• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Was 11 sep fake? Is Jesus the sun? Does Banks control the world?

What do You believe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I might end up making you look stupid?

i dont like people who do this to other people and eveything i say you try to do this with me. i have no problem with you, i dont care about you at all but i do care when you are purposefully trying to make me look stupid. thats not nice. what im trying to say is, if you must reply at least dont do it as if you are trying to piss me off otherwise i will just start swearing and stuff which i dont wanna do. i am asking you to rise above it. i mean an example of what i dont like is just what you have done, you have made no attempt to answer my reply, instead you decide to have a go at me. please dont do this.

Level 35
If I recall Spacebar...You have ego trips as well. In many ways you do the same things you have told GST not to do. You also seem to want to instigate anger and rageful emotions in people.

So agree that the both of you are not perfect and stop this silliness please.

Thankyou.

Anyways back on topic. BinLadin is a fundementalist Muslim. And in the Muslim religion it is considered unacceptable to handle food with the left hand. So even if BinLadin is left handed, he will use his right.

Level 24
I believe that bin Laden is more of a fanatical Muslim than a fundamentalist one. Technically, the Koran acknowledges everything in the Old and New Testaments. I believe that at least one (if not all) of those scriptures advocates nonviolence, not to mention advocating not taking revenge.

Level 26
If I recall Spacebar...You have ego trips as well. In many ways you do the same things you have told GST not to do. You also seem to want to instigate anger and rageful emotions in people.
1. I've never told GST not to do anything.
2. I criticize whatever I notice. That doesn't make me instigational. What starts fights is how people take it as an insult and not help. All I did in the previous post is correct an error and he told me not to reply to him. I don't try to make people look stupid. Let's take, for example, that WoW thread where Horror allegedly got stuff right about the new expansion. I never put myself in an insulting demeanor about him until he started lashing out at people. And then he called me out because he was partially right (1.5 points in my scale). I replied and he began to play the victim again.

If you find me insulting, you either had it coming or you're seeing it in a bad light.

Level 12
okay, now i know that most muslims doesnt eat with their left hand, but there is still no proof that he doesnt eat with his left hand nor that he does eat with his left hand, so if we continue on this argument, we will just keep going in circles

Argument Stopped

Level 27
Is anyone familiar with the work the law of conservation of momentum?
I now remember what I was saying with this.
The law of conservation of momentum says that the top of that tower should have continued it's path of falling over, but if you watch the videos, you can clearly see that it stops tipping over, and drops straight down. So how did it's momentum change without disintegration?

Also, we've all agreed that the collective forces in the tower were not enough to melt steel right? Why was molten steel found in the debris?

Level 24
Is anyone familiar with the work the law of conservation of momentum?
I now remember what I was saying with this.
The law of conservation of momentum says that the top of that tower should have continued it's path of falling over, but if you watch the videos, you can clearly see that it stops tipping over, and drops straight down. So how did it's momentum change without disintegration?
It's possible that lost horizontal momentum from being partially attached to the rest of the tower as it fell. Also, it's extremely possible that it was just falling down fast enough that it looked like it stopped going sideways.

Also, we've all agreed that the collective forces in the tower were not enough to melt steel right? Why was molten steel found in the debris?
I believe one of the sites that has been cited states that with everything inside the towers (furniture, computers, carpets), and not just the jet fuel, reached sufficient temperatures to melt steel. Not that all of it needed to melt, it just needed to become structurally unsound. Which it was hot enough to do.

Level 27
It's possible that lost horizontal momentum from being partially attached to the rest of the tower as it fell. Also, it's extremely possible that it was just falling down fast enough that it looked like it stopped going sideways.
Maybe try freeze frame analysis next time?
And, no. The law of conservation of momentum indicates that it would not lose (significant) horizontal momentum.
I believe one of the sites that has been cited states that with everything inside the towers (furniture, computers, carpets), and not just the jet fuel, reached sufficient temperatures to melt steel. Not that all of it needed to melt, it just needed to become structurally unsound. Which it was hot enough to do.
Also, there is much evidence to support that the fires had pretty much gone out.

Level 18
Hakeem please stop, your points are moot. Not to mention everything you said does not even have a ounce of fact in them.

At no time would the towers tip over, that would defeat the laws of physics with the type of structure it was.
When metal bends and breaks and crushes other metal it creates heat, all the weight from the upper floors crushing and twisting the steel below would cause sufficient heat to melt some of the steel.

Level 21
At no time would the towers tip over, that would defeat the laws of physics with the type of structure it was.

yeh i have no idea where people get the idea of the towers falling horizontally from. the way the steel was fixed together meant that its weight was distrubuted very effectively downwards and the towers wouldnt even wobble that much in the wind because of the massive amount of pressure and resistance caused by the moving steel resulting in it being fixed in place. basically the steel was fixed meant that it was like an egg where it could handle weight vertically from end to end because of the strength of its shape but when there is a crack in it the structure is weakened.

Level 27
wtc23.jpg

Sorry. My mistake. That's obviously not falling over.

Level 26
wtc23.jpg

Sorry. My mistake. That's obviously not falling over.
It fell over at first, smartass. Notice how heat doesn't mean an instant ninety-two million degree fireball that utterly consumes a building. It tends to build up. If I hit your abdomen with a speeding car, one might assume the upper body would go in the opposite direction first and foremost.

Level 18
Hakeem, physics SAYS the towers would not fall over... please actually take a class or two at university level before trying to debunk facts with false knowledge. Oh also take some material strength and philosophy, wile you are at it.

what happens when you lean too far on a popcan? it crushes STRAIGHT down, you don't fall over.

Level 35
As noticed a controlled demolition or similar would have coursed the fall like the towers did, and it would create the pyroclastic flow (the smoke).

Happy we got a good discussion here, I actualy can agree with both parts, but something in this aint right..... all two many holes...

Also have you noticed how differnt the 11 Sep airplane chrases was from all other airplane chrases?

Level 35
yeh but its not like you can say any two plane crashes are the same. luckily we dont get many planes crashing into buildings.

Correct, but well 1 of those planes didnt chrash into a building, and well...

And the Pantagon one, well It was just gone... and all security cams which saw it, well the tabes was confiscated... I wonder why?

But still that is jsut wierd things, doesnt prove anything, but strange inded..

Level 35
Oh my God! If you intentionally fly a plane into a building, it's going to be different from an average plane crash!?! No fucking way?

didnt I just say that yes no wonder it looks different, but one of the those 11 sep airplanes didnt chrash into a building, and still it looked different from usuall chrashes, not saying because it was fake, but more likely becayse that airplane was shot down, not forced down by the passengers as some wants us to believe, jsut a thought.

The strange thing with the airplane which hit pantagon was that all those security cams around the places, which filmed it, their tabe was confiscated shortly after, never to return.

Level 26
didnt I just say that yes no wonder it looks different, but one of the those 11 sep airplanes didnt chrash into a building, and still it looked different from usuall chrashes, not saying because it was fake, but more likely becayse that airplane was shot down, not forced down by the passengers as some wants us to believe, jsut a thought.

The strange thing with the airplane which hit pantagon was that all those security cams around the places, which filmed it, their tabe was confiscated shortly after, never to return.
Because the HQ of the National Department of Defense is clearly something we should all have a right to see, right?

Level 27
Hakeem, physics SAYS the towers would not fall over... please actually take a class or two at university level before trying to debunk facts with false knowledge. Oh also take some material strength and philosophy, wile you are at it.

what happens when you lean too far on a popcan? it crushes STRAIGHT down, you don't fall over.
Physics says what happens given conditions. Apparently we don't agree on the conditions that day, but as is obvious, The top of the south tower was falling over. (See attachment.)

And don't try to tell me that is takes advanced knowledge to decide whether or not something is falling.

Attachments

• Tower.gif
    Tower.gif
    42.1 KB · Views: 185
Level 26
Sansui meant that the towers were not supposed to COMPLETELY fall over, I believe. Heat tends to take time to build up, and therefore disintegrated a little later. The falling over came first because such an impact is a lot more instant.

Level 27
No. You can't. Given the heat, the impact, and any amount of time, there is no way to stop the momentum of that falling piece of metal.

Well, there is one way, but it involves using explosives, so you wouldn't want to hear it.

Level 26
No. You can't. Given the heat, the impact, and any amount of time, there is no way to stop the momentum of that falling piece of metal.

Well, there is one way, but it involves using explosives, so you wouldn't want to hear it.
Let me ask you a question, but I'm going to say any answer you have is irrelevant to the question.

Level 25
If you're trying to insist that 9/11 never happened, you are an idiot. It was announced world-wide and was breaking news. There is video footage of it happening and over 3,000 witnesses, including myself. And if that isn't enough proof that 9/11 happened, then you're more than ignorant: You're probably retarded.

About the conspiracy part, yes, there are all kinds of rumors going around. It's all a matter of which one you believe. And obviously, knowing that there are so many rumors of what might've happened, that no one knows wtf happened and what's going on. Blaming the US for the attacks on the US is ignorant as well. There is no reason why the goverment or country it self would attack itself in such a way.
~Craka_J

Level 27
If anyone is tying do say it didn't happen, then I'm surprised they know how to use the mouse.

All I'm saying is that the only way for the top of the south tower to fall the way it did, is by explosives. High explosives. The law of conservation of momentum is clearly broken if anyone says that it started to tip over, then (while remaining relatively one structure) stopped and dropped.

Level 25
What happened is something that is determined by science and the internal structure and support of the building.

The beams within the walls and floors of the building were made a specific way that would prevent the towers from tipping over. And it fell downwards because of this anti-tipping structure it had. What made it fall was the heat of the fire was I believe over 2,000 degrees or whatever. What ever the temp. was, it was hot enough to melt metal and which weakened the support beams a lot. The tower that got hit lower than the other fell first because it had more weight above the place it was hit and made the metal support beams bend and break faster.
~Craka_J

Level 27
Fine. Then I'll argue it.
Of course a jet plane being quite large, filled with explosive fuel, and chemicals. Flying hundreds of miles per hour should be quite capable of acting like a giant missle
Okay, see, jet fuel doesn't go boom at low temperatures.
that can bring a building that is pretty much hollow down.
And that right there is [censored, and trust me, you would be offended].
They don't build towers to fall down easily. They build them to stay standing, and on that note, steel framed structures are built to withstand fire too:
windsor4.jpg

windsor7.jpg

And after:
windsor6.jpg

Yeah....

Level 25
Is that image editted? I really don't recall seeing the building tipping. Couldn't see much though, shit load of smoke and it was fucking high so you really couldn't see that well.

If anything, it tipped because there was a giant hole in the walls and floors, thus leading to our friend gravity pulling the weight of the unhit side over since half the building lost it's structural support up there.
~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.