• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III Alternate 0 (Prologue Campaign): Exodus of the Alliance

Warcraft III Alternate
193201-4d419ac6149992c5dadcc064782cc2d2.png

Prologue Campaign: Exodus of the Alliance
Alternate version of "Exodus of the Horde", with swapped races
Play the original Reign of Chaos Prologue campaign from an Alliance perspective in an alternate, non-canon reality.
Some expansion units will also be available.
All players are race-swapped, including your allies and your enemies! Some enemy races and units are custom.
Play on Warcraft 3 version
1.31.1!
Or Reforged (SD & HD)

Inspired by Brood War Alternate.
Features: All 5 Chapters are included. Includes an in-game remake of Thrall's Vision cinematic.
Dialogue changed to fit the swaps. Character names are kept the same, but their hero class is changed.
Same map concept, but with different available units as well as different enemies.
Switched tilesets. For example, Northrend is replaced by Ashenvale.

Can be played in HD graphics:

191494-5805aacaa3248894d592c1145c8efdb5.png
229200-1f05bd7fbe650c5826ead7dedd51a995.png
229201-979694021583383b9cfcf858310153fc.png
229202-4f46eeebd7cdf195bc4fd85a2039c251.png
229203-f009eaeda71671d23c28d1e6ecf07774.png
229204-2c4cf9ff926038b212f1ce4e3dc1d403.png

2023-06-25
- Campaign: Added a unique Wand of Negation icon.
- Campaign: Runes are now colored coded.
2023-06-18
- Campaign: Removed text from campaign preview.
- Campaign: Added Reforged campaign screen.
2023-04-05
- Campaign: Added voicelines for all transmissions.
2023-01-02
- Campaign: Added Alterac inventory cover to differentiate it from the Lordaeron Scourge.
2022-12-02
- Chapter 4: Improved Priest voiceline.
2022-10-09
- Chapter 1: Added 2 new hints.
- Chapter 3: Added a new voiceline.
- Chapter 5: Pre-Placed Cannon Towers replaced by Scout Towers.
- Chapter 5: Replaced the Altar of Blood SD model with one that matches the HD model.
2022-08-31
- Campaign: Control Magic upgrade now requires Keep instead of Castle.
- Chapter 5: Quests no longer get recreated upon victory.
2022-08-29
- Campaign: Added HD support.
- Chapters 3-5: Added more voicelines for Riflemen.
2022-08-17
- Campaign: Added a red Human campaign screen.
2022-08-16
- Campaign: Added a red Human HUD.
2022-08-14
- Chapter 4: Fixed starting with two heroes if the cinematic is skipped too early.
- Chapters 3-4: Added more voicelines for Thrall, Sen'Jin, Ogre Beastmistress and Priest.
2022-07-24
- Chapters 3-5: Changed Upkeep from RoC settings to TFT settings to match the other Warcraft III Alternate maps.
2022-07-23
- Campaign: Updated for Reforged.
- Campaign: Changed tent model.
- Campaign: New icon for Thrall.
- Campaign: Increased Arcane Castle damage.
- Campaign: Added more voicelines.
- Campaign: All heroes have unique names.
- Campaign: Added/changed items.
- Campaign: New soundset for Swordsman (Warcraft II Elven Archer).
- Campaign: Priests and Spellbreakers no longer reference Quel'Thalas in their soundsets.
- Chapter 1: Units no longer visible in cinematic.
- Chapter 2 : Added Call to Arms hint.
- Chapter 2: Added more enemies.
- Chapter 2: End cinematic army no longer appears out of thin air.
- Chapter 3: Victory now requires most of the base to be destroyed.
- Chapter 3: New icons for the minerals.
- Chapter 3: Mountain King starts with his ultimate ability already skilled.
- Chapter 3: Main Gold Mine gold reduced from 18000 to 5000.
- Chapter 3: Fixed Kelen's blink.
- Chapter 3: The player can now research Control Magic.
- Chapter 3: Crypt Fiends can no longer burrow.
- Chapter 3: Necromancers have Mastery Training, Skeletal Longevity and Skeletal Mastery.
- Chapter 4: Storm no longer has Wind Walk.
- Chapter 5: The player can now train Sorceresses.
2022-01-31
- Campaign: Arcane Castles no longer require Arcane Vaults.
- Chapter 5: Pre-Placed Scout Towers replaced by Cannon Towers.
- Chapter 5: The Player starts with an Arcane Vault and an additional Farm.
- Chapter 5: Nerfed Ogre Champions: They no longer have Elune's Grace, Magic Immunity and Feedback. They now have 0 armor down from 2 and 1000 HP down from 1200.
- Chapter 5: Enemy heroes no longer have aura granting items.
- Chapter 5: Lowered unit counts in most attack waves.
2021-11-26
- Campaign: New soundset for Thrall
2021-11-06
- Campaign: New icon for Sen'Jin's ultimate ability.
- Campaign: Replaced 'casted' with 'cast' in Sen'Jin's ultimate ability's tooltip.
- Campaign: Changed Swordsmen's model and skin to match the one from Colonization of Kalimdor.
2021-10-11
- Campaign: Difficulty is displayed at the beginning of each chapter
2021-07-25
- Chapter 5: Thrall now faces correctly in the intro cinematic.
2021-07-12
- Campaign: You can now type -d in any chapter to check the difficulty setting.
2021-06-30
- Campaign: You can now use -t instead of -toggle.
- Chapter 2: Peasant no longer stops mining after the bridge cinematic.
- Chapter 2: Footman no announces the defeat of the attackers.
- Chapter 3: Dig Gold Mine now mentions the fact that the ability is hidden while other units are selected. This is an engine limitation and there is nothing I can do to change this behaviour.
2021-05-29
- Campaign: The custom enemy race now has a new score screen icon.
- Chapter 4: One of the Footmen's lines is now spoken by a specific Footman. Originally there was a 33.3% chance the line was spoken by a Rifleman instead.
- Chapter 4: Another of the Footmen's lines has been unmuted and modified to fit the new races.
- Chapter 4: Last Quest now uses the correct icon for Sen'Jin.
- Chapter 5: The Witch has a new score screen icon, replacing the Mannaroth one.
- Chapter 5: The Witch has a new missile model, replacing the Naga Sea Witch arrows.
2021-05-28
- Cinematic: Infernals now spawn correctly. Infernals and the falling rocks have new void-themed models.
- Chapter 4: One of the Riflemen now correctly plays his sound when rescued.
2021-05-26
- Campaign: Created new icons for Sen'Jin and his ultimate ability.
2021-05-24
- Campaign: Added new models for Thrall and Sen'Jin
- Chapter 4: Fixed pathing.
- Chapter 4: Priest now says the correct line.
- Chapter 5: Reimplemented Last Wave Order. Fixed Loop Error in Light Blue's AI script and now there are no longer any frame drops.
2021-05-23
- Chapter 5: Removed Last Wave Order, in order to remove the frame drops. Might make the map easier.
2021-05-22
- Campaign: First Release

If you find any glitch, you should report it here. Also, you can type -toggle or -t while playing the first chapter of the campaign to lock or unlock the buttons for accessing each chapter.
You can type -d in any chapter to check the difficulty. If you don't want your difficulty to change every time you load the next map, and you are playing in the Classic client, you should check out this video:
If you are playing in the Reforged client, you need to hit "Quit" after every map. If you don't, the difficulty will reset to Normal when the next map loads.

Blizzard Entertainment - Original Campaign
Kostyarik - Maps 3-5 with Voice-Over
Magos - Model Editor
Shadow Daemon - Button Manager
SinisterX - Blood Elf buildings
Eagle XI - High Elf Spell Breaker, High Elf Blood Mage
Cavman - Female Beastmaster, Female Forest Troll Trapper
Ujimasa Hojo - Mound (Gold Mine), Castle, Arcane Sanctum, Archmage, Mountain King
chr2 - Forest Troll Watch Tower
Tamplier - OldSchool Altar Of Storms
Mythic - Void Rain
UgoUgo - ShadowInfernal
DALL·E mini - Mineral icons
Uberduck, FakeYou, ElevenLabs (11.ai) - TTS voices
HerrDave - War Tent (WotR)
Saelendious - Red Human HUD, Red Human Campaign Screen
Xetanth87 - Ballista skin, Purple High Elf Swordsman skin, Wildhammer Mountain King Icon (to match Ujimasa Hojo's Mountain King), Archmage Thrall Icon (to match Ujimasa Hojo's Bandit Archmage)

HD
Ardenaso, Dagren, VictorZ - High Elf Blood Mage
Tamplier - Wc2 Tower, Wc2 Altar of Storms, Wc2 Ogre Mound, War Tent (WotR)
Superfrycook - Tempest Chapel
BurnedSmackdown - Troll Grunts
Barorque, Tamplier, Triceron - Wc2 Elven Ballista
Barorque, ShadiHD, Tamplier, Trolldaeron - Wildhammer Captain
AetherDude13, Ardenaso - High Elf Spellbreaker
Bagysta - Female Grunt
Symphoneum - Stormwind Mage Tower
kten - Shadow Infernal
Xetanth87 - Thrall Archmage skin, Purple High Elf Swordsman skin

If I forgot your resource, tell me.

English:
Russian:

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8flW32H3ocaTlU3bf14BEw
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/J5guv3BHVc
If you want to support this project, you can help me by becoming my patron on Patreon.
Alternatively, you can donate through BuyMeACoffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/xetanth87
Contents

W3A0: Exodus of the Alliance (Campaign)

When they re-add the removed custom campaign feature, more campaigns will be made for reforged
One reason I hope this happens is because the current patch 1.31 has a lot of bugs. Like the one on mission 5 that happens in the original mission as well. Another bug is the fact that AI don't obey the research upgrade orders so I have to give them the upgrades at the start or through some triggers. But right now I don't think Blizzard is doing anything with Warcraft III. The only thing they get from fixing Reforged is fan appreciation, money-wise it's not a good idea for them to put more money into fixing it.

Maybe it is my non good english, but context is this - I do not like reforged, and I like a classic warcraft 3. And I like wc3 custom campaigns. Problem is, that I have 1.26.1 version of wc3. And majority of campaigns in last times are either reforged or for 1.31!
Simple: Copy Warcraft III to a different folder. Apply patch to the copy. Now you have both 1.26.1 and 1.31.

The latest patches have really good advantages like Widescreen, 12 more player slots, a couple of new abilities (Knight Upgrade, Undead Dagger), more possibilities for map features and since it is the last non-reforged version, it has become a standard.

Level 6
Chapter 2: "New unit available - Riflemen" but not able to train them in barracks?
Chapter 3: A captured priest says "My power belongs to the Horde" even though "Thrall" the archmage already mentioned the alliance a few times?

That is from the time when the Priest used to be a Shaman, I forgot to change the line. I won't be able to change it anytime soon.

Edit: you're correct, my mistake.

Last edited:
Chapter 2: "New unit available - Riflemen" but not able to train them in barracks?
Headhunters can't be trained in the original until mission 5, so that's how it is with Riflemen.
Chapter 3: A captured priest says "My power belongs to the Horde" even though "Thrall" the archmage already mentioned the alliance a few times?
That is from the time when the Priest used to be a Shaman, I forgot to change the line. I won't be able to change it anytime soon.

Last edited:
Level 2
Interesting.
C1: Oh, the disgusting undead disease
C4 - C5: AM + priest is so powerful than origin FS:)

Hoping for your next

¿Por qué no lo haces en 1.27 porque de ninguna manera?
Google Translate said:
Why don't you do it at 1.27 because no way?
Please speak in English. Google Translation doesn't always make sense.
It is made for 1.31, like most modern maps and campaigns. You should update like I mentioned here:
Simple: Copy Warcraft III to a different folder. Apply patch to the copy. Now you have both 1.26.1 and 1.31.

The latest patches have really good advantages like Widescreen, 12 more player slots, a couple of new abilities (Knight Upgrade, Undead Dagger), more possibilities for map features and since it is the last non-reforged version, it has become a standard.

Last edited:
Interesting.
C1: Oh, the disgusting undead disease
C4 - C5: AM + priest is so powerful than origin FS:)

Hoping for your next
Make sure to check out the Undead Campaign: Overgrowth of Lordaeron

Edit: Just realized you commented on that one too.

Last edited:

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

But this is exactly the original Exodus Campaign just with Humans instead of Orcs and Undead instead of Humans. Having an Archmage named Thrall and the Campaign exactly the same is just, idk, what's the point ? I mean no offense or anything, but what should be cool in this Campaign ? You could've instead reworked the vision of the prophet as well, changed the name of the main hero, and the story so on a bit. Even while freeing that Blood Mage is exactly how Thrall freed Grom. Forgive me, but it goes in awaiting update.

But this is exactly the original Exodus Campaign just with Humans instead of Orcs and Undead instead of Humans. Having an Archmage named Thrall and the Campaign exactly the same is just, idk, what's the point ? I mean no offense or anything, but what should be cool in this Campaign ? You could've instead reworked the vision of the prophet as well, changed the name of the main hero, and the story so on a bit. Even while freeing that Blood Mage is exactly how Thrall freed Grom. Forgive me, but it goes in awaiting update.
Well. I've explained this in my other campaign as well. It's meant to be a way to replay the official campaigns, but with a twist. Similar race swap campaigns already exist for starcraft and starcraft II and they are quite popular. Also this is not the first campaign on Hive to be an edit of an existing one.

I chose to keep the names so the player won't be confused of who replaces who. The prophet is the only one who is kept the same. This campaign only has 5 missions so I can understand why it may feel like it isn't enough, but I plan on doing all the campaigns and as a whole I'd say the entire series would be worthy of an approval.

You should check out Brood War Alternate and see what my source of inspiration was. The original campaigns are great and this, like all other edits is meant to give a reason to replay them. Also there are people who enjoyed it and I enjoy both making and playing them and to me that's what matters.

I've seen it. You could have used Call to Arms to deal with the Necromancer. If you have any feedback, I'd be happy to hear it.
The thought didn't cross my mind.
I only have the first two chapters up for videos, which may look to give such an impression. A notable change would be the fourth and fifth in terms of gameplay aspects. The third one also changes a core tactic in gameplay by removing the fountain of health and instead gives you another hero.

I would personally consider this in line with TheSpoon's ideas, where instead of getting a 2P version, you get an alternate universe version. I just got the third mission up and started a playlist for this campaign here.

The thought didn't cross my mind.

I only have the first two chapters up for videos, which may look to give such an impression. A notable change would be the fourth and fifth in terms of gameplay aspects. The third one also changes a core tactic in gameplay by removing the fountain of health and instead gives you another hero.

I would personally consider this in line with TheSpoon's ideas, where instead of getting a 2P version, you get an alternate universe version. I just got the third mission up and started a playlist for this campaign here.
Thank you! I hope people don't judge the book by its cover (for example the first 2 missions in your video). If you look at just the first 2 missions, I tried to make them more interesting, but there isn't much you can do with the tutorial missions. What I did is I made the creeps harder on mission one and made the enemies be upgraded and attack immediately on mission two. For the other 3 missions I tried to change more things like adding the ballista to the human techtree, changing the fountain and the enemy race and heroes of the last missions, getting Flying Machines instead of Witch Doctors, the arcane castle. The boss fight has a twist that I think is pretty cool and unexpected. If anyone's wondering why I chose the female Beastmaster it's because I wanted to differentiate the Beastmasters (the male one still has Stampede, but the female one has a different ultimate). Also, I tried to reimplement cut features and replicate their behaviors, like the Mountain King's original ultimate being "Create Gold Mine". Furthermore, I remade the opening cinematic, which I can say will get an update since it does need a couple of improvements.

I made the 2P work ~ Alternate work analogy myself. It takes roughly the same amount of work to convert a map to 2 players as it takes to change races. For example: for 2P you need to make sure cinematics work for both player, for Alternate you need to make sure the references to the old races and classes, as well as the abilities the heroes cast in cinematics are replaced.

After you finish this campaign, you should play the next campaign in the series, Overgrowth of Lordaeron (you can find it below this message). That one has more missions, so it has a lot more work put into it than this one.

After you finish this campaign, you should play the next campaign in the series, Overgrowth of Lordaeron (you can find it below this message). That one has more missions, so it has a lot more work put into it than this one.
I have taken a look into the other one and have videos created for them. Just need time and connection to upload them.

I hope when you finish it, you can consider giving them new model and texturs so they don't get boring, sometimes new models are interesting too.
They started with barely any custom models, but I updated the campaigns. Now there are a lot of custom assets. If you downloaded them when they were first posted, you might not have seen the new models. In the Night Elf campaign there will be a lot of custom models. Especially Arthas, Kel'Thuzad (both of which I made myself) and the High Elf and Orc replacements.

Level 23
All the ideas based on the alteration of the original story are usually interesting, although it is the same story, same maps, same development... I don't quite understand the main attraction of the project. I would encourage variations of the story, that is, you can use the original story and change races, characters, etc. But I would also like to see a story adapted to those changes. Maybe it's that I don't understand the concept.

Be that as it may, I always appreciate the content and appreciate the effort.

Regards.

All the ideas based on the alteration of the original story are usually interesting, although it is the same story, same maps, same development... I don't quite understand the main attraction of the project. I would encourage variations of the story, that is, you can use the original story and change races, characters, etc. But I would also like to see a story adapted to those changes. Maybe it's that I don't understand the concept.

Be that as it may, I always appreciate the content and appreciate the effort.

Regards.
Well that's the point to be the same maps. I was inspired by Brood War Alternate and StarCraft II Race-Swapped Campaigns. In those campaigns, the maps are mostly the same, but you play with different races. It is not the first time someone has done something like this. And I thought of doing it for Warcraft III. The main attractions of this campaign:
1) Replay the vanilla campaigns, controlling and battling different races and heroes.
2) See who replaces who and how the story and gameplay is adapted.
3) Custom races like High Elves and Fel Orcs will have new Tech Trees to replace them, not only for you, but for the enemies as well.
4) Even though it's the same story and map layouts, the match-ups are new.

This campaign was made just for completion’s sake. I encourage you to give Overgrowth of Lordaeron a try. The upcoming Night Elf campaign will have a lot more interesting things, though the story will be the same.

Edit: Another way is to think of it like this: After playing a game, why would you play it again if you already know the story? For the gameplay and the nostalgia. This is just a way to reexperience the original campaigns with a fresh perspective.

Last edited:
Level 4
You have done a good job of substitution, the campaign is good because the original was already good. As for the changes you have implemented, they are fine but customization is missing. I mean that the skills and heroes are the same as in the original game, I would have liked to see some changes in the units beyond being able to build crossbows with humans.

I like this type of campaign because of the nostalgia, but I think it would be much better if new elements were implemented in the game.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Improvements were made to this. It can be approved now.

Level 1
hey gus. I`m sorry, but how can I play w3n? I put them in \Documents\Warcraft III\Campaigns. But don`t understand where i can find in game as it was berofre reforged. I have licensd version of wc3

Level 28
hey gus. I`m sorry, but how can I play w3n? I put them in \Documents\Warcraft III\Campaigns. But don`t understand where i can find in game as it was berofre reforged. I have licensd version of wc3
First off all, you should have Warcraft 3 1.31. You can download here or here (requires CD-Key).
Be warned, there are some bugs that's still present in 1.31, most notably the black screen issue.

What blasphemy have you turned the 5th mission into?
Well I wanted it to be harder than the original. If that's what you mean.

Also the real blasphemy is this bug:
that only appears in newer versions of the game. Thankfully I found a way to fix it and no one needs to suffer massive frame drops. :wink:

Level 2

Can you like demonstrate in a vid on yt and put the reply me the link?

So why Arcane Valut enabled? should be disabled in Reign of Shadows, only The Verdant Throne should enabled
View attachment 392463
So i played today you can see in video
Two reasons why I enabled it here. Since Reign of Chaos campaigns were created without the race-specific shops in mind (which didn't exist back then), I excluded them from Overgrowth of Lordaeron and the other campaigns. The first reason I added Arcane Vaults in this is that it's a very short campaign (you can use Arcane Vaults on only 3 missions), and instead of getting Healing Wards you get a new hero that can hold 6 more items, including items from the Vault. The second reason is that there is no Alliance Campaign in TVT (how there is no Horde campaign in TFT, meaning you can never build Voodoo Lounges in TFT campaigns) so you won't get to build Arcane Vaults in TVT.

Level 6
Two reasons why I enabled it here. Since Reign of Chaos campaigns were created without the race-specific shops in mind (which didn't exist back then), I excluded them from Overgrowth of Lordaeron and the other campaigns. The first reason I added Arcane Vaults in this is that it's a very short campaign (you can use Arcane Vaults on only 3 missions), and instead of getting Healing Wards you get a new hero that can hold 6 more items, including items from the Vault. The second reason is that there is no Alliance Campaign in TVT (how there is no Horde campaign in TFT, meaning you can never build Voodoo Lounges in TFT campaigns) so you won't get to build Arcane Vaults in TVT.
Thank you all for your attention. And then I was shocked that it was turned on.

Level 28
Prologue:
Terrain is flat and monotonous.

Second level:
Enemies have T3 upgrades on normal difficulty, should that be the case?

Third level:
Using lizards for SE&F was very clever. However, I'd suggest removing Wind Walk from Storm, all it does is lead to your troops just waiting for it to reappear and gank it.

(Man, I will never get used to Evil Tyrande being the voice for the Sea Witch.)

-

Some backstory explaining the differences with the original story would be nice, especially since it relied on Warcraft II's story a lot. Like, the undead are already the dominant power in Lordaeron, how did that happen? Why did human Thrall keep his name? What happened during the Second War?

Level 5
I played all the campaigns now so I'll be writing 3 more posts on the respective other threads. I love the goofiness and how it's just weird. What I love more is that we get to use a hero that's sadly underused in the original campaign - the archmage. I'd have loved to see more custom stuff/altered things to make it more unique and even though it's just supposed to be a raceswap (I guess Raceswap+ in later campaigns :D) I'd have loved to see improvements over the original terrain, which is rather minimal. I do get why you didn't, I like it anyway. Good job overall, I enjoyed playing it.

Level 23
I'm one of those who firmly believe that effort and the spirit of improvement should be valued. You have been updating, improving and fixing different defects of the campaign and that is worth a lot to me. So I'm going to change my rating from 3/5 to 4/5. I hope you continue working and bringing future projects.

Regards.

Level 5
cough Currently replaying in Reforged. I suggest adding a warning that using HD graphics will cause funny visual bugs like 2 units tall spellbreakers in mission 3 for example xD Would it be easily done to switch to HD models somehow since iirc we're using mostly vanilla models here which should have a Reforged equivalent by default ô.o Just wanted to mention it... because I forgot to switch to SD :D

cough Currently replaying in Reforged. I suggest adding a warning that using HD graphics will cause funny visual bugs like 2 units tall spellbreakers in mission 3 for example xD Would it be easily done to switch to HD models somehow since iirc we're using mostly vanilla models here which should have a Reforged equivalent by default ô.o Just wanted to mention it... because I forgot to switch to SD :D
Thanks! Maybe I can add a tag to each map to force them to be loaded in SD. I'll have to see if that works without changing the map version to 1.32, since I want them to be playable on the campaign version.

Fun fact: Since Thrall is the melee Archmage and not a custom unit, he becomes Theramore Jaina if you have the Spoils of War skin selected. :ogre_hurrhurr:

Last edited:
Level 5
Thanks! Maybe I can add a tag to each map to force them to be loaded in SD. I'll have to see if that works without changing the map version to 1.32, since I want them to be playable on the campaign version.
If you can't figure it out or if it just doesn't work, simply put it like this in the description "Or Reforged (SD) using My Campaign Splitter!" ^^

Level 5
As foretold, I am here!
The prologue, short and sweet.
A little introduction to the idea of race swapped campaigns, it does its task well. The prologue of course, does not actually leave much room for exploration, so the limited scope is understandable, but I found this little journey quite charming.

The dynamic posed by the race swap, even in such a small environment, is noteworthy. The Archmage and the Farseer are fairly similar heroes, but still offer different options for the scenario. The difference in army value poses its own challenges - the grunt is a more powerful unit than the footman, although it does not possess the special quality that comes with Defend, so even just the basic infantry dynamic is shifted. Humans also possess stronger defensive upgrades, namely Masonry upgrades, that allows a greater degree of safety through the always reliable static defense, and the additional economy upgrades in the form of lumber harvesting also provide an edge in base defense, so one is not typically in danger - should they divert the resources. I could go on about the differences between humans and orcs all afternoon, but I've got more games to play, so I think I'll call it here! The alterations to missions give it just the right touch of personalisation to fit the swap, and those little efforts go a long way. I had fun here, even if it was a similar experience to the original

I will be looking forward to the rest of the campaign, it is quite a charming little thing!

Level 21
As foretold, I am here!
The prologue, short and sweet.
A little introduction to the idea of race swapped campaigns, it does its task well. The prologue of course, does not actually leave much room for exploration, so the limited scope is understandable, but I found this little journey quite charming.

The dynamic posed by the race swap, even in such a small environment, is noteworthy. The Archmage and the Farseer are fairly similar heroes, but still offer different options for the scenario. The difference in army value poses its own challenges - the grunt is a more powerful unit than the footman, although it does not possess the special quality that comes with Defend, so even just the basic infantry dynamic is shifted. Humans also possess stronger defensive upgrades, namely Masonry upgrades, that allows a greater degree of safety through the always reliable static defense, and the additional economy upgrades in the form of lumber harvesting also provide an edge in base defense, so one is not typically in danger - should they divert the resources. I could go on about the differences between humans and orcs all afternoon, but I've got more games to play, so I think I'll call it here! The alterations to missions give it just the right touch of personalisation to fit the swap, and those little efforts go a long way. I had fun here, even if it was a similar experience to the original

I will be looking forward to the rest of the campaign, it is quite a charming little thing!
Who tf r u?