• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MadseNs Cinimatic Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Remember that you'll have to fraps it while playing WC3, not WE. It only records videos of actual games, not editors. Just notifying you on this since it is what we have to do for Wc3:WoW.

Good luck with your fraps video and terrain! Make it all kick-ass as usual!
~Craka_J

Level 8
I've decided to fraps all the scenes instead and put them together into a bigger film. I will also add all the scenes which i've posted in my Gallery to the film.
Currently I'm reediting the old scenes so i can make cinematic scenes from them.

/MadseN
Er... Just so you know, Zurg frapsed CotD and his videos was taken down by Blizzard.

Level 34
I used to have that cinematic downloaded. Never watched it. I think I got 5 mins in and got bored. It was good, but I couldn't watch that long of a WC movie. And the voices needed to be better.

Level 9
Atm each scene is about 30 sec because i can't fraps more. But I'm planing to have atleast 10-15 scenes minimum so i guess the cinematic will range btw 5-10 min i think.

Only problems i got atm is with the last two shots i made, the lag pritty mush with there almost 3-4k doodas each, so i have to remove some of the doodas.

/MadseN

Level 34
If you have a really good PC and it is only a year old and lags in WarCraft III, it is a very highly good chance that the engine of WarCraft III is what is making your PC lag like crazy.
~Craka_J

Agreed. I have had WC3 lag on an amazing computer that runs almost any game full, without lag.

Level 25
I'd be so happy if Blizzard improved the engine and fixed a lot of bugs with WC3 such as the keyboard delay... even after StarCraft 2's release.

But anyway, back on topic!
How's the video coming out so far? What % is the video until completion.
~Craka_J

Level 19
How on earth did you do that awesome abyssal cave, it looks as though it is some kind of vertical fog but I can't quite figure it out. I could make all of the other terrains, it would just take time, that cave though... it's pretty hard to see how you made it from that angle. +rep

Level 9
I've frapsed all the current scenes i've made in my Gallery so far. But i will add some more shots which the community hasn't seen yet. But i would say I'm done to 70 % give or take.

Last day at my work today, yey ! So i finally got some time over to work on the cinematic. :wsmile:

/MadseN

Level 34
You astound me MadseN. Awesome work. I'm not going to give rep because I gave it to you on half of those terrains.

Status
Not open for further replies.