• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Scare tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ever tried to scare somebody real good?
i did it to my sister:i created an e-mail
and sent her messages until i told her some iformation
and she wrote me:how do you know all this?
youre begining to scare me.And i wrote to her e-mail:scaring? how scared will you be when i will say that you live in israel and more personal info that i should not write.then she wrote: momy!and i wrote :momy is reading.then she looked at her mom and she was reading she was so scared you have to see her face :cry: :( :| it was cool

however did anyone ever tried something like that?

Level 22
Some idiot tried to stop a convoy one time by standing in front of my truck (which weighed about 40 tons empty, btw). I didnt even put my foot over the brake. I'm sure at that last possible millisecond when he dove out of the way, his heart was beating at nothing less then the wing speed of a frigg'n hummingbird :wink: .
-VGsatomi

Level 9
i live pestering both my little sister and my older

but i think i would never be capable of doing such a thing with them, especially that my little sister is very, easily scared. she would just panic and call the police. and my big sister would just tell my father, which would be catastrophic

its only cool to scare them if my big brother is with me in the playing

Level 4
That is why i told her that it was me.But ofcoure i had realy bigg trouble(she chased me all over the house).she is in 2 years bigger than me and kind of stronger.

Level 1
Hm..
Lier Lier pants on fire..
I did not run after you all over the house!
What am I?
But I was kinda dissapointed..
But it was soooo cool..
I was scared.. but it was funny at the same time..
So i'm like sittn in front of the computer..
scared like hell..and laughing untill tears! :D
I still don't quite get it why i was so dumb?
Like.. so many things pointed at him..
But I didn't even suspect him!

Well..What can I say..

Kids! Do try this at home! :D :D

Level 4
First of all you are kind of stupid.
Secound i already tried it a secound time
(Meanwhile no reaction)

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Can we get back to topic please? No insults or spam. This is more off-topic than Off-topic, so let's resume the point again.

Well there was one guy on wc3 that tryed to rush me with starting units; 3 acolytes and 1 ghoul. That was completly stupid. I know your asking real-life things, but I thought i could tell this one, because i laughed like hell.

-Rui

Level 13
Rui said:
Can we get back to topic please? No insults or spam.

Crip Death is eeevil's sister, i think, and that is related to the topic.

Rui said:
Well there was one guy on wc3 that tryed to rush me with starting units; 3 acolytes and 1 ghoul.

Well, actually that is another tactic to beat your enemy on wc3 melee, when you fight 1v1. Rushes enemy on early game, using benefit of ghoul's melee attack (for undead).

But, if he rushes you on the middle of the game, i think i could laugh.

Level 4
Rui said:
Can we get back to topic please? No insults or spam. This is more off-topic than Off-topic, so let's resume the point again.

Well there was one guy on wc3 that tryed to rush me with starting units; 3 acolytes and 1 ghoul. That was completly stupid. I know your asking real-life things, but I thought i could tell this one, because i laughed like hell.

-Rui
who will send these units to attack? :shock:

Level 13
eeevil said:
who will send these units to attack? :shock:

Some people will, just like i said, on the beginning of the game. Think about it, if it 1v1 melee, and you choose undead, at starting point you get 1 melee attacker (ghoul) and 3 acolytes who can summon building then they can leave them. suppose your enemy is night elf where they worker cannot attack, you just need to summon some building, get some gold, and start rushes enemy base, but still producing something. your enemy will get slower to develop his base, that is you're get better start.

Level 8
Another reason for playing Undeads :wink:

And trust me, I know how to scare ppl, it's easy, but very expensive and one may get into jail for it :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.