• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goblin Northrend Outpost !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hey :D

Was playing WoW and suddenly got heavily inspired by Goblin cities. This is inspired by K3 (A goblin city in Northrend, added pic). Not trying to recreate it, just make something similiar :)

Please note it's a W.I.P, the sky is not at all done, neither are fog, and still some details to add. Also the entrance is not done.

Attachments

• gbln1.jpg
    gbln1.jpg
    358.4 KB · Views: 3,491
  • Gbln.jpg
    Gbln.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 699
  • 800px-K3.jpg
    800px-K3.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 392
Level 17
Next time you load up your map press X, K, I, then F. Then take your screenshot.
I don't know about anybody else, but I like the look of letterbox mode and the absence of "Game View Settings."
Otherwise it doesn't look too bad.

Level 15
Seriously, if I would'nt have any respect for ya I would just call you a bunch of NOOBS. If you read, the third pic is an in game shot from WORLD OF WARCRAFT, and just show an inpiration source till why i started this terrain. WoW folks, WoW.

Anyway, thanks for advices, I did make almost all of em but WE crashed, so will have to start from beginning. Will post shots soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.