• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] War of the Ancients

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
If you think like that every single hero would be OP. Arthas the future lich king would technically oneshot everything.

Cenarius a DEMI GOD, should also oneshot almost anyway. Not to mention the dragons that you can play in melee maps, dragons can 1v10 mortals in most cases. Archimonde one of the most powerful beings that exist in the warcraft universe, did he oneshot everything? nope he didn't. Medivh is extremely powerful, does he run around and oneshot? nope.

Level 10
OMG, those artwork looks awesome ! Good Luck on this Project, Forsaken !
223635-albums6286-picture87646.gif

Level 15
He started this project few weeks ago, an when you take percentages of all his maps it's not even 50%, and he is already uninspired... But we got few pretty pictures on the first page ! Hell yea !

Yrk

Yrk

Level 6
Hi Forsaken :) ,

I have question:
:fp: Who are the Demi-Gods ? :)

Sorry for questioning :/

Level 11
Hi Forsaken :) ,

I have question:
:fp: Who are the Demi-Gods ? :)

Sorry for questioning :/
I can answer this myself: if you mean the Demi-Gods that will appear in the campaign then they are Cenaruis and Aviana, Malorne isn't a Demi-God but far greater than that.
If you mean the Demi-Gods all around the WC history, if were questing in WoW in Mount Hyjal in Cataclysm, you will find some yourself summoning/helping them, here they are: Goldrinn, Aviana, Cenaruis, Aessina, Tortolla and many more plus the August Celestial in Pandaria since they have a demigod's powers and poped out of nowhere you can call them demigods

Yrk

Yrk

Level 6
Hi yousef ,

I mean the Demi-Gods all around the WC History :)

Well , Thanks for awnsering :)

Level 12
I thought it is the same model use in that old campaign Shadow of the guardian , since i played long ago

Level 12
Level 11
But sonce it's just the face that will apper, why would he download this? the ingame Kil'jaeden have exactly the same face :/
Btw, that looks great Forkie (yeah, Forkie, what are you going to o about it?! :p), I'll be waiting for the Beta, if you release it of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.