• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Was 11 sep fake? Is Jesus the sun? Does Banks control the world?

What do You believe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
I haven't seen anyone try to explain the falling path of the top of the south tower, without using explosives.
Does anyone want to try or can I assume a win?

Hehe, I would say win :) but well I agreed with you before also...
That fact is one of those I wonder about, although I havent said anyone else did it. There is just some wierd things with it.

Off-Topic: Ya 700 posts :thumbs_up:

Level 18
I haven't seen anyone try to explain the falling path of the top of the south tower, without using explosives.
Does anyone want to try or can I assume a win?

we already told you. as the tower shifted its weight the opposite side was compromised, this causes the tower to fall the weight of the above floors caused everything to collapse, making it a vertical free fall of rubble and twisted steel.

IN NO WAY would the tower ever fall over that would be far more suspicious than it falling vertically.

Level 27
Okay, good.

So as it tipped over, guess what? That giant object gained momentum. Right?
Outward momentum in th path it was tipping, right?
Now, the law of conservation of momentum states:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momentum#Conservation_of_momentum said:
The law of conservation of momentum is a fundamental law of nature, and it states that the total momentum of a closed system of objects (which has no interactions with external agents) is constant. One of the consequences of this is that the centre of mass of any system of objects will always continue with the same velocity unless acted on by a force outside the system.
Now it's being acted upon by gravity and air resistance, right?
Well, both are insufficient to stop the tons outward momentum much at all.
Clearly, from watching the videos, you can see that the outward momentum is halted.
The reason the outward momentum stopped, is because it stopped being "a closed system". That is the only way the outward momentum could stop.
The top of the south tower was torn to pieces.

Level 27
Okay, let's get one thing straight:

Before the pancake collapse started, the top of the south tower was tipping over, and by the time the collapse started, it had gained tremendous outward momentum. If you deny that, then I suggest you watch the videos for yourself. Feel free to pause it and look at the position and tilt of it in thousands of frames. But even so, if it tips that far, then it's got overwhelming outward momentum anyway. When your done denying that it had significant outward momentum, you can try it for yourself:

1. Find some object that can fall over, the bigger the better.
2. Hold the object on your hand, so that it is standing up.
3. Allow the object to start tipping over.
4. Move you hand straight down so that it starts falling vertically.
5. Observe as the object continues its outward momentum.

Try it with as many objects as you want, the result will only change when you do it with something lightweight like a feather.

Level 35
Ok then we will humor you....If HYPOTHETICALLY!!!! This was a conspiracy.

Why in the name of Oinkerwinkle would the government destroy two major landmark buildings causing thousands of dollars worth of damage and kill hundreds of lives?

Where is your proof of these claims?

And most importantly! Why would Islamic terrorist groups take the blame, and how on EARTH!!! Would they have been so easily (not easily but you get the point) traced to the 9/11 attacks if they didnt do it?

Level 21
people who say "for oil" are stupid because the billions of dollars lost in damage (not thousands, billions) and the immense damage to several markets including the housing market and tourism is in no way equal to the amount of oil gotten from invadin iraq. the political, social and economical damage caused by the loss of the two towers would never ever be justified by some oil, and unless the US government is even more stupid than i already think they would have never done it.

Level 27
Ok then we will humor you....If HYPOTHETICALLY!!!! This was a conspiracy.
Aliens saw that the planes weren't going to bring the towers down, so they teleported explosives into the towers. Duh.
Why in the name of Oinkerwinkle would the government destroy two major landmark buildings causing thousands of dollars worth of damage and kill hundreds of lives?
Who says the government did it? All I know is that they are lying to us about how it came down. Also, there was plenty of legal documents and evidence that were very conveniently destroyed.
Where is your proof of these claims?
Did you look at the videos and try the experiment?
And most importantly! Why would Islamic terrorist groups take the blame, and how on EARTH!!! Would they have been so easily (not easily but you get the point) traced to the 9/11 attacks if they didnt do it?
Person A: "It was impossible for humans to do this!"
Person B: "It was physically impossible for it to fall the way it did."
Person A: "That's only physics. If I don't see a way for humans to do it, then humans did not do it."
Person B: "What's 2 + 2?"
Person A: "My friend told me: it's 7."

Level 24
@Hakeem: Have you ever heard of rotational momentum? It's not tipping over, it's rotating along a horizontal axis. While parts of it are moving sideways, and parts are moving down and sideways, there were parts of it that were only moving down. Those parts were all attached, so they stuck together, and rotated. That's where its momentum is.

Level 27
@Hakeem: Have you ever heard of rotational momentum? It's not tipping over, it's rotating along a horizontal axis. While parts of it are moving sideways, and parts are moving down and sideways, there were parts of it that were only moving down. Those parts were all attached, so they stuck together, and rotated. That's where its momentum is.
Did you modify the experiment to test it?
If there were no explosives used, then there is only one way the top of the south tower could have fallen. And that way is inconsistent with the videos.
i built a model of the south tower and threw a burning rock into it. it fell just vertically.
You have the blueprints?

Level 18
Did you modify the experiment to test it?
If there were no explosives used, then there is only one way the top of the south tower could have fallen. And that way is inconsistent with the videos.

You have the blueprints?

Hakeem, the tower fell exactly the way it should have. Tipping over would have fallen inconsistently.

FUCK this do you have proof your RETARDED claim could ever be true?
no then your claim is false GTFO.

Level 27
Hakeem, the tower fell exactly the way it should have. Tipping over would have fallen inconsistently.
Look at this:
wtc23.jpg

From that it's obvious that the top of the south tower was tipping over.
And here I have added red lines for clarity:
attachment.php

Tipping over would have fallen inconsistently.
Then it did:
wtc23.jpg

wtc23.jpg

wtc23.jpg

Level 24
@Hakeem: I fucking win. I did the experiment with a kleenex box, and pulled my hand out sideways (creating rotation.) After rotating sideways, it fell straight fucking downards.

Edit: I just did the experiment your way, and it still fell straight fucking downwards. That's because it built up rotational momentum, not directional.

Level 35
I think that the twin towers falling rotational could be more accuratly experimented or whatever...by using the old childs game of stacking pretzels or other food stick things and making little log towers...AND THEN throwing something at it....and you can eat it afterwards.

Level 24
Throwing something at it would be inaccurate. No such force was applied to the towers that caused them to fall; only gravity. The initial impact, if you recall, did not directly cause the towers to fall, although they did cause the series of events that caused the towers to fall.

Level 18
I think building a scale model with precisely the correct building plans and materials matching the stregnths of the original version scaled down.

and then building a mini airplane filled with mini people all with materials matching the scaled up versions, and then having it fly into the the tower at the precise angles and speeds, and then watch the fire go....

if done correctly with the precise wind conditions scaled down we could figure it out.

Level 27
How far did you let it lean before dropping it?
If you drop it right away before it has any momentum, then of course it will fall straight down without tipping, but if you let it tip a little and gain momentum before it falls, then it continues to tip, as it falls straight down.
Here is a demonstration:
(Ignore the ASCII quality, they are supposed to be straight lines)
Code:
Without tipping:
 __     __
|  |   |  |      __
|  |   |  |     |  |      __
|  |   |  |     |  |     |  |      __
|__|   |__|     |  |     |  |     |  |
Hand   Hand     |__|     |  |     |  |
                         |__|     |  |
                                  |__|
-------------------------------------------
With tipping:
 __       __
|  |     |  |
|  |    /  /       / \
|  |    |  |      /  /       /\
|__|   /__/      /  /      /  /
Hand   Hand      \ /     /  /
                         \/        ______
                                  |______|
-------------------------------------------
So how far did you let it tip?
(Remember that bigger objects work better.)

Level 27
Let's say you have your heavy object,
Now let it start to tip over until it reaches about 20 degrees,
Now move your hand straight down,
Observe as the angle of the object continues beyond 20 degrees.

If you're not seeing it continue to rotate, then I'm afraid I'm going to have to see a video in order to tell you what you're doing wrong.

Level 21
hakeem this is why what you are saying makes no sense. ok for something to move it needs a force applied to it right? the towers fell after the planes crashed into them and were not "pushed" by the force of the planes hitting them (like hitting a ball and it moving) so had no force moving them outwards. when the towers fell they rotated into itself, it didnt move outwards at all. no i know what your saying, but it doesnt work! for what your saying to work the bit which we are saying is rotating must have been suspended in mid air ro something! as it was rotating the floors below collapsed which caused that part to fall no matter what angle it was at! even if it did reach completely sideways it wouldnt matter because it fell into itself when the floors collapsed. tbh i dont even userstand what the heck you are tryin to say apart from things rotating when you drop them, even if that were that case what difference does it make to the way this thing fell anyways?

also, read everything ive written, not just the question at the last part because its easy to asnwer that and ignor the real argument which is above it.

Level 35
What I want to know is...if this was a conspiracy (hypothetically)...then how the heck did the government put the amount of explosives needed to bring two buildings down in a raging inferno within the two buildings without someone noticing something was suspicious?

Level 27
What I want to know is...if this was a conspiracy (hypothetically)...then how the heck did the government put the amount of explosives needed to bring two buildings down in a raging inferno within the two buildings without someone noticing something was suspicious?
By not being complete idiots for one. But I never said who put the explosives there, and I never will tell you who I think did, because that's something that I can't prove. You can think aliens put them there if you want. I do know that everyone who tries to push the official story, is either lying, or fooled.

Teh_Ephy, I didn't get what you were saying about rotational momentum before, it's a good thing that GST spelled it out.

It was not rotation.
If you look at the picture I've been posting, or others, or watch videos, then you know for a fact that it was falling over. Not rotating.

If you are trying to say otherwise, then I can only conclude that you desperately don't want to believe that you're not being lied to.

Status
Not open for further replies.