• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The New Cinematic - Dark Insanity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Hey guys, this is probably going to be the terrain for my new cinematic, im going to make a Modern Horror.

Idea:-
I was hoping to get the idea of some kind of School, maybe an office block yet, not too sure.

This is definitely WIP. This will probably take till next January to complete.
Me and my bro have come up with some, Amazing horrific ideas. And, we hope to please ;)

More Wips and Screenshots will be added through progress.

Constructive Criticism and Comments are welcome, as are any Ideas that people might have :)

Attachments

• WIP1.jpg
    WIP1.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 414
  • WIP2.jpg
    WIP2.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 417
Level 18
Uhh... I tried to write a nyan load of stuff here, but i couldnt manage to say it right and it made my comment look negative, so i'll just say something that is usually said,
like "This is interesting i look forward for seeing more pictures from the cinematic", allright what i really wanted to say was that those textures look horrible and i suggest replacing them with some fancy CnP textures if you have time to do that.
So that's what i wanted to say.. Yeah.. That was it.. Damn i am an annoying person.. Nano desu...
Hmh.. Anyways.. Good luck with this cinematic of yours. Nipah~ (Yeah... Negative...)

Level 18
Lol, it is constructive, not negative xD.

And i would, but i really don't want to bother messing around with the textures and stuff, i agree the textures are low quality, but there are like 1000 doodads in the map and only 2.5kb, so it is good, kinda.

But i don't know yet, like i said this is early WIP, if i find the time, i might change the textures, so long as i have makers permission. :)

Thanks for the comment.

P.S. Firstly, You are not an annoying person. And secondly, if you can suggest somewhere and some easy way to get better textures, and a quick way of importing them, then please tell me xD

Level 18
Let's see.. It's true that some things in it might actually be good, but what mostly makes it taste like old socks, is that some textures are low quality and some not.

Firstly, i am annoying person if i say so. And secondly, i dont know any other way for the better textures than going to google to grab some textures from there and paste them to a skin and perhaps do some changes with fancy programs and then import them with the old.. Slow.. Heavy way to your dear Warcraft III.

Level 18
Let's see.. It's true that some things in it might actually be good, but what mostly makes it taste like old socks, is that some textures are low quality and some not.

Firstly, i am annoying person if i say so. And secondly, i dont know any other way for the better textures than going to google to grab some textures from there and paste them to a skin and perhaps do some changes with fancy programs and then import them with the old.. Slow.. Heavy way to your dear Warcraft III.

Alright, well, When i get time prehaps i will change the textures then, but how do i do so with custom models? do i just export the .blp file?

And you're not annoying.

Level 18
Mm.. Yeah.. Just export the .blp and then modify it import it to the game with the correct path and it'll work. Also remember that dont save before you know that the textures work, i once added few to a map of mine.. And well.. The game didnt really like them i guess.
And i am not going to continue this useless arguing with your feeble mortal mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.