from a tall place etc. another thing that i am scared of which isnt on your list is clowns... creepiness...

Level 6
Hummm. I can even scare myself, I' m too powerful :lol: . Joke, I just hate needles and sometimes spiders when they walk on your back finding a good spot where they can bite you... Yek!

-Noobs frighten me more than that :? .

Level 2
Well,i gotta say not scared of guns or any needles, people dont scare me, i only fear darkness, im sometimes paranoid , lol that aint funny, sometimes from all the time you spend alone you know darkness cant kill you, but again darkness corrupts your heart... and dfasfas, not scared of crazy people, i usualy laugh at them for their mistakes, usualy crazy people tend to be people who laughed at people because they where crazy, that aint gonna happen to me, but life goes on, scared of death? Someone can see death around them every minute of their life, but they can ignore it

U.V

U.V

Level 7
haha!!
im a paranoid too! its almost awsome 8)

and when i say im a paranoid i dont mean the kind of paranoid who sits in the dark, being sure that anytime now someone will break into his room and kill him.
im the kind of paranoid who acually hear things - of course its all in my head >_>

at first it was really scary. after a while its becoming cool

:lol: lol, what a twisted man i am :lol:

Level 3
well uhh im not really scared of those things up there but a few of the things i hate them but not scared such as nightmares dirty places (places i dont feel safe at) and the thing i mostly am scared of is killers

oh yeah and crazed people

Level 8
What scares me!!!!

I think if i had to pick something on the list my fear would have to be being alone i mean like alone not in the house or something but in a place i dont know like in the movies :)

I guess im a little scared of noobs but not scared of them scared for them :D jk we were all noobs before

I get stung all the time. Im not afraid of them anymore... I prettymuch lost all my fear of them when ly fdad and i were playing football and he threw it and it hit a small bush, which just happened to have a wasp nest in it about the size of my CPU. All the wasps flew out and bit me... one got me in the eye :(

And btw Sopho wasps dont sting they bite :)

Level 21
acolyteofdoom said:
I get stung all the time. Im not afraid of them anymore... I prettymuch lost all my fear of them when ly fdad and i were playing football and he threw it and it hit a small bush, which just happened to have a wasp nest in it about the size of my CPU. All the wasps flew out and bit me... one got me in the eye :(

Whatever it was trying to do, it was on my arm. I just brushed it aside.

im scared of the demonic voices you hear in your head that tell you to cut yourself. and im afraid of noobs, not much of a difference bcaus you might as well kill yourself if a noob is on your team. im also afriad of when mean assholes suddenly become considerate. it makes you wonder if hey are possesed by a demon and OWWW! srry i got to go and prevent from further bloodloss right now.

Level 6
Whatever, I am afraid of anything that could hurt me (especially needles, such as wasps and everything), and also scared of being in an hospital with baxters and all :p Not scared of dark. 8)

Level 5
Id say a fear of Viruses and bacteria. The way i see it: dont worry about nuclear armagedon; the little beasties will get us first

Level 5
acolyteofdoom said:

Actually they do both, ask an entimoligist

Level 5
i fear people.. can't trust them, won't trust them.
and i also fear old food and myself..

and to you all that are afraid of wasps.. just take a knife or a heavy book and kill them. i killed a wasp the other day just by dropping a book on it. then i gave it to the spiders.. >=)

Level 5
God if half you people are serious about what you fear i dont know how much longer im gona keep coming to this site. lol

Level 2
Darky28 said:

or

or

It getas on my nerves when people don't try to figure stuff out for themselves. I learned how to make mods in warcaft/morrowind use flash, hex editors, photoshop, and a bunch of other stuff without ever reading a tutorial or seeking help from a friend. And I really think thats a problem with society these days, people don't want to do things for themselves. They are either lazy or stupid.

Oh, and as for my fear, I would have to say its revealing my true fealings. I never really like talking about a personal subject with anyone, not even my closest friends, or family.

Status
Not open for further replies.