• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

W.I.P plox by Naga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
because i learn faster thats why :) im making a Female Tauren Paladin right now when i finish i will show it :) i think till 00:00 should be completed and posted Here

And thanks about positive comments :)

Level 5
The First one is draw with Pencil in real life and this one is in Photoshop and ok i will post bigger so heres update:
The Female Tauren Paladin

Level 25
I smell either Art Theft or a new breed of humans.
There's no way in hell that you can go from this to that in one day; there's just no chanse in hell.

because i learn faster thats why :)
Don't make me laugh... No matter how skilled you are, you don't learn that much about shading, anatomy and etc. in one day, just drop it already.

If you want us to believe you, show us some WIP (work in progress), more previous works and more reasons to believe in you.
And give us a larger version of that "troll".

Edit
Mate... That Tauren and Troll doesn't even follow the same style... And why would you draw in that size? There's no logic reason for that...
There's no chance in hell that you learn how to draw in TWO diffrent styles in less than one day.

As I said before, show us some WIPs.

Last edited:
Level 5
HEllo 18 days passed from the first picture if you see the date HEllo!!!

Level 25
18 days is nothing when it comes to art mate. If my art would "evolve as fast as yours", I would be amongst the pros now, but that now how this works.

Art takes time and passion, and even if you'd improved this much in 18 days, you wouldn't be able to draw in two diffrent styles that easy.

Here's a good picture of "How an Artist Evolves" and yes, it takes time, lot's of it.
2000 - 2010 Improvement Meme by D17rulez

Level 26
doubletake.jpg

lol, not only are these pictures not yours. but those two pictures you have are from two completely different artists with two completely different art styles.

Level 5
I read a book of 1200 pages of tehnique drawings also another 1200 pages for Photoshop :) but if you dont belive me dont belive :( what can i say

Guys should i make Centaur vs Tauren or Draenai Mage ????

You still dont know how i make pictures?????

Hello the Cave Troll or whatever you can call it is made in Photoshop thats why he is more realistic and the Female Tauren paladin is drawed in real-life!!!

Anuway thanks for Comments :) so i can make more and more pictures Thanks to all for positive thinks :)

Level 25
I read a book of 1200 pages of tehnique drawings also another 1200 pages for Photoshop :) but if you dont belive me dont belive :( what can i say

Guys should i make Centaur vs Tauren or Draenai Mage ????
What's the name of the book?
Can you please share some of that art, 1200 "Pages of Art" is a lot, sure you could share some of it?

And draw me this:
Slayer
And I'll believe you.

Edit
Naga, please be gone, you pesty troll.

Last edited:
Level 5
First of all:
I make like troll etc tauren orc not human.... also i make them with no color so find a picutre with warcraft and i will draw it for you :)

Reading a book won't help you LEARN all of those techniques. You just cant poor the book into your brain, you would need at least 1h to steady each one of them and a day or two (or even more depends on the person) to perfect them if your really working hard. Also reading 1200 pages would take at least 10 days to read and Its impossible to read it if you eat, go to school, study, play with friends and sleep regularly. I'm having problems with reading 200 pages in 2 weeks but that's probably because I'm just lazy. And lets not talk about you perfecting Photoshop, NOW that's a whole different story.

Edit: If you can draw like that, the human that Arowanna92 posted wouldn't be the slightest problem for an artist like you.

Level 25
Without the knowledge of human anatomy (and animal anatomy) you wouldn't be able to draw "Taurens, orcs and trolls" either, so don't try to bullshit us.

And you don't need to draw the picture I linked in colors, you can use standard softlead pencils.

And by the way:
Tauren Paladin by ~Cadychan
Here's your picture! Glad to meet you, Cadychan!
Why didn't you tell us that you're on dA?! :D
And by the way, you posted that in 2009! ;D

Level 5
Oziris you right but when my friends are playing im sitting on chair and drawing on a list with pen (making ideas) so i just talk to them and draw... and most i didnt liked drawing but when i saw in Shadows of Everwood Classes the second picture The Paladin or whatever is it... it looks like Draenai that inspired me to draw Thanks Oziris :) and my friends call me crazy because when they play i draw i really love drawing :) pls give me some picture to draw for you and you will see...

Are you going to say this guy stole your idea? Man, you even got the same signs on your picture and his, please stop it. Just tell the truth man.
That picture is from 2009. You got busted. I dare you to put a bigger picture so that I can see the sign and confirm it with the DA. People just cant have same signs ;)

If you are going to prove anything to me, why don't you just edit the tauren, he looks pretty unfinished at the moment. His cape needs shadows and etc. Edit that and I'll believe it, but not with photoshop, with pencil.

Level 5
ok i will tell you the truth about the Tauren Female i didnt had time and i telled ya that i will finish till 00:00 i screw up at his leg and his weapon so i cant make it so thats why i need to copy :S:S Oziris and about the SOe Concept Art can you send me message what should it be??? i want to make something like Mage im drawing 2 days about Shadows of Everwood because i like the project you will see that i dont steal from the picture i draw for the class but Pm me for Story and other things to write

So you stole the picture from DA because you promised to give us until 00:00?
Okay, then what about the first one? Edit something, add something to him, like horns just to prove it's real and yours, and with a pencil. I don't want you to draw anything new. You have to wait for Wolfe to make the contest and then start making up the class, and drawing wont be judged, it's just if you want you can. >.>

Level 5
tell ideas you want to have the troll you will see them tommorow :)... 100 posts :) Oziris im waiting for your ideas.... he has horns tell me ideas i will make them...

Level 31
There is some little things you don't understand naga.. Reading 2400 pages to learn how to draw won't only gives you technics to draw on the computer. If you can draw on the computer, you can draw with pencil.

So, I think you didn't read 2400 pages in 18 days and that means you just stole pictures to make you look ''better??''.

Level 9
Paladin description:
A concept piece for the upcoming 'Tauren Paladin' class from WoW. At first, I HATED the idea, but...well, I've done a lot of research, and it really sounds like they're not flushing the lore down the toilet. They will be the 'Sunwalkers'....let's see what happens.

A paragraph from naga:
ok i will tell you the truth about the Tauren Female i didnt had time and i telled ya that i will finish till 00:00 i screw up at his leg and his weapon so i cant make it so thats why i need to copy :S:S Oziris and about the SOe Concept Art can you send me message what should it be??? i want to make something like Mage im drawing 2 days about Shadows of Everwood because i like the project you will see that i dont steal from the picture i draw for the class but Pm me for Story and other things to write

Wait what?

Theft.

--

If you sought attention, good job. I've been working on my Marine for a few months now and you managed to double the amount of posts in a few days. Trolling successful!

Level 5
i really dont know what to add to the troll because he have everything what can i add??? Come on tell Ideas???

Level 5
First he is not female he is male and second i have idea to remake it i will post it in 4:00-5:00

Level 5
this thread is for 2D art and the picuture is Cave Troll big one like LOTR TRolls

and for The Tauren i will post him i made the legs but head :S:S he is drawed in real-life with marker ( he is no0t fullfiled) so i will post him later because my mobile is charging :)

Uploaded the Tauren male Paladin

Last edited:
Level 5
as i said the second one is made in real-life omg its not like statue

Level 5
you didnt get it i meant the first picutre is made in Photoshop and the second in real-life and pls can yo u tell me about the second picture is it good bad????

Level 5
why lying???? and kola yes i agree with you im not lying man if someone gets me in team for 2D artist i will copy from net???? i need to draw alone not to copy i know... im not Coping and Pasting

Last edited:
Level 8
I want this thread to stay open just for the the lolz.

Either Naga is a foreigner, purposely trolling, or just freakin weird because everytime someone calls him a troll he just talks about lotr trolls and refers to his copy and pasted pic.

What's funny though is that he posted on my Cataclysm thread offering to provide 2D art support, so I can't decide if he just wants more trolling power or if he is really taking himself serious.

lolwut.jpg

Level 5
Omg What to say????

did i copy that or i tried to redraw it????????? i tried but someone will just CnP

Status
Not open for further replies.