• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do you block private messeges?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Ok this guy infernal keeps pm'ing me threatening me and im getting tired of it i aint scared or anything its just so god damn anoying can i block him or anything? i suggest u ban him or something hes an asshole -.- heres some quotes:

first messege:

Fk uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least i have a cool avatar unlike loosers like u!!!

Second message:

I don't have time to argue whit you young man!!!
And what kind of nickname is RaD-?
By the way, I am 26 and practice boxing, so watch your thung you asshole!!!

Third Messege:

What do you mean i can't hurt u?
When you logged on this site you left your adress!!
I will hunt you down for the rest of your miserable life!!!

Level 25
No need to block private messages. Just tell Darky or someone who can ban people (I can't unfortuantly <_<) and he'll get banned. I also have NO idea what the fudge he's on about.

He sucks at the internet, even I know the only thing that I could get from any website that you've been to is your IP adress, and then I could use that to go and find what company gives you your internet, but thats about all I could find out

Status
Not open for further replies.