• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Was 11 sep fake? Is Jesus the sun? Does Banks control the world?

What do You believe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
it was the combination of the aircrafts and the extremely large fire that brought them down, not to mention the shock waves of the initial fuel igniting.
And yes it is that simple.
No it's not, see the link I posted.
you obviously know nothing of controlled demolition.
It would be IMPOSSIBLE to pull this off without anyone knowing.
it would take weeks if not months to set up.
so many structures would need to be cut into that it would be far too obvious.
You cant plant explosives and hope it comes down correctly.

YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING about controlled demolitions.
Is that your reason for saying it wasn't a demolition?
1. How is it impossible?
2. Years actually.
3. The explosives weren't put there so that it would be safe or organized.

Level 18
1. its impossible because it would have been noticed, way too many witnesses.
2.years and no one noticed anything BS.
3.I never said they were. But in order for it to collapse the way they did they would have had to plant explosives correctly which would involve a HUGE FIRE, or cutting support beams to plant explosives.

Hakeem i listed two sites that gave you the facts from experts not some conspiracy hippy.

I'm sure i can find a website proving there was a shooter on the grassy knoll.

Seriously Hakeem you know nothing of this subject, just stop now. You are merely showing how completely foolish you are.

Level 27
A conspiracy hippie with facts.
Stop comparing this to the Kennedy assassination, this has lots of evidence.

You think that nobody could keep it hidden? Is that your whole basis for denial? Do you think that everyone inspects every corner? Does that average person notice what's in the janitor's bucket? (I'm not saying it was the janitor, but you get an idea.) I'm not going to bother explaining any theories to you, because I think that just about everybody who's ready to accept the conspiracy will. You won't believe me no matter what I say, so I wont say anything, you can research how it was possible if you want.

When the official reports came out, they made sense. And most people bought it. Since then a bunch of logical, more accurate, explanations have come out, and a lot of responses to those.
The reason that so many people don't believe the official story now, isn't because the conspiracies don't hold water. The official stories don't hold water.
But you just think everyone is a moron, right?

Seriously Sansui, you are in denial, just stop now. You are merely showing how completely foolish you are.

Level 26
Here's a little off-topic question. For what reason would the government lie about/take part in the downfall of such a large building and almost 3000 deaths? I'm curious to hear your theory.

Level 12
I dont think 9/11 was done by the Americans however:
I think the American Government were WELL aware of the possibility of it one day happening, and on the day LET it happen.

Its actually 100% fact that in WW2 Churchill (leader of england) new of the Pearl Harbour 3 days before it happened, but didnt warn the Americans because he needed them to get involved in the war.
We all needed them, or wed have lost.

In the same way, the 9/11 incident was a perfect excuse to go to war on Afganistan and then with that momentum go onto Iraq and now Bush it trying to keep the momentum and go onto Iran.

He + his Government are desperatly trying to get Iran to stir things up, but the Iran leader is pretty smart, as opposed to the moron Saddam.

Level 18
A conspiracy hippie with facts.
Stop comparing this to the Kennedy assassination, this has lots of evidence.

You think that nobody could keep it hidden? Is that your whole basis for denial? Do you think that everyone inspects every corner? Does that average person notice what's in the janitor's bucket? (I'm not saying it was the janitor, but you get an idea.) I'm not going to bother explaining any theories to you, because I think that just about everybody who's ready to accept the conspiracy will. You won't believe me no matter what I say, so I wont say anything, you can research how it was possible if you want.

When the official reports came out, they made sense. And most people bought it. Since then a bunch of logical, more accurate, explanations have come out, and a lot of responses to those.
The reason that so many people don't believe the official story now, isn't because the conspiracies don't hold water. The official stories don't hold water.
But you just think everyone is a moron, right?

Seriously Sansui, you are in denial, just stop now. You are merely showing how completely foolish you are.

You have yet to post any evidence that holds any water.

The official stories hold water. they may have tiny flaws but they always do.
however these other theories hold no water, they are as bad as people thinking fdr KNEW the Japanese would attack that day at that time.

Oh and very few people actually believe the BS the conspiracy freaks cook up.

In other words, you are completely wrong. I have a bridge you might be interested in buying.

Level 27
You have yet to post any evidence that holds any water.

The official stories hold water. they may have tiny flaws but they always do.
however these other theories hold no water, they are as bad as people thinking fdr KNEW the Japanese would attack that day at that time.
You think the conspiracy reports don' hold any water and I think the official reports don't hold water. It seems to me like the official reports defy physics and some of the conspiracy report explain why physics says it was a controlled demolition. Honestly, I think physics says one thing and you think it says another, we're just going back and forth just saying the other is wrong. You're no going to convince me that physics is wrong, nor I to you. Lets let others decide for themselves now.
Oh and very few people actually believe the BS the conspiracy freaks cook up.
For normal (most, false) conspiracies that's true.
http://www.911truth.org/page.php?page=zogby_2006
And now you can post your unbiased poll.

Level 24
Here's a little off-topic question. For what reason would the government lie about/take part in the downfall of such a large building and almost 3000 deaths? I'm curious to hear your theory.

Oh, far more than 3000. More like 300,000. The asbestos alone is pretty bad, don't even talk about all the chemicals and bad stuff from people freaking decaying under that huge mess.

I dont think 9/11 was done by the Americans however:
I think the American Government were WELL aware of the possibility of it one day happening, and on the day LET it happen.

Its actually 100% fact that in WW2 Churchill (leader of england) new of the Pearl Harbour 3 days before it happened, but didnt warn the Americans because he needed them to get involved in the war.
We all needed them, or wed have lost.

In the same way, the 9/11 incident was a perfect excuse to go to war on Afganistan and then with that momentum go onto Iraq and now Bush it trying to keep the momentum and go onto Iran.

He + his Government are desperatly trying to get Iran to stir things up, but the Iran leader is pretty smart, as opposed to the moron Saddam.

America knew about Pearl Harbour beforehand as well. The problem is, they didn't know WHERE the hell the Japanese were going to strike. No point amassing an incredible defense if somebody can go around it.

"The Government" was aware on several levels of a possible attack. They were aware that it could be a skyscraper. Unfortunately those separate levels didn't talk with each other enough to know that terrorists were going to attack the WTC on 11 Sept 2001.

Let's say that the planes were totally a distraction. Enough synchronized explosions to provoke such a building falling would create a noticeable sound.

Okay, here's the biggest reason why the government did not do 9/11. They would not want to fucking pay 300,000 people compensation for 9/11? Let's say they manage to not to pay the 300,000 New Yorkers without a scandal happening, who the hell would agree to take the shit for that? Because, I can guarantee, lots of people in high places are going to be fired about the government needing to pay 300,000 people such outrageously high compensation, whether the government actually ponies up or not. Even more people are going to be fired if the government doesn't pay, and really, who would agree to that? It would be outrageously obvious if the government was paying them to keep quiet.

Level 8

Well, I don't know. For what reason would the Bush administration inavde Iraq, destroy the water and power infrastructure, kill over 500,000 Iraqi citizens and then refuse to pull out? Maybe the whole 9/11 thing was an excuse to invade Iraq?

Also, may I ask why, when anyone puts a theory out there that differs from the norm (points at Hakeem), why do so many people disregard it and call it a conspiracy theory? Also, what is so bad about a conspiracy theory, so long as it is supported by evidence and logical arguments?

Level 18
You think the conspiracy reports don' hold any water and I think the official reports don't hold water. It seems to me like the official reports defy physics and some of the conspiracy report explain why physics says it was a controlled demolition. Honestly, I think physics says one thing and you think it says another, we're just going back and forth just saying the other is wrong. You're no going to convince me that physics is wrong, nor I to you. Lets let others decide for themselves now.

For normal (most, false) conspiracies that's true.
http://www.911truth.org/page.php?page=zogby_2006
And now you can post your unbiased poll.

Hakeem physics and the REAL WORLD proved your theory wrong, why cant you comprehend this.
you have yet to link to a site with actual credentials.
You keep posting these TRUTH websites, well i can pull up some other websites like them if you would like about other subjects.
And yes the government did exploit the attack to rally the people, but who wouldn't.

PHYSICS prove it was NOT a controlled demolition.
I REPEAT physics prove your theory WRONG!

A basic engineering assessment of the design of the World Trade Center dispels many of the myths about its collapse. First, the perimeter tube design of the towers protected them from failing upon impact. The outer columns were engineered to stiffen the towers in heavy wind, and they protected the inner core, which held the gravity load. Removal of some of the outer columns alone could not bring the building down. Furthermore, because of the stiffness of the perimeter design, it was impossible for the aircraft impact to topple the building.

However, the building was not able to withstand the intense heat of the jet fuel fire. While it was impossible for the fuel-rich, diffuse-flame fire to burn at a temperature high enough to melt the steel, its quick ignition and intense heat caused the steel to lose at least half its strength and to deform, causing buckling or crippling. This weakening and deformation caused a few floors to fall, while the weight of the stories above them crushed the floors below, initiating a domino collapse.

Side note, pearl harbor.

High ranking officials knew where the Japanese would attack, not when.
they knew the DAY before the attack, however they only knew that the japanese had secretly declared war on usa.

The message went out that they would probably attack too late to be received by everyone else.

Also, may I ask why, when anyone puts a theory out there that differs from the norm (points at Hakeem), why do so many people disregard it and call it a conspiracy theory? Also, what is so bad about a conspiracy theory, so long as it is supported by evidence and logical arguments?

maybe because he rejected WHAT actually happened saying it can't happen.
Why do people always have to cook up crack pot theories?

Not to mention his theory has 0% sound evidence.
if it was sound, I wouldn't have called it a conspiracy but a viable theory.

Level 26
Well, I don't know. For what reason would the Bush administration inavde Iraq, destroy the water and power infrastructure, kill over 500,000 Iraqi citizens and then refuse to pull out? Maybe the whole 9/11 thing was an excuse to invade Iraq?

I'm sorry? You mean the terrorists from Saudi Arabia that moved to Afghanistan? Iraq is only being attacked because they won't lay off Kuwait. They're not discreet in their oil wants.

Level 27
Sansui, I don't think the sites you linked to are correct in physics. It's hard to find anything unbiased about this subject. Why don't you link to some sites that only talk about physics? Those I'll believe. Any page that has '9/11' or 'WTC' in it is biased. (And with Wikipedia being editable by anyone we can't trust it.)

I read the pages you linked to, no need to repeat yourself, but I'll respond to it.
The planes are the fires didn't cover the whole tower, they only were on a couple of floors. The buckling may have been enough to weaken the beams at those point, but even with the floors and all the weight above them falling, the domino effect cannot happen. Steel is incredibly strong stuff, the buildings were able to hold their own weight and the momentum of the falling floors.

On top of that, you say the the diffuse flame has not-constant and warped the steel? Think about it. No, I mean actually apply thought and the properties of steel to it. Just reading something without thinking about it can make it seem true, so you should apply thought to each statement.

Personally, I'd like to see a page where every other word is a link to physical proof.

But why did either of us bother explaining it? It's not like either of us will trust the others word.

Level 18
You obviously have no clue about what you are speaking.
The floors falling on the bottom floors IS enough weight to rip the tower down.
Please actually take into account the size of what we are speaking of.

STEEL LOSES STRENGTH when heated.
The weight from the above floors compromised the heated steel.
the steel warped from the weight, the floors fell.
I don't know if you have taken any classes on material strengths or not but i have.

Its COMMON sense to realize such a simple concept of the steel warping from the heat and weight, thus the floors fell. The weight of the floors CRUSHED through the next and so on.

seriously hakeem YOU need to use some common sense and think.

Level 27
So now are we gonna go back and forth saying "Steel is strong enough to hold it up." "No it's not."?
I don't trust your word, and you mine. Why don't we get some links to the properties of steel?

Level 26
[OFFTOPICSHIT]Wow, you people are seriously cutthroat.
osama.png
[/OFFTOPICSHIT]

Level 24
Ahahaha, 1 CAD is now worth more than 1 USD. That proves that the US economy is currently too crappy to make up for whatever it's gaining from being in Iraq. No red-blooded American would let themselves be worse than Canada. Food for thought: It would be easy to cover it up. You'd just have to pay lots of people [RAINBOW]LOTS[/RAINBOW] of money. Certainly, more money than everyone potentially involved is making. THERE'S your goddamned proof that the US didn't do 9/11 to itself. Why would as proud (and Canada-bashing) a country as America do all this:
  • Kill thousands of its citizens
  • Inflict serious diseases upon hundreds of thousands of its citizens
  • Make itself required to pay those disease-afflicted citizens hundreds of thousands of dollars each
  • Pay its employees (former and current) more money than its making to "keep quiet"
  • Throw its global reputation even further down the shitter
  • Purposely wreck its world-renown economy to the point where its dollar is worth less than Canada's
No amount of control over your (and other countries') citizens is worth all of that, short of total global domination.

Oh, wait, let me guess, your explanation of what they did and why the did it will go something like this:
  1. Attack self, kill thousands, ruin health of hundreds of thousands.
  2. Blame a country for attack, invade blamed country.
  3. Invade blamed country's neighbouring country for oil, fabricate plausible reasons for invasion (so it looks good that Congress backed that idiot).
  4. "Forget to fabricate"/"Argue about the plausibility of" plausible exit strategies so that you can take over the invaded country's invaded neighbour
  5. Lose ghastly, intolerable amounts of money, brave soldiers' lives, and almost all global respect while doing 1-4.
  6. Maybe become an almost fascist nation, although none of the current administration ranked high enough to provoke this incredible series of events will benefit.
  7. ????
  8. [RAINBOW]PROFIT!!![/RAINBOW]

One last thing, notice that all your conspiracy websites are in English. It's just a bunch of conspiracy-obsessed American basement dwellers. I challenge you to find a foreign-based conspiracy theory.

Level 18
Ahahaha, 1 CAD is now worth more than 1 USD. That proves that the US economy is currently too crappy to make up for whatever it's gaining from being in Iraq. No red-blooded American would let themselves be worse than Canada. Food for thought: It would be easy to cover it up. You'd just have to pay lots of people [RAINBOW]LOTS[/RAINBOW] of money. Certainly, more money than everyone potentially involved is making. THERE'S your goddamned proof that the US didn't do 9/11 to itself. Why would as proud (and Canada-bashing) a country as America do all this:

American dollar is still stronger than the Canadian dollar. granted its no where near the 25 cent gap its about a penny now. Some foreign exchange groups THINK that the canadian dollar could reach as high as 1.05 usd... however that wont be true, since the USD will soon enough be back to where it was.
Americans don't bash Canadians anymore than ourselves, tbh we bash ourselves a hell of a lot more.

Level 24
To my knowledge, CAD is recently 1.02 USD, or close to. About bashing Canadians, I mean the average lay-American would consider America several times better than Canada.

:smile:

But of course, everything else is undeniably true.

Level 27
Why would as proud (and Canada-bashing) a country as America do all this:
  • Kill thousands of its citizens
  • Inflict serious diseases upon hundreds of thousands of its citizens
  • Make itself required to pay those disease-afflicted citizens hundreds of thousands of dollars each
  • Pay its employees (former and current) more money than its making to "keep quiet"
  • Throw its global reputation even further down the shitter
  • Purposely wreck its world-renown economy to the point where its dollar is worth less than Canada's
They wouldn't intend to get caught. And there are more ways to keep people quiet than money. Anyone who conspires to fly a plane into the twin towers isn't very sane anyway.

P.S.
Canada sucks. :p

Level 18
To my knowledge, CAD is recently 1.02 USD, or close to. About bashing Canadians, I mean the average lay-American would consider America several times better than Canada.

:smile:

But of course, everything else is undeniably true.

America is better than Canada.
oh and no no the Canadian dollar is still weaker.

its like 1 usd to 1.009 cad. ;) Plus a lot of people think this high won't last.

Oh and its also funny that its more common to find canadians bashing america then americans bashing canada.
Most americans like canada/canadians... unless you live close to them.
Then you know how cocky and rude they are.

Level 24

its like 1 usd to 1.009 cad. ;) Plus a lot of people think this high won't last.
My mistake then.

Oh and its also funny that its more common to find canadians bashing america then americans bashing canada.

Lol, I wouldn't know. I moved to the US from Canada when I was like 10. I've still lived in Canada longer, but I've done a lot more socializing in the US. It makes sense that Canadians bash the US though, given the general global stereotype of America. Most of my friends make jokes at my being Canadian (and use it as an excuse whenever I'm being... me), although most of the people that just hear it don't.

@Hakeem: Of course they "didn't intend to get caught." But do you know how fucking expensive it would be to do that? Nobody would want to fucking pay for that. If they had known about it beforehand, they would have grinded the EPA to do a better job of cleanup so that they didn't have to pay even more people because of a poor job the EPA could potentially do. Instead, the EPA totally fucked up, and hundreds of thousands of New Yorkers are viciously ill.

If the government wanted to cover something up, they would do a damn good job of getting rid of all the evidence very fast. With 9/11, they fucked up the cleanup (that nice coat of toxic debris covering everything) badly enough that they're going to need to pay billions in restitution, and there are hundreds of thousands of witnesses. There is no way in hell that everybody involved is making enough of a profit to warrant that.

Level 24
Alright, then what would be another reason? Taking over a whole country and its oil supply by losing lives, global respect, and money? Not worth it.

Level 35
Hmmmz...Thinking about september 11 makes me want to write something like a lament.

--Remember, Remember.--

--The 11th of September.--

--The jet fuel, terrorist plot.--

--I can think of no reason.--

-Why it should ever be forgot.--

-Elenai the EPIC-

Inspired by the Guy Fawkes poem in V for Vendeta.

September 11th was a tradgedy as we all know. But it was not done by a conspiracy theorists day dreaming plan. It was done by a group of extremist terrorists. Nothing more. The reasons why they did it (aside from hatred of the west, and an extreme and violent view of Islam) are a mystery. Perhaps anyone has ideas why they did it (aside from the afore mentioned).

Level 26
[OFFTOPIC]

America: Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar? Canada stole the cookies from the cookie jar!
Canada: Who, me?
America: Yes, you!
Canada: Couldn't be!
America: Then who?
Canada: Quebec stole the cookies from the cookie jar![/OFFTOPIC]

Level 24
Hmmmz...Thinking about september 11 makes me want to write something like a lament.

--Remember, Remember.--

--The 11th of September.--

--The jet fuel, terrorist plot.--

--I can think of no reason.--

-Why it should ever be forgot.--

-Elenai the EPIC-

Inspired by the Guy Fawkes poem in V for Vendeta.
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. I'm a little unsure (55%yea/45%nay) of how grammatically correct "it should ever be forgot" is, but that makes it rhyme!

September 11th was a tradgedy as we all know. But it was not done by a conspiracy theorists day dreaming plan. It was done by a group of extremist terrorists. Nothing more. The reasons why they did it (aside from hatred of the west, and an extreme and violent view of Islam) are a mystery. Perhaps anyone has ideas why they did it (aside from the afore mentioned).
[RAINBOW]THANK YOU.[/RAINBOW] Also, please note that it was a bunch of crazy nuts mis-representative of the prestigious religion (aren't they all, though?) of Islam, and the Arab population.

[OFFTOPIC]America: Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar? Canada stole the cookies from the cookie jar!
Canada: Who, me?
America: Yes, you!
Canada: Couldn't be!
America: Then who?
Canada: Quebec stole the cookies from the cookie jar![/OFFTOPIC]

French Canada doesn't count as part of the rest of Canada.

Level 35
But what about moose (meeses....what ever the plural is) Are they apart of Canada?

And indeed those extremeists totally mis-represent Islam. Many Muslims, infact the majority are peaceful and restrained about themselves.

Anyways back on topic. Why in the name of Oinkerwinkle would some other group (besides Al'Quida or other terrorists) Want to destroy the Twin Towers?

Level 24
But what about moose (meeses....what ever the plural is) Are they apart of Canada?
The plural form of moose is... moose. They'd be considered local fauna, so yes.

And indeed those extremeists totally mis-represent Islam. Many Muslims, infact the majority are peaceful and restrained about themselves.
Violently peaceful D:

Why in the name of Oinkerwinkle would some other group (besides Al'Quida or other terrorists) Want to destroy the Twin Towers?

bcuz amrica sux0rx lololol!!!

Really though, so many other countries make significant profits that make it not worth it for them to attack America. Not to mention, there's virtually nothing that could be gained from America taking out the WTC itself.

To scare people into losing freedom.

Oh wait, that. Wait, no! Currently, all members of the administration ranked high enough to provoke such an incredible series of events as an attack on the WTC without the entire mass media discovering will be replaced in approximately one year. Come to think of it, I've already mentioned that. NOT A FUCKING CONSPIRACY.

Level 24
Yes, and $14billion is actually less than the government is going to pay afflicted New Yorkers for how badly the EPA fucked up the cleanup afterwards. Not monetarily worth it.

Level 24
Obviously, it was eBaum's World. A bunch of westerners convinced a bunch of westerner-hating nutjobs to attack one specific western country.

Level 35
I just saw the movie.

I believe it (I'm easily manipulated) lol. It all sounds very plausible though, and the Veri-Chip and NAU are very real.

Well yes you can say it is manipulating, because you can always tell your own truth by just showing parts of the real truth, but then the goverment or similar can do the same. :smile:

The goverment would have a number of resons to lie about the accident:
They have gained much much more control of the public, you are controlled everywhere, and arresting people, keeping people, searching people's houses i svery very easy now, jsut say they are terrorist suspects, you dont even have to prove it. You can search the house without a warrent. That is good for a goverment, and many other countries in EU have copied the idea, although USA is still the worst to it. Notice I aint still not saying that the goverment did it.

An other reson could be to cover up something we dont now anything about, or the reson which is stated in the movie: To get a reson to invade Afganistan and Irak, where we should have stayed away from. Things just got worse! :thumbs_up: Bush you got so many americans killed, without being in danger yourself.

Who did it, if the airplane attack was just a cover? Well maybe the airplanes wasnt a cover, but someone knew about the attack, and decided to use it for their own goal, then they timed it with the attack so other would get the blame. But who did it, well thats unknown, could be some secretservice, as they have gained a huge bonus from this attack, they can now do nearly whatever they like to do, if they just says it is to prevent terror. They can even torture people, lock them up for years in other countries, all in the name of peace. And normal people cant do a thing about it, or rather they could if they was aware of it....

But no.. we dont know how then should have done it... but how gained most from it? The terrorists or the goverment, with its secretservices....

Level 20
I watched the movie. It made me to start thinking. Ill do some search and check the main points of the movie. My view on presented theories will never be the same again(im not saying i 1100% belive it ;p).

As this forum is full of infantile users ,this is a bad place to talk about that movie.

I would rather see it in Medvihs tower. Maybe that could be way to avoid some epic guys...
I doubt if disscus about theology and world politics with 10-13 years old is good idea.

For now im only 100% sure about the Massmedia and entertainment making us idiots. Thats why i started to read more books like a year ago xd

Level 12
Voted Most Things are true, mainly becouse of these reasons:

Part 1 : Not that belivable
¤ There are simply no sources for most of the information(WTF? Horus was once a human?)
¤ This search for proof of that the religions are lying will only be finished once the time machine is invented

Part 2 : I belive this one to 100%
¤ He actually forgot something that I've heard before
Osama Bin Laden is a matter of fact left-handed, yet in the confession tape, he acts like a right-handed person(writes with his right hand, eats with his right hand, etc)
¤ If all the planes vapourized, how come 6 of the hijackers survived? And if the Government isnt hiding anything, why dont they show us the tapes that show the crashing of the Pentagon?

Part 3 : I belive most of this
¤ Most of it seems solid
¤ How come nobody noticed that J. D. Rockefeller was giving/selling resources to the enemy?
¤ There will never be a One World Government, if it follows as the video said it would. The EU is not turning Europe into a single country, and neither is the African similarity, nor the Asian similarity(I think)

Im one stubborn bastard, so unless you are 100% sure, then dont even think about it :p

Level 18
Osama Bin Laden is a matter of fact left-handed, yet in the confession tape, he acts like a right-handed person(writes with his right hand, eats with his right hand, etc)

My brother is left handed yet can eat and write with his right hand as well as his left.
This is because back in the day, being left handed was looked down on. Parents tried to "FIX" this problem making them use their right hand.
Plus he could easily be ambidextrous, because of being "fixed" or just being naturally ambidextrous.

¤ If all the planes vapourized, how come 6 of the hijackers survived? And if the Government isnt hiding anything, why dont they show us the tapes that show the crashing of the Pentagon?

umm none of them that made it too actually hijacking a plane survived. Strangely a few passports did, but so did some papers... and stairwells... strange shit happens like those people who live without serious injury after falling from a plane or being struck by lightning..

they did release the footage... its shit quality, maybe they were hiding how shitty the cameras were?
or just maybe they were holding the footage because it might of been needed in any court cases as evidence... or just maybe out of kindness to the families of the 189 that died in the plane that hit the building.

Level 12
My brother is left handed yet can eat and write with his right hand as well as his left.
This is because back in the day, being left handed was looked down on. Parents tried to "FIX" this problem making them use their right hand.
Plus he could easily be ambidextrous, because of being "fixed" or just being naturally ambidextrous.

umm none of them that made it too actually hijacking a plane survived. Strangely a few passports did, but so did some papers... and stairwells... strange shit happens like those people who live without serious injury after falling from a plane or being struck by lightning..

they did release the footage... its shit quality, maybe they were hiding how shitty the cameras were?
or just maybe they were holding the footage because it might of been needed in any court cases as evidence... or just maybe out of kindness to the families of the 189 that died in the plane that hit the building.
you are speaking the truth, i must say, but the Bin Laden on the video looks nothing like he previously did

and yes, strange things happend, and they could easly have edited the videos

Level 21

im not sure about the writing, but muslims wont eat with their left hand for 2 reasons, first because they believe that eating with your right hand is imitating the devil due to some story where the devil eats with his right hand or something i dunno,and second because they wipe their asses with their left hand (no joke) so it is considered unclean to eat with that hand.

Level 21
what the hell did i say to you about ignoring my posts.....

and i dont know much about muslim culture but if bin laden was eating in a video with a right hand and it should have been his left then he would have been looked down apon by his followers. so either A, you are wrong or B, Razorbrain is wrong or C, bin laden is wrong. so flame him not me.

Level 26
what the hell did i say to you about ignoring my posts.....
Complain more and maybe I will blink. Just because you like always thinking you're right doesn't mean you're exempt from reality checks. Here's an idea. If you don't like what I say, ignore my posts, or is that too much because I might end up making you look stupid? If you truly think you're on the right side, what the hell are you so afraid of? "LOL KEEP AWAY FROM ME U MIGHT KILL MY BUZZ"

Status
Not open for further replies.