- Chapter 2: Fixed Gold Mine bug
- Campaign: Small changes to improve consistency
- Chapters 9-10: Increased difficulty slightly
- Campaign: You can now type -d in any chapter to check the difficulty setting.
- Chapter 10: Fixed enemies getting more upgrades than intended on Hard difficulty.
- Campaign: Added a bonus Chapter
- Chapter 9: Completing it unlocks chapter 10. If you completed the campaign before, go to the first mission, type -t, exit the mission, and you will have the new chapter unlocked.
- Chapter 10: A bonus Chapter containing a remade cinematic and a boss fight, that links with the first mission of the Path of the Kaldorei campaign
- Campaign: You can now use -t instead of -toggle.
- Campaign: Acolytes and Jaina each have a new voice line (Acolytes no longer mention Ner'zhul and Jaina no longer calls herself immortal).
- Chapter 4: Chapter title changed
- Chapter 4: Druid of the Talon no longer uses Cyclone in cinematic and dies to Arthas like originally intended.
- Chapter 9: Arthas is now saved. In the future, there will be a Chapter 10 that will load his items.
- Chapter 2: Arthas now calls Feranor a Crypt Lord instead of a Dwarf when retrieving the heart.
- Chapter 8: Replaced Gnomish Inventor's model with one that looks like the WCII one.
- Chapter 1: Chapter title changed
- Chapter 1: Footman's "It's a trap!" line is now spoken by Arthas instead of a Ghoul.
- Chapter 2: Feranor no longer uses Muradin's skin.
- Chapter 8: Replaced Goblin Laboratory with Gnomish Inventor.
- Chapter 8: Replaced Goblin Sappers with Gnomish Ballistic Launchers.
- Chapter 8: Fixed some hints not showing properly.
- Chapter 9: Felsong is now green.
- Campaign: Changed Muradin's skin again. He now uses my own skin and icon.
- Chapter 8: Time is now stuck to 19 instead of 7, so Night Elves will gain benefits (especially Moon Wells).
- Chapter 8: Druids of the Talon and Moon Wells start with more mana.
- Chapter 8: Other minor changes.
- Campaign: Added new skins for Uther and Muradin. Replaced High Elves with Blood Elves.
- Chapter 9: Mercenary Camp is now Ashenvale instead of Northrend.
- Campaign: Added new skins for Falric, Jaina, and High Elven Spell Breakers and Buildings.
- Chapter 2 Interlude: Dalaran made to look ruined in order to fit the Undead theme.
- Chapter 3: Jaina no longer gains experience from killed ogre.
- Chapters 8-9: Muradin no longer has his last name in cinematics and transmissions.
- Campaign: Loading screens show Undead Crest instead of Human
- Campaign: Added new Preview Image
- Chapter 6: Uther no longer calls himself a Paladin
- Chapter 1: Replaced burning Farms with Ziggurats
- Chapter 5: Fixed Orange base not building units
- Chapter 7: Modified Muradin's voice line referencing enemy Undead
- Chapter 7: Fixed Green AI
- Chapter 7: Replaced Nerubian Patrol with Furbolg and rebalanced Camp levels
- Chapter 2: Muted Uther's voice line referencing Orcs
- Chapter 2: Uther can now use Death Coil as originally intended
- Chapters 4-9: Increased difficulty by adding Upgrades to enemies
- Chapter 4 and 9: Druids of the Talon will now cast Cyclone
- Chapter 8: Druids of the Talon will now cast Lesser Force of Nature
- Chapter 8: Replaced Nerubians with Satyrs
- Chapter 8: The Farm gotten after visiting the Goblin Laboratory now has an Undead Theme (Gargoyle Spire)
- Chapter 9: Destroyer Form is researched from the start