• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

WoW Early BETA Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Map name: World of Warcraft
Map size: 265x265
Description: World of warcraft for battle.net as most similar to the real game.
About
I didnt want to wait any longer with releasing a preview or a beta so here is an early beta preview in which you can choose and walk around with 5 races already,the whole horde can be choosen also are the hordes home cities all done,only from the alliance the dwarf are chooseable and working and their homecity is also done.

Download the Early BETA Preview beneath here,it is attached to my post.

Currently its not rly going fast with getting WoW tree models so thats also why i release it,it probably is gonna take quite some time to finish.

[highlight]NOTE - And offcourse its protected[/code]

Attachments

• Worldofwarcraft_EarlybetaPreview.w3m
    1.7 MB · Views: 160
Level 27
best wow map ever = beantony's/Draenei_Seer's campaign... nothing ever came close to that

Dude,theres a big difference between ONLINE WoW's and OFFLINE (omg its even a campaign?) WoW's .. this doesnt come up your mind =/ ?

When i release -World of Warcraft- V1.5, u could use some of those things.
1 - 480*480 map
2 - Epic dungeons
3 - Millions (over reacting) of items
Hope to see a future version of this The_wand_mirror!

480x480 maps are already over 8mb size i already tried it will never work on b.net
Epic dungeons could be,but i maybe may use small dungeons for The molten core and such just like in Defiances open rpg
Millions :p maybe a few of hundreds but i doubt that xD

Level 27
Is this multiplayer?

Can we get a few screenshots in first post please.
Try and sell the map to us more :p

Eh,there is not much to shot on the screen ..

u dont, you use WEU...

Ah no now i get it,the display in the start is fake it says 8.45 mb and when you save it again it says 1.64 mb so it was a display bug :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.