• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Warcraft: Zethrion (Super Beta Preview)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3

247800-albums8422-picture101585.gif

Storyline

There was once another world other than Azeroth, larger than what has many had know to that so-called home world, there... "Zethrion", the world full of bounty and life, of numerous and billions of creatures and inhabitants in the scales of life and death, love and war, change and survival, and of course, to relive their own traditions same as Azeroth had.

As time not noticed by the present ones that deals with repeating and never-ending, tireless and savage battle between The Burning Legion's Forces and the mortals of Azeroth, there was a portal lies somewhere beyond Azeroth's called Caverns of Time, a secret portal built by Chronomaggion, a mysterious mage that had been aloof from his former affiliation in Infinite Dragonflight, built a mysterious portal to other worlds that only the one who has got the 4 ultimatum keys had would be able to power up the portal.

In the midst of the very early ages of Azeroth where wars collide, many of the Azerothan races stepped forth to the portal as guided by him, to live a new world into stepping on the colossal continents of Zethrion. Now, a new world has been set for a new atmosphere, gameplay, and events that no one could ever imagine.

New wars will come. New enemies. New races will rise over to defeat the impending evil and chaos that will arrive. Alliances must be made. The supreme forces must be summoned. Prepare for war!

• Gigabyte-sized campaigns with partial uploads and updates. Just like patches.
  • Tons of races and units including mini-techtrees and great techtrees.
  • Factions have unique units.
  • New items and very special buildings like
    - Fountain of Death (all nearby units will suffer damage.)
    - Ewok Hut (hire ewoks for battle and only cost lumber.)
    - Depository (Deposit items and pay gold to claim.)
    - Lighthouse (Contact this invulnerable special building to let
    you reveal a particular area of the map.)
  • Custom abilities, icons, and models are made by me.
  • Beautiful terrains and perfect map design.
  • Full new world and game systems.
  • Game bugs are present to cause thrills and avoid ability abuse.

247800-albums8422-picture101586.gif

247800-albums8422-picture101584.jpg

One of the major antagonists of the game. These bandit-natured illbills are willingly to take over lands of Zethrion from believing they are supreme and these are Zethrion's global terrorists.

247800-albums8422-picture101582.jpg

Blood elves. One of the prime races that escaped to Zethrion since Kael'thas' betrayal.

247800-albums8422-picture101581.jpg

The unfinished building tech tree.

247800-albums8422-picture101498.jpg

AI undead vs. Territorialist.

247800-albums8422-picture101497.jpg

A territorialist Base and a specific Hero.

247800-albums8422-picture101494.jpg

Humans marching towards Mesvella Athrai, a place somewhere in Zethrion.

247800-albums8422-picture101495.jpg

A sneak peak for humans to be used in the giga-size campaign.

Credits
Everyone (Why? Because I'll try to use all the resources on Hive)

[highlight]
OVERALL PROGRESS:
0.0001%
[/code]

Level 12
A promising project , good luck ! And i would like to see how you will use all the Hive resources.

Level 3

Are your texture settings set to low?
And make sure all units have shadows, they look better that way.

"Game bugs are present to cause thrills and avoid ability abuse."
What?

My video card is crap haha so I set it to low (I think it's good for now because it's beta).

And for the shadows, I have problems of putting shadows for custom units.

Level 12
Do you mean that you will use all the models, skins, icons and spells from Hive ?

Level 31
Definitely will and must, it's a matter of shuffling and thinking of ideas and I have an outline now hahahaha
No it won't, your map will not get approved and it will be rejected because of inproper crediting. Of course if you are uploading it somewhere else, epicwar for example, then it will work, not here though. Rules are rules.

Level 3
No it won't, your map will not get approved and it will be rejected because of inproper crediting. Of course if you are uploading it somewhere else, epicwar for example, then it will work, not here though. Rules are rules.

haha I'll upload this externally and I'll just give the link someday "D

Do you mean that you will use all the models, skins, icons and spells from Hive ?

Yes, I'll try my best. We can connect past, present, and future "themed" models here.
Even the story will arrive at timeline warps.
Caverns of Time is the key hahah

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
@story
There was once another world other than Azeroth
There are many known worlds in the Warcraft universe. Outland and Argus for example.

only the one who has got the 4 ultimatum keys had would be able to power up the portal.
Or.. you can just make your own portal. Khadgar opens a portal from Draenor to Azeroth to bring forces from Stormwind, that's across realities too.

many of the Azerothan races stepped forth to the portal as guided by him, to live a new world
Why? There is no reason for most races to even consider leaving. Pretty much every single race in Warcraft consider their land sacred, and would not leave it for the taking of some other race.
I would not go into another world just because a person told me to, that's for sure.

edit:
Beautiful terrains and perfect map design.
Tune down the ego a bit. One who does not expect anything will never be disappointed.

Level 3
@story

There are many known worlds in the Warcraft universe. Outland and Argus for example.

Or.. you can just make your own portal. Khadgar opens a portal from Draenor to Azeroth to bring forces from Stormwind, that's across realities too.

Why? There is no reason for most races to even consider leaving. Pretty much every single race in Warcraft consider their land sacred, and would not leave it for the taking of some other race.
I would not go into another world just because a person told me to, that's for sure.

edit:

Tune down the ego a bit. One who does not expect anything will never be disappointed.

Thanks for the suggestions, I will do some fixations and alterations through the campaign though I've been creating 2 custom spells for 6 hours now.

Intresting..

Yes and it will be, it's drawing closer to Hive. muahahaa

Good news! This project is cancelled and dropped.
Why?
I am still on the progress of preparing the object editor stuff.
So watch out for its return!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.