• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Riders on the Storm (Exodus of the Horde, Chapter 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Riders on the Storm is the chapter 3 of the prologue campaign, Exodus of the Horde, in Warcraft III.

I recently got back into a full replay of warcraft 3, each level is genially fun and I'm taking time to notice the differences between difficulty and actual changes between reforged and classic.

upon reading some info about this on varies Wiki sites, I see that it claims that A trigger was going to change the Kul Tiras Marines' color to green (emerald) to match Kul Tiras's nation color, rather than blue. It was disabled for an unknown reason. I can't seem to find this missing trigger.
I remember them in the Bonus campaign being Dark Green, but not the normal Emerald Green.

Last edited:
Level 29
They are removed before the full release of the game, even the demo itself.
If you want to understand about the unused triggers in Warcraft 3 campaigns, feel free to watch Abelhawk's Easter Egg videos. Most of them are not available if you used the final release of Warcraft 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.