• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elemental Wars BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Definitely a W.I.P. have fun testing and let me know of anything that I can improve upon either technically, aesthetically, creatively, or bug-wise...

Story: The heroes of Azeroth have tracked down a powerful mage who can control the Elementals. They must stop him from performing his dark ritual which spells devastation for Azeroth if he can complete it not only granting him immortality but also the ability to enforce servitude. The goal is to team up with heroes of the different races of Azeroth to stop this insidious invader.

Gameplay: You choose one hero and get 4 chances total for your team. You can level up to level 30 and the design of the map is a spiral so you do a lot of circles. At the start is a Sage that can heal you and there is also a short cinematic in the beginning.

Defeat: Ritual of 45 minutes finishes OR you use up your four chances and die again
Screenshot.jpg

Attachments

• Elemental Wars by All Time Pro.w3x
    4 MB · Views: 64
Level 21
Well i don't want to sound harsh, but this needs a lot more work to be enjoyable.

1 I found the spirit animal shop by accident and just took all 4. Now what are they doing actually, they seem to be just couriers?!
2 Doesn't feel singleplayer friendly at all. I got killed by the second elemental (earth).
3 The Dwarven Warrior has a shockwave spell with extreme cooldown - i suggest to lower its damage and cooldown instead, spare long cooldowns for ultimates.
4 Make some items available from the start, so it doesn't feel as restrictive as presently.

Just some quick suggestions for now.

Level 7
Well i don't want to sound harsh, but this needs a lot more work to be enjoyable.

1 I found the spirit animal shop by accident and just took all 4. Now what are they doing actually, they seem to be just couriers?!
2 Doesn't feel singleplayer friendly at all. I got killed by the second elemental (earth).
3 The Dwarven Warrior has a shockwave spell with extreme cooldown - i suggest to lower its damage and cooldown instead, spare long cooldowns for ultimates.
4 Make some items available from the start, so it doesn't feel as restrictive as presently.

Just some quick suggestions for now.

Thanks A]mun for the suggestions I will plan to make a starting shop too and I will fix the abilities and be a little less ruthless. I will try to make balances for the elemental abilities!
I will update in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.