• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

W.I.P plox by Mr.Goblin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
LEGO!!! YES YES YES!!!!
So man you into Lego? So am I, and I love it.
There is one key in Skyward Sword that looks like a Lego Black so I'm naming my playthrough Youtube vid when I get there: Getting the Lego Blocks and then the video thing on the below of it will have Lego is awesome...
impressed_by_pekich-d335ryq.jpg
WOW I AM IMPRESSED!!!

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

You pen tool fanatic you.

Looking cool.

Level 6
Well, it's realy not like I should be the one to criticize, but I feel that there is much too green color on the picture.. And something else I can't quite explain (perhaps the lights?) -.-' But I realy love the B&W sketch you made. :)

Do you participate in concept art contest? :) I would love see your entry.

no time for this one sadly mate... surely an other time :D

------------------------
Here, working on something :D

Still need to add a few gears and twitch some colours and details and what not here and there.. tomorow might be finish :D

This will basically be the ''banner logo what ever'' of a ''game project I'm working on'' nothing serious... mostly a ''reason'' to do preaaataaah art for my portfolio (at least for now... tum tum tummmmm)

So yeah...
DEVICE.jpg

That's really cool. Is that the globe from Empire Earth? Looks a lot like it. :p

Great job either way! I think the clock needs to be blended a bit better. Looks sort of unfitting.

Nei! used this <image removed due to copyright infringement>

:D

and I agree with the clock... working on it, not even sure it will stay there, I'll mostly move stuff around and see how it goes :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 6
Textures almost made me jizz! :ogre_hurrhurr:

But I agree with Deolrin that, perhaps you could do more work on the glass part of the mushroom potion ;)

What's with all the awesome Fantasy weapons? :D

Oh, and dem sketches are as awesome as usual. ^^

need them to diversify my portfolio... so far I only have Beast concepts and humanoid concepts... so yeah decided to make a few weapon concepts as well :D

I'll probably make some building concepts as well, this and decoration :D

Level 21
Those little bear-like bird things remind me of the Ewoks from Star Wars.
Oh and the weapons are really kickass, and are some of these gonna be in your game Mr. Goblin?

Those little bear-like bird things remind me of the Ewoks from Star Wars.
Oh and the weapons are really kickass, and are some of these gonna be in your game Mr. Goblin?

I admit for the Ewoks ressemblance, but the colour patern will make both design quite far from each other at some extent :D.

Concerning the weapon concepts = maybe, but signs points to NO...

Level 21
LOL...
And I thought your avatar was from that site with two guys called Smosh...
Well anyway man, your art just makes me glad and I hope you do more awesome artwork and show it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.